Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 08:59:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: AUSTRALIA!!!  (Read 145438 times)
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 06:51:35 pm »

Yes Yes Yes cant wait will go to all his shows hope he sells out quick so theres more shows to go to
Ok how do i get a meet and great

Keep checking this website - they should put it up under the meet and greet section soon (I hope!) :-)
murray

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 06:57:22 pm »

Such fabulous news. I will be travelling from Perth to see him and can not wait.
Murray
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 07:09:53 pm »

I am happy for all you fans who will get to see A. J. in a concert.
Wish I could make that trip too, but certain it would be too expensive for me.
Good luck on getting a M/G.

"Gone Country"  From KY
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 07:18:51 pm »

So excited for all of you fans in Australia!!!  Enjoy the concert and be sure to tell us all about it.  Hope you get some M&Gs so you can tell us all about that too!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Hoffee

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2010, 07:22:58 pm »

THANK YOU , THANK YOU THANK YOU ALAN JACKSON. We have been waiting a long time for this! Bring on March 2011!!!
dig

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2010, 10:21:21 pm »

Hello to everyone, Australia and US

This news is better than sliced bread, for all of you who have followed Alan since he began his career will know he just keeps getting better. I hope we have enough fans in Oz who will go and see him. I wish everyone good luck with the meet-and-greet chance, just hope they give away more than one. He will be a sight for all eyes to enjoy. Stay in touch fans.
dig (Gail).
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2010, 10:28:20 pm »

Dot, come on i think we all should get Terry and everyone to gether and go .How about it .
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2010, 11:43:38 pm »

The link for "preferred seating" for Australia does not seem to be working?  :-/

Emailstoamber it won't be ready until the tickets pre-sale date. When you order your tickets, they will be on Preferred Seating section. If this is going be done like here in the US, the seat(s) will be pre-assigned for you. . .you don't get to chose your seat(s). . .but they will be good seats. Check your venue's website for seating chart.

Enjoy Alan's concert!

BHR

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 12:26:31 am »

Congrats to all you Aussie fans............YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE CONCERT!!!!  Do try for meet and greets and front row seats and come back and tell us all about it............Have a GOOD TIME y'all!

Gwen
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2010, 02:33:31 am »

The link for "preferred seating" for Australia does not seem to be working?  :-/

Emailstoamber it won't be ready until the tickets pre-sale date. When you order your tickets, they will be on Preferred Seating section. If this is going be done like here in the US, the seat(s) will be pre-assigned for you. . .you don't get to chose your seat(s). . .but they will be good seats. Check your venue's website for seating chart.

Enjoy Alan's concert!

BHR

Thanks BHR for that info.  Does that mean you don't get to see where your seat is before purchasing?  That's a bit scary! 
cowboymark

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2010, 02:38:44 am »

my wife and i are so excite about this we just cant wait were just wondering if anyone know prices of ticket yet
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2010, 06:44:28 am »

emailstoamber I have always had great seats from the fan club - usually within the first 4 rows.  Here they have seats in rows 2-25 for fan club members for 7 days when tickets go on sale.  If you get online when the tickets go on sale you should have great seats too.  About 2 weeks after you buy your ticket you get an email that you can respond to to find out where your seats are.  I am so excited for all of you that Alan is going to Australia!!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2010, 02:47:28 pm »

Hello! I'm an Alan Jackson Fan from Florida!

Alan Jackson Fans are all over The World but I'm so happy for You to see him there and hear his Music!
Congrats Friends, So glad Alan is getting to your country, it would be terrible not to see Alan, one of THE best in Country Music. Is Jasmine Rae also from Australia? I haven't heard of her singing, she must be new there. I think you will like Miranda Lambert. She a great entertainer, plus rich lol j/k She is enguaged to Blake Shelton another good Country Male singer.
Please send Alan back now LOL j/k Ya! The Meet and Greets may be slightly different for each Venue, not sure.
Enjoy!

Jerrie-MS

PS- Dee, Nice to have you drop by..So nice you are seeing Alan in Sydney!!! I see Alan soon too Yea! I know they will love the band too, The Strayhorns, they are great!  Write and tell us all about your experience and perhaps photos of Australia w/Alan! That would be awesome. I met Alan in 2009 November and it was a Dream come true, very handsome and super nice. Never puts himself above his Fans, Just super nice and I keep the memory forever.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 11:09:01 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
raewinnie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2010, 04:30:05 pm »

Fan club sales start this Friday 1st October then general sales 8 October.  We'll be there!
KylieKemenyvary

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2010, 05:38:35 pm »

woohoo! so cant wait to see alan jackson next year! i was very excited when i gt the email this morning!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: