Alan Jackson
May 02, 2024, 01:47:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: St. Augustine FL 4th of October 2009  (Read 68385 times)
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2009, 03:29:59 pm »

Hi  Pontus and Sabrina You are giving us one treat after another.  The pictures in front of the house and garage and that cute, cute dog are so beautiful.  The stories as you are travel along are just great.  Take Care and keep having fun.  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2009, 03:39:31 pm »

Jinx I hope YOU, Dizzy, Sue, Mae and Bill have a wonderful being together for dinner and then seeing the great ALAN JACKSON.       Take Care.        nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2009, 05:51:43 pm »

Pontus,

We love your pictures!  What a honeymoon!

Dizzy, Mae and Sue

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2009, 06:05:51 pm »

Jinx I hope YOU, Dizzy, Sue, Mae and Bill have a wonderful being together for dinner and then seeing the great ALAN JACKSON.       Take Care.        nelle

Thanks Nelle.......there is no way we could have anything but a GOOD TIME!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2009, 07:12:15 pm »

Hope to be at the Conch House at 4.30 tomorrow.

We had a nice dinner at the Kingfishgrill today.

Se you tomorrow

Pontus & Sabrina

Alan Jackson fan since begining of the 90ths. All CD:s and DVD:s. Thanks for the Meet & Greet in Eskilstuna, Sweden 14th of Aug 2009. Have tickets for St. Augustine, FL 4th of October 2009. Will be more...
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2009, 07:47:12 pm »

Yeah!  We'd love that...
ONly 24 hours!!!!!!!!

Yeehaw
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:48:52 pm by dizzydean » Logged

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
tweetyanne

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2009, 10:52:45 pm »

I finally got tix for Alan's show.  I also won a meet & greet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know that will be just awesome.....I can't wait.  the only thing is that i don't think I can get hubby backstage with me..  I'll have to ask and explain this is birthday present and go from there.  Hope everyone has a "GOOD TIME"  because I know I will.  I got tix for section 101.  Not bad for last minute shopping!!!!!!!!!! Grin
Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2009, 11:42:01 am »

Congratulations for your Meet & Greet. It is awesome... Hope you enjoy it as we did. We tried to get my daughters in to the Meet & Greet but they would not let them. Talk to them and they will maybe help you.

We still have 2 tickets for sale. Section 102 in the front row besides us. 951-905-8035 as we will not use the computer too much before the concert.

See you all soon...

Pontus & Sabrina

Alan Jackson fan since begining of the 90ths. All CD:s and DVD:s. Thanks for the Meet & Greet in Eskilstuna, Sweden 14th of Aug 2009. Have tickets for St. Augustine, FL 4th of October 2009. Will be more...
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2009, 07:16:25 pm »

Congrats on the Meet ana Greet tweetyanne you will never forget it.
Pontas and Sabrina I am glad you had a nice dinner at the the Kingfishgrill.  Have fun seeing ALAN.      nelle

suem

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2009, 11:09:56 pm »

We had a great time!  We danced our buns and sang every song!  Thanks Alan for a great concert.  We will write more later!  We enjoyed all the AJ fans we met again at the concert.

Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2009, 11:39:22 pm »

Hi Sue and everyone

It was great meeting you all. We had a perfect evening and Alan was MUCH better than in Sweden. The fans were also much better, singing, shouting and dancing. Here is some pictures. You can alos see our videos at my Youtube site. Search for Billstromtrading on Youtube and you find it...

We WILL se you and Alan many more times... He is the best Country singer around...

As we were further away this time the pictures are not that good. Need to buy a better camera...

Pontus & Sabrina

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2009, 06:52:10 am »

Tomorrow before the concert, Dizzy, Sue, Mae, Bill and I are going to the Conch House for dinner.
We are going at 4:30....we can pick up our tickets at 6:30 and the amphitheatre is very close to the
restaurant.   Anyone who wants to have a pre-concert party...come join us!

Jinx,

So sorry we could not make it to kingFish Grill or the Conch House.. My son just came by our house and I had to play with my grand babies. I don't get to see them often and could not miss the chance, so sorry. I tried to bribe my husband into walking down to meet  the newly weds with me, but no luck, he was tired. we saw you guys with your Flag and my Husband made photos of you. They made us take our good camera back to the car, we have taken it with us always but this grouchy lady , said " well that is not this venue." so we have no good photos, thanks to her. a first for us, only a small cheap camera and my husband found later the batteries were about gone . I apologize for not getting to meet Sabrina & Pontus. we did see you however from a distance..

Sue came down to visit with us a while, she is so sweet, Thank you so much Sue. and then she brought Dizzy down too, it was great to see her also. I'm not one to go meet people. Thanks Sue for being so thoughful and we enjoyed seeing you so much.
Terry , I heard you but never did see you when I shook hand with Monty.. Thanks for introducing me or telling him my name. I have been by him lots of time and always wanted to meet him , so while I had a chance I went for it. He is such a nice guy and I like his work too.
What a great trip for Pontus and Sabrina, you guys will collaspe when you get back.So happy you got to see Alan's House and /or Garage and cars. , that was great , not everyone gets to see them.. I would have turned around in a NY minute, like you did and driven back to Nashville to see that. You have to be tired being in the car that long. You are great Fans and it's been such a pleasure seeing all your photos which are excellent and your  account of your trips. what a Honeymoon!!! I am so happy for you both!Congrats and come back to see us again, perhaps in Nashville or anywhere you can relax and enjoy!
I hope the KingFish Grill was ok for you guys, we had not eat there for a while but the food was ok then..Sorry I missed that, but grand babies I had to stay and see them here. They are twins, so we were rather tired,the little bundles of Joy are heavy lol.

Jinx, so glad you all got to meet up with Sabrina and Pontus at least..
The concert was good and Venue ok for outdoor.. Our first outdoor one. I could hardly speak for asthma but  I made it Yea!!
almost lost my voice at Hollywood yelling too lol. Today is rest up Day , will see the twins later too.

Anyway, Pontus and Sabrina, so glad you enjoyed your trip and come back to the USA again soon. we met a couple from Germany also. Take care to all and Thanks again to Sue for coming and sitting with us for a while, I hope I didn't ruin your pretty photos. I am not photogenic at all but your photo will be lovely. Sue, My husband thought you were so nice to come down and bring Dizzy with you. He is a  big tease and joker as you can tell ha. a good husband.
Lator Gators, no photos to post , so sorry..I hope some of you have some good ones..I enjoyed Alan as usual and liked the Songs he chose. So happy he sang "WWY" as Pontus and Sabrina wanted to hear it..In an Indoor Venue when Alan sing this, the place has lights all over where people hold them as he sings, but this venue wasn't as many.
Take care and hello to Everyone readning this!
Terry I heard your voice but sorry I didn't get to tell you goodbye..I hope all of you traveling makes it back fine!

God Bless, Jerrie aka Artsy  Dizzy, you looked wonderful, I hope you & your Sis are fine. Sue take care hon. Terry too , in fact all of you who traveled so far to see Alan-  Terry I forgot, we did see Your Signs, my husband happened to notice them and told me.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 07:13:42 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2009, 01:54:19 pm »

It was a wonderful day!  We had dinner before the concert with Sue, Dizzy, Mae, Sharon and friends and our
special AJ fans from Sweden, Pontus and Sabrena.  There were other fans there so it was very festive! Ellen and her
daughter were there but left early to get ready for her meet and greet.   The venue was easy to get to and a really nice
amphitheatre.   Chris Young came on first and I really like his music....especially the black dress song that he was so
proud to announce it's at #2.   Then came our man........oh my, I will never get over the excitement I feel to see him.
He was so handsome...I did notice his eyes were glassy and decided he had a cold or allergy. (Terry and Louann were there
and Terry said allergy)  His concert was wonderfully perfect and the crowd was really having fun.  I didn't see Jeri  but
met Margie from PA.  He didn't sign autographs but I suspect it  was all the flu bugs around!   Lots of picks......
I know Terry will give a good review and will remember what I have forgotten, but it was a great evening.
Today at my Jazzercise class someone I just met used to live in Atlanta and saw him many times in the beginning
of his career and commented on how he has evolved into such a superstar.  That was a fun conversation.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2009, 03:44:48 pm »

It was such a treat to meet Pontus & Sabrina from Sweden.  Enjoyed meeting everyone at the Conch House for dinner.  We had one whole row of fans in Pit 2, Row J!  Terry had her Good Time letters and we were able to get them to show them on the big screen.  I felt sorry for the folks behind us, some were in the handicap section and we had to stand up to see because everyone else in front of us was standing up!  I did get to speak to Monty briefly.  My friends enjoyed meeting my AJ friends and the concert too!

Jeri, I saw you and your hubby at the end of the row in front and to the right of us, but you never did see me. 

Chris Young is a cutie and a good opening act.

Oh, I lost my digital camera at the concert!  Don't know how that happened.  I guess it feel out of my Good Times bag.  I did have my 35mm, so I did get some pictures with that.  I did have a video of my grandson riding his 4 wheeler on the digital!  Shucks, I never take a camera, then this time I took two and lost one! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

suem

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2009, 06:22:19 pm »

Hi all,
I'm back home......Still very tired but wearing a big AJ smile.  It was a very relaxing weekend in Florida.  I was treated like royalty.  I told my husband he had better shape up or I was going back to Florida to Dizzy's house!  LOL.
The Conch House was a perfect way to start the evening off.  Had dinner with wonderful, interesting AJ fans:  Jinx and hubby, Sharon and her friends, Dizzy and Mae, and Sabrina and Pontas. Also Ellen and her daughter stopped by and you could tell she was soooooo nervous about her meet and greet.
 I met several new fans and not sure I will be able to keep everyone straight.  But everyone was so sweet and kind.  Great to see Terry, Louann, and Jeri again.  Another highlight was talking with Sabrina and Pontas.  I hope they come back and visit (USA) us all again!  (Nice picture of you two on the board from the concert, I took that picture for you, right?)
Chris Young was good.  Really like his currect hit, Gettin You Home.  If he keeps putting singles out like that, he will have a nice career.
The excitement grew with the countdown!  I don't have the right adjectives to describe the concert.  He had me in the palm of his hands from the first song.  I don't think I sat down at all....Maybe to put my camera away and then I popped right up.  I had to take pictures longer than normal because there were so many tall people in front of me, I had to find an opening to get a picture and I could only get pictures of the guitar and up. I did manage to get to the stage toward the end of the show and get a few shots of Alan from hat to toe! There were so many people at the stage because there was no security in the pit area.  Everyone was having a great time.  No one wanted to sit down!  Folks were singing and waving there hands.  The air that night was electric for Alan and his music. Every time I leave his concerts, I want to attend another one........his music is contagious!  Thanks Alan and also to his aj fan club fans for making this a special evening for me.  Thanks to the fan club for the reserved seating tickets.  It is so appreciated!  I sure hope to see ya all again at another AJ concert.  Alan in Minnesota 2010, right Alan!!!
!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 06:31:16 pm by suem » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: