Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 01:09:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eskilstuna, Sweden concert 14th of August 2009  (Read 49406 times)
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2009, 01:18:06 pm »

Great picture Pontus & Sabrina !
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
        Thanks for sharing .

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2009, 09:10:53 pm »

I have not been to this outdoor Venue

JERI FROM MISSISSIPPI:

I may have missed something and that's nothing unusual w/my life; but don't tell me YOU aren't going to the concert
right down the road from you??
maybe I'm wrong...
if so, I know y'all have a great time together!![/color][/b]

Melanie,
Yes!, we are going to the St Augustine one! we spend a lot of time checking on my mom who is ill over the last years. So we are on the road a lot..I would not miss the one at St. Augustine for sure. Our tickets are near  Terry lol.
my M&G just happened to be in MS by accident.. we were there that weekend, it was terrific.. I might have been the first from this AJ site or close. It was in an indoor Venue in MS.I took my sister & BIL with me, she had just gotten radiation for cancer & I wanted to cheer her up! she loved the Concert! It was a wonderful surprise to get an Email on hubby's laptop way out in the Country!
I could not believe I got a M&G ! I was shaking and had to go to a library to print it out in near Ripley, MS ha! no access in the country to print it ha Such a great surprise! I stood in front of the camerman until I finished talking to Alan & he talked back, I was floored. I am still remembering meeting my favorite Country Singer..I hope he sings"WWY" in St Augustine as "Bill" wants to hear it!
I can't go to outdoor Venues, having Asthma but I'm going to try and see Alan this time! I hope it will be cooler by then. I would NOT miss this for the world. we started to go to AL going to the Country house in MS. we saw the Signs & everything but  hubby had to get back too early for work.  Melanie, it's great to see you posting . Take care girl! Hugs, Jeri
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 09:18:55 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2009, 05:43:02 pm »

We hope to see you all in St. Augustine.

Pontus & Sabrina

Alan Jackson fan since begining of the 90ths. All CD:s and DVD:s. Thanks for the Meet & Greet in Eskilstuna, Sweden 14th of Aug 2009. Have tickets for St. Augustine, FL 4th of October 2009. Will be more...
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2009, 12:50:27 pm »

Beautiful  wedding pictures          and wonderful reveiw and pictures  of the concert  in Sweden

Gone  Country    Arkansas
January

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2009, 10:39:13 pm »

I have not been on here in quite some time - work has gone crazy -which is a good thing but takes up a lot of time - anyway - I just ran through this thread - cute couple - I wish I was going to St Augustine with you guys :>(  thanks for sharing your wedding and your cars and your concert experience - you guys are too darn cute!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: