Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 05:06:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: St. Augustine FL 4th of October 2009  (Read 68714 times)
suem

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 10:34:38 pm »

Chris Young is the opener!

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2009, 07:05:50 pm »

Sue,
I'm getting so antsy now.. Mom is better at the moment & looks good for us to go but never knowing kills me., lots of money in two shows, to lose it by not going. have to think positive.

I like Chris Young's voice & his new song is awesome. Perfect for a newly wed hehe.

I am anxious to see Da man who closes lol... good luck to all on a M&G.. wave that flag!!--- it's yellow & blue isn't it?YeeHaw!!!!
Stay safe on your trip, to the newly weds! Enjoy! I hope the weather is good, it's hot now a bit. rain some this week but that week will be perfect..I pray.. going to MS first & visit w/my son first too. so much to do, so little time.
Enjoy! Jeri aka Artsy( sure look I am not a member now) beats me why..it disappeared..all my messages too.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2009, 07:28:15 pm »

Artsy don't feel bad I'm not a member I just pay for my membership but that don't count
   it all your posting ..You should be a member for sure.  dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2009, 11:12:48 am »

Dizzy,
it was a glinch in the system as my photos were gone etc.. I had about 90 post and was a member..I still am, it just doesn't show ha! it will build and come  back up.
Time is nearing for St Augustine !

Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2009, 08:22:46 pm »

Finally a internet connection that alows me to upload pictures to my server.

We have been in Honolulu 3 days and today we came to Maui. What a paradise... Our hotel is by the sea and the sea is warm...

We asked a woman from Colorado to take a picture of us with the Swedish flag with "Sabrina & Pontus loves AJ" written on. I also included some other pictures. Even if this is great with snorkling and sun bathing place I really looking forward to the concert and our 2 day Nashville stay.

At the Waikiki beach

The Waikiki beach

USS Arizona Memorial

Out on the Memorial

Stars and stripes

It's 5 a clock somewhere

Maui beach at our hotel

Alan Jackson fan since begining of the 90ths. All CD:s and DVD:s. Thanks for the Meet & Greet in Eskilstuna, Sweden 14th of Aug 2009. Have tickets for St. Augustine, FL 4th of October 2009. Will be more...
suem

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2009, 08:37:51 pm »

Love your Swedish flag picture!  Oh you make me miss Hawaii.  It's our favorite vacation place.  And when the kids were still living with us, it was always their favorite place to go!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 09:39:45 pm by suem » Logged

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2009, 08:39:49 pm »

Pontus, it looks like you and Sabrina are having a wonderful time.  Those pictures bring back fond memories.  Thanks for sharing.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 07:45:07 am »

Pontus, thanks so much for sharing the pictures of Hawaii!  Stayed right on Waikiki in 81.  Oh, I loved it and would love to go back. 
Hope we can meet in St. Augustine.  Y'all keep me in the loop!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 09:23:02 am »

Thanks for sharing those great pictures Pontus.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2009, 09:27:23 pm »

Sabrina & Pontus!!!

Great photos and love the Flag you did, a great job!! Oh but your photos make me want to vacation now ha!
I hope you enjoyed the islands and how was your Honeymoon. Shh don't answer that one !!
Nice photos, very nice of you two!
Be happy , St Augustine will be soon and Alan will sing "Where Were you", let's think positive! hint, hint Cindy!Tell Alan please,,,
Hope to see you at least with your flag.
Thanks for sharing your photos!
Jerrie aka Artsy- MS-FL

Why does everyone come to Florida on vacation when Alan is here LOL sorry but so little time to prepare now.
 so busy,,,Hubby had off all day today for tests..or it's me busy . busy.

Sue , how do you do it as a teacher lady! my teens say their teachers are wonderful, but they make straight A's and it's a breeze
for them. They love their favorite teachers, I think of you when they speak of theirs. see ya soon, I hope. it's hot here now, I hope I can take the heat, I'm already hoarse from the humidity...say prayers. The cable has been out all over Jax for the internet. I hope Dizzy is not affected by this. we have both cable and dial up. Sorry for those who do not, it's been days now.
See you all soon hopefully!
 My neice got back to hotlanta Harriet, she is not in the area where the flooding is.. it was dry the whole way home for her visiting my Mom.
Don't start count down, it makes me nervous lol can't wait to see AJ again. seems like ages already but we go to Hollywood first and time is flying now. Got to see Mom first.. oh my, I hope I am up to this outdoor venue..I am coughing already LOL say prayers..
Heat being bad for asthmatics, is my only concern.The pits may be hotter or maybe it will cool off at night. any ideas on how to stay cool LOL
Sue hope to see ya! Dizzy is not near us.. sorry.. Our seats were not as good this time, as before.. but it's still really good, and
could be further back.. Patti, I didn't count on close seats, in case & good I didn't.. we are in the pit , however.So it may be not as close for you either, be prepared. maybe you or others will get front row( but this is not always good as people stand in front of you) or a Meet & Greet! Good Luck to all of you!!!! we always have loved our seats anyway they are, always great ones!
Goodnight, rain today oh my! If Alan can take it outside, so can I,w/asthma or not.. ciaos! later Fans! Terry will be care traveling & Sue all & who travel. Looks like rain around now , maybe it will be over with by then...If his Fans overseas & all can stand in rain , so can we!ha!
Take care,Jerrie aka Artsy

« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 12:29:21 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 01:23:36 am »

Jerrie, thank you for your nice words. I was listening to “Where were you” from CMT: s site when I read your words. It hit me hard… I do like that song sooo much. Hope to see Alan perform this song.

Tomorrow we head back to Chicago and our rental. Drive to our friends outside Kansas City. Then we will drive to Nashville and be there a couple of days before arriving in St. Augustine.

We have not decided yet where to go the evening before the concert. The Kingfish Grill seems nice but maybe too nice. We are rednecks that not are into the “nice” places too much. "Smile"

Maybe a place where it is easy to meet all on this board that are coming and just have a beer or a little snack. A bar or something like that.

See you soon.

Pontus & Sabrina

Today’s sunset here on Maui.

Alan Jackson fan since begining of the 90ths. All CD:s and DVD:s. Thanks for the Meet & Greet in Eskilstuna, Sweden 14th of Aug 2009. Have tickets for St. Augustine, FL 4th of October 2009. Will be more...
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 08:48:48 am »

Sabrina & Pontus!!!

I have a feeling you will enjoy St Augustine and all the shops that you will find a place to eat.. we don't go there too often
as we travel to take care of my Mom recently, she is old and almost ready for hospice, so keeps us very busy.

The place by the water is old & rustic looking( not fancy) It is where boat owners stop on the water and eat.. You don't have to dress up for this. all kinds of food, here is the address and you can look up the link .kingfishgrill.com/
Put this in front of the other >> http://www( hope you enjoy St Augustine. The restaurant serves until 10pm & no entertainment now, sorry. I guess they only do it when  they have someone to perfrom.
You might prefer just a bar downtown, I'm not familiar with one there to tell you.. The beaches are good there. white sand. they have a cheesecake factory near St Augustine & other places to eat& enjoy seafood etc.. Perhaps you can meet up with Terry and Patti or some of the other Fans & Terry can find anything LOL She has been the guide for so many Fans & she flies all over..

Just enjoy it and I'll be praying that Alan sings Where Were You", since you are coming all the way from overseas to hear ALAN! wow! Such a nice vacation/honeymoon! That Sunset is beautiful and water is awesome!

If you should want to drive from St Augustine, you could  go to;
Castaways Marina & Square Grouper Tiki Bar.Friday & Saturday: 12:00 Noon - 1:00 AM
1111 Love St.
Jupiter, FL 33477
561- 575-0252
The above is Where parts of Alan's" Five O'clock Somewhere" was filmed. Open until 1 AM Saturday nights
Our free concerts at our Landing in Jax, will be over by the time of Alan's Concert, sorry.. we have Mavericks at the landing downtown and other things to do..
 we haven't had time to go to a country Club even lately, so I'm not good to tell you the places here in Jacksonville. You pass it coming from Nashville to St Augustine, unless you take a hwy along the  beaches shore.

Enjoy with your new wife! Love the Flag, how neat that is!
We are not fancy people either, very down to earth...so don't woory about that place being too fancy.. it isn't.
Enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 12:23:05 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 09:35:56 pm »

Pontus your pictures of Hawaii are beautiful ..I loved it when I was there we took the tours and also went to Maui.

I am waiting on the St Augustine concert  ..I am praying for good weather for the show...So glad you are having
       such a nice honeymoon and all you trips ...Nashville will be really a nice visit I am sure. Hope to see you and
       Sabrinia at the concert.dizzy

PS your pictures are really nice.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2009, 10:13:18 pm »

Thanks for the beautiful pics,We hope to go there for our 40th wedding annv in abou 3 years.I am going to the concert in Pelham al are u? hope to see you there  Betty
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2009, 10:51:39 pm »

Thanks for sharing your pictures.  We went to Hawaii back in 85 when I was 7 months pregnant with our youngest and had our 2 and 3 year old boys.  Went to visit hubby's sister, who's husband was stationed there in the Navy.  Had a great time, I fit right in with the natives wearing mumu's...LOL  With my dark skin, and then dark hair, everyone thought I was a native!! 

Hope to see you in St. Augustine.

Livin' On Love in California
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: