Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 01:19:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Eskilstuna, Sweden concert 14th of August 2009  (Read 49408 times)
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 02:12:50 pm »

Thank you so much for sharing so much about the concert.  Loved looking at all the links!!  I love hearing about a concert from someone who has enjoyed it as much as you did.  Enjoy St. Augustine!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 03:22:32 pm »

Woaw... Just got the picture from our Meet & Greet.

I think we smiles....

:-)

Pontus and Sabrina

Alan Jackson fan since begining of the 90ths. All CD:s and DVD:s. Thanks for the Meet & Greet in Eskilstuna, Sweden 14th of Aug 2009. Have tickets for St. Augustine, FL 4th of October 2009. Will be more...
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 04:48:44 pm »

Great Photo!!

All of you are all smiles, nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to You and your new wife..

Alan looks a bit tired in this one, but he probably was. He looked so handsome in person, however. Just super nice!
Congrats on getting row 1 seats at St Augustine.! 102 is behind the pit area..center.
Your reviews and photos have been great! Thanks for sharing!
Looking forward to your review of St Augustine!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 08:56:04 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 09:25:32 am »

Definitely all smiles and as you both should.  So glad you got a meet & Greet too. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

suem

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 07:29:47 pm »

AWESOME PIX............GREAT SMILES!
What a perfect gift for your wedding from Alan:  a meet and greet and a concert.  
Can't get much better than that!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:20:14 pm by suem » Logged

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2009, 08:35:08 pm »

Great picture!  Smiles all around!  Congrats on the M&G and on your wedding.  What a year you are having!!!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
caz

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 03:37:44 am »

Thanks for sharing your pictures and videos they are great!! congratulations on your marrage may God bless you and your wife through many years togeather.Caz
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 11:51:16 am »

GREAT picture of both of you with Alan, thanks for sharing.

Livin' On Love in California
Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 02:27:16 pm »

Thank you for all nice words. We are grateful for everything and hope to see some of you in St. Augustine. When I am in the USA I use my US cell phone. Will post that # on my web site before we leave for our little trip to the big country in the west.

This year has been awesome.

In February I (Pontus) got in contact with my brother on my father’s side. Our father died 1971 and we have not met since 1978. I found him on the internet (his cell phone#) and called him. He was chocked as he did not know I was his brother. He thought I was his cousin. We talked several times and then he came and visited us a few months ago. He lives 30 minutes from my wife’s father in the northern part of Sweden. 7-8 hour north.

In March I found out that my uncle had two grandkids that I have never heard of. I looked them up in the internet and called them. We meet one of them in the beginning of the summer and she will come here on Friday this week.

I am into genealogical as you maybe suspected. My forefather came to Sweden from Belgium 1620 and his name was Kuse. In the beginning of the nigh teen hundred century they changed to Billstrom.

Wedding, Alan Jackson, Hawaii and Alan Jackson again in Florida... and my relatives. Cannot get it all I think.

See you in St. Augustine the 4th of October.

Pontus Billstrom & Sabrina Drugge

Alan Jackson fan since begining of the 90ths. All CD:s and DVD:s. Thanks for the Meet & Greet in Eskilstuna, Sweden 14th of Aug 2009. Have tickets for St. Augustine, FL 4th of October 2009. Will be more...
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 04:42:38 pm »

Wow what a year for you!!!  Enjoy the St. Augustine concert - I am sure you will meet some of the others there.  We are catching one in Alabama that weekend, but can't do Florida too.  Thanks for sharing all of your experiences.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
suem

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 09:28:35 pm »

Thank you for all nice words. We are grateful for everything and hope to see some of you in St. Augustine. When I am in the USA I use my US cell phone. Will post that # on my web site before we leave for our little trip to the big country in the west.

This year has been awesome.

In February I (Pontus) got in contact with my brother on my father’s side. Our father died 1971 and we have not met since 1978. I found him on the internet (his cell phone#) and called him. He was chocked as he did not know I was his brother. He thought I was his cousin. We talked several times and then he came and visited us a few months ago. He lives 30 minutes from my wife’s father in the northern part of Sweden. 7-8 hour north.

In March I found out that my uncle had two grandkids that I have never heard of. I looked them up in the internet and called them. We meet one of them in the beginning of the summer and she will come here on Friday this week.

I am into genealogical as you maybe suspected. My forefather came to Sweden from Belgium 1620 and his name was Kuse. In the beginning of the nigh teen hundred century they changed to Billstrom.

Wedding, Alan Jackson, Hawaii and Alan Jackson again in Florida... and my relatives. Cannot get it all I think.

See you in St. Augustine the 4th of October.

Pontus Billstrom & Sabrina Drugge

Wow, what a great year.  The internet is great for genealogical searches.  My mom and now my daughter are into that.  I enjoy what they discover.
Hawaii----where are you going in Hawaii?  It's my favorite vacation spot!

Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2009, 08:25:48 am »

BILLLLLLLL & SABRINA !!!!!1

Awwwwwwwww............how sweet and precious!!

I have been out of town since Sunday and just now reading all this.
Could not wait to get upstairs this a.m. to read y'all's experience(s)

Sooooooooo happy to read it all and such a nice time Aj played f/ya'll & his Strayhorns
Will have to go back and re.read. So much info there and I probably missed something.

Meeting Aj is icing on the cake f/y'all!!!!!

If I've said it once I'll say it again...........LOVE good things to happen to good PEOPLE!!!
I just knew your review would EFFECTme;!!!!!  and it did!!!!!! Soooooo happyyyyyyyy!!!

Meeting Aj is icing on the cake f/y'all!!!!!

L/~
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 08:49:42 pm by Melanie » Logged

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 10:55:25 pm »

WOW, Bill.  Thank you ever so much for all of the links, photos, comments and posts.   It was fun traveling through the concerts with you.   Meet & Greet to boot.  I am so happy for you.  Seeing all of the old cars and the loyalty of the fans to do such a wonderful thing for Alan brought tears to my eyes.   I sure hope he got to see them all.    Bet he loved your car.
Congratulations to you both on such a lovely wedding.   Travel safely to the St. Augustine concert and I certainly wished we had an ALL ALAN RADIO STATION too.   Yee Haw....

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2009, 12:10:58 pm »

WOW, Bill.  Thank you ever so much for all of the links, photos, comments and posts.   It was fun traveling through the concerts with you.   Meet & Greet to boot.  I am so happy for you.  Seeing all of the old cars and the loyalty of the fans to do such a wonderful thing for Alan brought tears to my eyes.   I sure hope he got to see them all.    Bet he loved your car.
Congratulations to you both on such a lovely wedding.   Travel safely to the St. Augustine concert and I certainly wished we had an ALL ALAN RADIO STATION too.   Yee Haw....

I'm sure this is why Alan went there, having such loyal Fans. This was a real great salute to Alan & the Strayhorns from your Country! I am so happy you got to see Alan Live and you will come to the States to see him also. Just a  great visit sounds like for Alan & Crew.Very devoted Fans and I'm sure you enjoyed the Concert, and will in St Augustine also.

"Bill", you were asking about places for entertainment etc..In St Augustine. just minutes from St Augustine there, is a New England type fish place we go to eat by the water and it has entertinment from 6 or 7 pm to 10 pm. Boaters use this to dock & eat there. the food is good. it isTHE KINGFISH GRILL, 252 Yacht Club Drive St. Augustine, FL 32084. phone 904-824-2111-- the website is Kingfishgrill.com.  Lots to see and do there at the Oldest City , tours and bike rides or shops to enjoy. St Augustine beach is nearby naturally. I hope you and your new wife enjoy Florida & the Concert! I have not been to this outdoor Venue but if you got front row seats , you will enjoy it. They also have  a cheescake factory there, someone had spotted Alan & family  there ha!  can't know for sure if this is true , however. Alan does talk about boating down the St Johns however, and this is by Jacksonville!
Enjoy your Visit in Florida!

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2009, 07:35:02 pm »

I have not been to this outdoor Venue

JERI FROM MISSISSIPPI:

I may have missed something and that's nothing unusual w/my life; but don't tell me YOU aren't going to the concert
right down the road from you??
maybe I'm wrong...
if so, I know y'all have a great time together!![/color][/b]

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: