Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 09:21:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  
Author Topic: AUSTRALIA!!!  (Read 145441 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2011, 08:43:37 pm »

I have been watching the bad weather on our tv and it really looks real bad for so many people...
 Don't know how this will affect the concert but I am sure that is not there biggest concern right now.
It looks like to me it will take a lot of work for the clean up.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2011, 09:33:18 pm »

Have great tickets to see Alan in Brisbane Queensland on the 12th March 2011 and am just so excited been a fan for ages. Only to find out that he is also coming to my home town of the Hunter Valley NSW to be part of the CMC Rocks the Hunter along side ofabout 30 other international and home grown artists what a fantastic couple of weeks for country music here in Australia. I know Alan will enjoy himself at the CMC and be able to experience some of the hospitality us semi country people have to offer.Can't wait Smiley

Hi so excited for youall to get to see Alan..
Could you tell me if Brisbane is where all the horrific flooding is they showed on TV... Will it affect the plans for Alan's Concert? I noticed he has several dates listed there. Let me know if possible.. So glad you can go.,.So happy for you. we take it forgranted that we see Alan so much here in the USA. I would die if I could not see him every year.,.
So excited for you.. Jeri_MS---Florida AJ Fan  Alan is super nice and he is from a small town originally. he is just the way he appears on TV.. and Video.. but so super nice and handsome.. he sings like a Lark!  I am so happy to have met him.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2011, 11:13:50 pm »

Howdy Y'all!

Have Aussie meet and greet's been released yet?Huh I'm so keen and have noticed that Candian (late march) meet and greets have been released, and our concerts are early march.

Cry Sad Have I missed the boat?Huh Sad Cry

Cheers
Gemma

hi gemma.............they released the meet and greet for all of AJ's Australian concerts......they only got released the other day......i've done my so here's hopin and fingers crossed.........good luck!

Jedda

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2011, 11:18:29 pm »

Have great tickets to see Alan in Brisbane Queensland on the 12th March 2011 and am just so excited been a fan for ages. Only to find out that he is also coming to my home town of the Hunter Valley NSW to be part of the CMC Rocks the Hunter along side ofabout 30 other international and home grown artists what a fantastic couple of weeks for country music here in Australia. I know Alan will enjoy himself at the CMC and be able to experience some of the hospitality us semi country people have to offer.Can't wait Smiley

Hi so excited for youall to get to see Alan..
Could you tell me if Brisbane is where all the horrific flooding is they showed on TV... Will it affect the plans for Alan's Concert? I noticed he has several dates listed there. Let me know if possible.. So glad you can go.,.So happy for you. we take it forgranted that we see Alan so much here in the USA. I would die if I could not see him every year.,.
So excited for you.. Jeri_MS---Florida AJ Fan  Alan is super nice and he is from a small town originally. he is just the way he appears on TV.. and Video.. but so super nice and handsome.. he sings like a Lark!  I am so happy to have met him.

Hi Jeri...........yes Brisbane is one of the places that is being affected by the horrific flooding.......lets really hope and pray that all goes well for the clean-up and the AJ can make it to the Brisbane concerts.........my thoughts goes out to all those people that have been affected and for those who have lost loved ones........Jedda
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  

Jump to: