Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 04:47:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: AUSTRALIA!!!  (Read 145820 times)
kreh80

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2010, 10:05:25 pm »

Can't wait for March to come, I'm going to Brissy to watch him. If I win the meet and greet I am jamming 5 oclock somewhere with AJ.
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2010, 10:35:34 pm »

I really wish you a lot of luck...where will you be seeing Alan...So happy he is going down'
there for some concerts..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
ajsrose

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2010, 02:39:01 am »

Does this mean we will only be able to purchase
the Platimun $250.00 seats  through the fan club prefered seating..Can we purchase the GOLD SEATING also through the fan club?? Need to find out before Friday..it's getting more confusing every day..
wye72

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2010, 02:57:44 am »

hi all - I am so excited about Alan coming out here......... my whole day on Friday is being planned around 2pm so I can get tickets!!
What I want to know - and if anyone can figure it out - it says in the preferred seating rules - that they are pick up/will call tickets........... For the australian concerts - will the mail out these tickets to us??
I was trying to find how I can email the fan club to find out - but no luck so far.........
I have printed off the seating map that was on ticketek and plantimum on there is bloody good seating!!! Just hope I can get on the floor!!!! Smiley
SO EXCITED to be able to finally got to a ALAN concert!!! Smiley
Mark1974

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2010, 04:56:05 am »

Evening All,
Yes like everyone here I am blown away with the fact that AJ will be coming to Oz!! so well done to the organizers of this it will be a great tour for sure.

Ok as mentioned by other members I too am a little perplexed at how the preferred seating system works via the fan site if your a member.
Maybe someone can answer a few questions for us all.
1 : I have the seating map what rows or areas are for members ?
2 : Are we able to pick our location or row ?
3 : Are the tickets mailed to us or do we collect on the day or prior to the day ? surely prior as this would be pandemonium on the night.

Im sure someone will be able to enlighten us all regarding the above,

Roll on March 2011
Cheers,

Mark
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2010, 07:08:32 am »

To All Aussie AJ Fans & Friends:

Please check the Alan Jackson Australian Tour page and carefully read informations on purchasing your tickets.

http://www.alanjackson.com/australia.html

A part of what I read there gave me the impression that you can choose the section where you want to be seated at. Going to Preferred Seating when you purchase your ticket(s), you will be directed to the Ticketek website where you'll make your ticket(s) purchase. Also it doesn't look like there will be Meet & Greet in this tour, as well as Front Row Tickets contest offered.

TIP: Get online about 5 minutes before the pre-sale starts and login. If you can't get to the Preferred Seating or the link doesn't seem to work, keep on trying as it may not be set up yet for the pre-sale. The quicker you get to Ticketek and do your ticket purchase may give you an advantage to better chances of getting good/better seats at the section of your choice.

For added inquiries, go to the Contact Us page (the link is located at the bottom right hand side of the homepage) or email the fan club.

[email protected]

As far as how you will receive or get the ticket(s) you've purchased, I think it would be best that you make inquiry of that from Ticketek.

Hope this helps. Good Luck, again!

BHR

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2010, 07:18:23 am »

Just to add to what BHR said, I did notice that the North Carolina concert offered tickets at 2 different prices.  The more expensive ones sold out pretty quickly.  Hopefully emailing the fan club will get you some answers.  Enjoy the concerts!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2010, 10:01:29 am »

Thanks for the info BHR, I just read it too..
I just printed the venue map where Alan is going to perform both nights in Brisbane..
the best seats are the most expensive ones, the Platinum seats, which is $250 AUD per ticket.
I'm only going if I can get those..

AJ IS THE BEST
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2010, 06:03:48 pm »

No "Meet And Greet" for his Australian tour?Huh  How sad :-(

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2010, 06:28:12 pm »

yeah pretty sad on his first ever Down Under Tour we not gonna get the chance to mee n greet - lets hope he changes.

and as far as purchasing gold and silver as fan club member - you can...........they start off with platinum at $249.90 then gold $149.90 and silver $99.90............this is the information that was given to me by the lady at the ticketek box office here in wollongong............but you can only purchase these tickets on line!!!!!.............hope this information is correct!!!

OMG[/color]............one more sleep before we purchase our tickets...................YEAH YEAH...........and for any South Sydney Supporters for this weekends NRL clash against the Warriors.........GO THE BUNNIES!!!!   thats my team!!!
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2010, 07:35:31 pm »

Yeh, come to think of it, I am more than disappointed that we don't get a chance for a Meet And Greet.  One of the great things about joining the fan club was for that chance, and we don't get it.   Very sad indeed :-(
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2010, 07:38:01 pm »

Oh, and also my boss just purchased the Total Concert Experience ($400 tickets) and already has platinum seats.  Bummer!!! I hope I get a better seat than him tomorrow after I just bragged about being in the fan club!!  hahaha.
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2010, 09:03:13 pm »

I am happy to hear Alan is making appearances in Australia.  I hope all of you get to go to one of his concerts.  Also, I hope you all get a M & G.    Good luck and keep us posted.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2010, 09:05:55 pm »

I just heard that all platinum tickets have already been sold out!  And they haven't even gone on sale yet through the fan club.  Is that right?  Does anyone know?  Starting to stress out.  Also, I heard that people that buy the Total Concert Experience get a meet and greet with Alan after the show in a private post party - is that right?   I hope not.  It should be us fan club members that get a chance at a meet and greet, not just people with the money to pay for the Total Concert Experience.  Hope I am wrong!!
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2010, 10:38:29 pm »

OMG that better not be true about those $400 people getting all the good seats!  I'm not flying 13 hours for crappy seats!!!  I'm used to being right up close.  AAAH!  Usually here in the US the seats at the front are reserved for fanclub members so I hope there aren't a bunch of folks that got them first as that isn't how it normally works here.  I am a bit paranoid about doing this thru that ticket place instead of the fan club.  We normal folks deserve a meet and greet oppiortunity!  The tickets for this are 4 times the cost in the US so he needs to have mercy!!  PLEASE ALAN!!!!!  M & G!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: