Alan Jackson
April 26, 2024, 09:44:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: AUSTRALIA!!!  (Read 144805 times)
emailstoamber

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2010, 09:20:04 pm »

woooo hoooo!  Just found out Alan is coming to Australia on March 7 next year!!!!  I hope I get to win a meet and greet!!!!  Soooooo excited!!!!  Can't wait!!!! 
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 03:43:18 am »

I know tickets go on sale for this on October 8.  But am wondering if anyone knows if fan club members get to buy tickets before the general public?  I hope so!  I want front row!!!  Smiley 
honkytonkgal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 06:00:33 am »

I'm excited too but have no ticket info, hopefully we get a chance at front row...
wye72

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 08:33:04 am »

I am very excited & would love front row too!!! Smiley WOOOHOOO
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 09:54:54 am »

Great news for you gals.Is it Alans first appearence in Australia?

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 10:29:38 am »

Smiley :)I am so excited for you all in Australia ....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 01:33:14 pm »

I'm, indeed, very, very happy for you Aussie AJ fans. I've been looking for a confirmation news article on this online and found this one:  http://www.kidsolo.com/alan-jackson-set-to-tour-australia/2705/

On the article there were 4 dates announced:

Melbourne – Friday March 4
Sydney – Monday March 7
Brisbane – Thursday March 10
Brisbane – Thursday March 11

Dee and Jenny, I hope you're both reading this. I know you're close to Brisbane. Sent you an email about this last night but had not heard back from either one of you.

Enjoy Alan's concert, Aussie Fans!!!! Should I dare say, "IT'S ABOUT tIME!!!?

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 04:09:47 pm »

Dear All in Australia:

You haven't seen or heard a more beautiful and entertaing concert till you've had the
privilege of hearing Alan Jackson.  He's the greatest artist, writer and entertainer around and
is a peaceful, true blue American with a kind heart and a lovely family.
I am very jealous because I want him here in my area of Michigan, but I'll loan him to
you so you can appreciate the beauty too.  We love that you have given us Keith Urban
who is a great person and entertainer also.  We feel bad that he lost much of his
musical equipment with the flood in Nashville.  We love him.  Nicole is lovely too.

Have a wonderful time and be sure to let us know how much you enjoyed Alan's trip.
Alanfan
jenny

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 04:43:34 pm »

Yes Yes Yes cant wait will go to all his shows hope he sells out quick so theres more shows to go to
Ok how do i get a meet and great
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2010, 04:50:00 pm »

I  am so happy for you all 4 shows would be nice to see Alan...That is a long trip for me in the u.s.a/

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2010, 04:58:01 pm »

Thanks Alanfan for the lovely post and we all feel the same.   We will share Alan for a little while as Aussie's have had to wait a long time.   Enjoy the concerts and please post after your evening (s).
Praying for a northwest concert in 2011 also.   

emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 06:44:52 pm »

The link for "preferred seating" for Australia does not seem to be working?  :-/
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 06:46:42 pm »

Great news for you gals.Is it Alans first appearence in Australia?

Jean

It is!  YAY!!
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 06:47:14 pm »

Smiley :)I am so excited for you all in Australia ....

Thank you!!!  :-)
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 06:49:50 pm »

Dear All in Australia:

You haven't seen or heard a more beautiful and entertaing concert till you've had the
privilege of hearing Alan Jackson.  He's the greatest artist, writer and entertainer around and
is a peaceful, true blue American with a kind heart and a lovely family.
I am very jealous because I want him here in my area of Michigan, but I'll loan him to
you so you can appreciate the beauty too.  We love that you have given us Keith Urban
who is a great person and entertainer also.  We feel bad that he lost much of his
musical equipment with the flood in Nashville.  We love him.  Nicole is lovely too.

Have a wonderful time and be sure to let us know how much you enjoyed Alan's trip.
Alanfan

Thank you - what a lovely message!  We'll take good care of Alan over here!  :-)  We just had Tim McGraw here and we all loved him!  We rarely get any big American country acts.   I went to Nashville this year and saw them all - best time of my life!!  Going back again next year - just can't get enough!  haha.  Will be sure to let you know how Alan goes!  Hope you get to see him soon in Michigan :-)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: