Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 08:20:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: AUSTRALIA!!!  (Read 145836 times)
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2010, 06:17:25 am »

Dee, so good to see you back posting!!  I am so excited for all of you Down Under!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2010, 10:13:40 am »

So glad for all you fans in OZ and those of you in Europe etc who are able to go down and see AJ!  I didn't check the computer all weekend and so I was late getting the news. 

Wish I could go, but not unless I win the lottery!  LOL!

Good luck with tickets, etc......

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2010, 12:16:49 pm »

Oh, Dee, so good seeing you post back here! You've been missed by us all. I'm so excited for you and all of the AJ Aussie fans and as well as those from Europe and elsewhere who are going to see Alan on his Australian tour.

Sharon, I agree with you. I would love to be able to go to Australia for this too, but, just like you, I would have to win the Lottery jackpot first. :-) This is just so exciting!

Kimberly, good for you! I'm so happy for you that you could travel to Australia to see Alan and with your family. Enjoy the concert and give Alan a wave for us, will you? Give him a HUG for us too, if it is possible. :-) Oh, and thanks for the information on the time difference between The Netherlands and Australia. Now I know you're 10 hours ahead of us here in the US and you'll be getting up a little early in the morning Friday to purchase your concert ticket(s).

Good Luck on the ticket purchase, and possibly a Meet & Greet with Alan, to all of you going to Alan's Australian Tour concerts! Happy and excited for all of you!

BHR

toniws

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2010, 07:18:19 pm »

Yes, this is really exciting.  I went to the USA 2 years ago to see him and he is awesome.  Will be trying like crazy to get great tickets.
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2010, 07:56:14 pm »

I sure would love to go to Australia  but such a long trip...He would be a good excuse to go I will have to admit...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2010, 09:07:15 pm »

Thanks BHR and AJTexasFan!  I always get stressed when tickets go on sale, and your information has helped me out with alot of my questions Smiley  Thank you thank you thank you!!!
ajsrose

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2010, 10:41:03 pm »

Just found out from someone who works at ticketek prices are;

GOLD SEATING  $152.50
SILVER SEATING  $102.50

ajsrose
jenant

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 11:58:43 pm »

thanks ajsrose, that's great to know! Although I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the preferred seating tickets and who knows, maybe even a meet and greet - that would be awesome!
I'm so excited that he's coming out here... hopefully he'll be the first of many country artists who make the trip down to see us...
Dee

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2010, 12:38:42 am »

Thanks for the big welcome back.  Smiling all over here.  Looks like I might be attending concert with a couple of K&W friends.  Will be so fantastic to see face to face someone I've been internet friends with for a few years now.  Gotta admit, that's got me as excited as seeing Alan in concert.  Yee haw!
ajsrose

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2010, 06:24:17 am »

Just wondering if anyone out there knows exactly how many australians are members of AJ'S FAN CLUB?? Especially how many from here in QUEENSLAND??
bootsnall

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2010, 03:52:00 pm »

I'm in QLD  Smiley
When do tickets go on sale for Brisbane?
Heard that tickets are $250???
maryoconnor

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2010, 06:48:51 pm »

Hi Guys
I know we can purchase tickets through the fan club this Friday the 1st October and I also know you can purchase tickets today on preferredseating.com.au, they are slightly dearer though. 

What I want to know and hoping that someone can answer is if I buy 4 tickets through the fan club will those tickets only be at Platinum prices? or will there be Gold and Silver tickets available as well? and will the seats be next to each other or in random places? maybe I will be better off lining up at the ticket office on the 8th of October instead.  Let me know your thoughts.  Thanks Smiley
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2010, 07:46:45 pm »

I'm in QLD  Smiley
When do tickets go on sale for Brisbane?
Heard that tickets are $250???

Tickets through the fanclub go on sale this Friday.  General public on the 8th.  Yes, platinum tickets are $250.  Gold are $150. Expensive but worth every cent!! :-)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2010, 08:43:14 pm »

Hi Guys
I know we can purchase tickets through the fan club this Friday the 1st October and I also know you can purchase tickets today on preferredseating.com.au, they are slightly dearer though. 

What I want to know and hoping that someone can answer is if I buy 4 tickets through the fan club will those tickets only be at Platinum prices? or will there be Gold and Silver tickets available as well? and will the seats be next to each other or in random places? maybe I will be better off lining up at the ticket office on the 8th of October instead.  Let me know your thoughts.  Thanks Smiley

I'm not sure and I don't know how exactly it's going to work in the Australian concert venues, but, when you purchase tickets for the venues here in the US, the 4 tickets maximum limit for the fan club members are for the  seats in the most expensive section. . .Floor Section. . .and the're anywhere from Row 2 to 25. Yes, they're side by side. You have a beter chance for good seatings buying your tickets from the fan club. By the time the tickets sale opens up to the public, chances are tickets for the best seats in the venue will already be gone and you'll risk getting separated from your family or friends who would be going to the concert with you. If the fan club offers the Front Seat Tickets contest for your venue, I'll suggest that you join it. This is true too if they do Meet & Greet there, sign up for it and you could win a chance of a lifetime to have a brief chat with Alan backstage and a picture taken with him too. Good Luck on all three!

BHR

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2010, 09:25:25 pm »

i have made so many enquiries regarding platinum and gold tickets..........i've even rang acer arena to give me the best option of getting the best seats closest to the stage..........and the best way is to purchase through the FAN CLUB of which tickets go on sale this friday from 2pm they will be around $250.00

The platinum and gold they are currently selling at ticketek does not guarantee a ticket close to stage.......they are very expensive and mainly for the acer arena experience..........
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: