Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 05:04:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: March Thread=This will be a great month  (Read 64153 times)
suem

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2010, 10:10:07 pm »

Hello AJ fans,

Becky, we are having lovely spring (summer) weather too.  About thirty degrees warmer than normal.  Had a fire by the river and roasted hot dogs.  Did you get your seats for the Chicago concert?  Mine are section 1, row 6.
Sorry to hear about your uncle.  Prayers sent up.

WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!  June 1st so I have a ton of work to do.  Will be very busy trying to downsize and part with things.  I'm terrible at doing that.   I know I will miss my house but it's just too big for Bill and I.  But our condo is right across the river and so I can see my house anytime I want to.  It's weird to look out the window and think in a few months I'll be living over there.  We've been here twenty years, so lots of wonderful memories.  I know my children are a tad sad the house sold but life moves on.   

We may travel this summer as long as we are homeless for a couple of months.  We thought it might be fun to put everything in storage and then travel for six weeks.  Still trying to figure it all out.  With a new grandson due soon, not sure I can be gone that long.

So looking forward to Easter with my family.  Have a wonderful Easter.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: