Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 08:07:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: St. Augustine FL 4th of October 2009  (Read 68383 times)
suem

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 10:16:59 pm »

One interesting thing is that Pontus and his wife will get to see the oldest continuously occupied European city in the United States, St. Augustine.  Very historical.

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 12:28:03 pm »

Sue,
Yes the fort is there also. also the oldest schoolhouse and other things to see. The school for the blind where many famous people have gone. Love the beach there!
Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
suem

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 02:28:42 pm »

Sue,
Yes the fort is there also. also the oldest schoolhouse and other things to see. The school for the blind where many famous people have gone. Love the beach there!
Jeri

Jeri,
I was there two weeks ago with Bill, Jana, and my parents.  It's a unique city.  We took a nice scenic cruise also.  They have a great beach there....the sand is snow white.

Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 05:35:47 pm »

Sabrina loves the sun and the ocean. It will maybe be a sun bath at the beach. Will also take a tour in the city.

Just thinking about the concert and seeing AJ again get my heart to pump fast...

Pontus

Alan Jackson fan since begining of the 90ths. All CD:s and DVD:s. Thanks for the Meet & Greet in Eskilstuna, Sweden 14th of Aug 2009. Have tickets for St. Augustine, FL 4th of October 2009. Will be more...
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 11:03:16 am »

Jeri,
I was there two weeks ago with Bill, Jana, and my parents.  It's a unique city.  We took a nice scenic cruise also.  They have a great beach there....the sand is snow white.[/color]  

Sue, How great!

I know you enjoyed being with your beautiful daughter. I was away at Mom's part of the weekend and keeping my Teens the rest.
St Augustine is a very nice beach, that is where we took our children always to the beach. we used to be able to drive on the beach there and now you have to park away. I remember once I took my teens and we had our new car on the beach and my son left the radio playing and the ignition on for so long the battery went dead & the tide was coming in. I panicked ha. Here I was in my bikini and had to get a guy who drove by in a huge truck, to jump start my car.. lol.. I tired to pay him but he threw the money back at me, he was super nice. found his sister worked near me at a dentist office ha! as  I said I was younger then ha! It is a good beach and I love old buildings to see.
The sceinic cruise is nice and I like the food at that seafood place..on the water. a great place to tan and just chill out!
Nice you could visit your sweet daughter too!
Jeri

« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:27:16 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 12:45:06 pm »

Bill and I went to St. Augustine for dinner last night and ate at the Conch House.  It's off A1A not far from the venue.  Real pretty setting on the Intracoastal and docks with pretty boats.  Good seafood, not inexpensive but not bad.
I would recommend it to anyone visiting.  There is a website with menu.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 07:54:13 am »

That sounds so nice Jinx.  I'm gonna check out the Conch House.  Jerry & I use to go to a place right on the river called Pappy's.  Had the best shrimp ever.   I think they've closed years ago.  Anyone remember that place?

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 08:51:47 pm »

I am waiting for him to come to St. Augustine so we can see Alan and hope to see       
                some the fan club members...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2009, 10:14:20 pm »

I am waiting to see if I get a M & G  that would be really nice.dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 01:12:20 pm »

I am waiting to see if I get a M & G  that would be really nice.dizzy

Dizzy,
I'm hoping you win one!!! It would be so nice if someone here on the board won! Sue , Jinx , sharon also I am hoping for all of you

Dizzy, can you believe Gator country is starting to play Alan's New one now that's 999GatorCountry( WGNE) Today is the first day
I have heard  it on here, Let's watch and be sure to request. I'm voting for it!! Sounds great locally. Thye always play Alan's music for me. I requested it recently again. YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS TO GATOR COUNTRY- THE BEST IN RADIO!!!!
Dizzy October will be here before we know it! Getting antsy!

It's Jerrie Hi!!
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 01:39:44 pm »

Jeri, that is so funny.  Today in the car I was doing my usual channel surfing wanting so badly to hear Alan.
I heard him but not ISLB and decded I give up on our Jax stations.  Then you say to heard it today!  I am
so glad and will listen for it again!  I'll request it too.  (Thanks for the M&G wishes!)

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Billstrom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 05:59:19 pm »

Hi Alan Jackson Fans

Now we are packing our bags for our little USA tripp. The Swedish flag is bought and Sabrina have written "Sabrina & Pontus "heart" AJ" on the flag.

We shall have a pictures here of us and the flag from Waikiki Beach on Thursday. Leaving home tomorrow morning our time (6 hours before EST.)

We have 4 tickets but only need 2.... Our 2 friends have decided not to join us this time.  Would like some new AJ friends to join us? (Section 102, Row A, Seats 117-120) Need some money for the tickets but most of all a nice time with Alan Jackson fans.

Send me an email or call me. Contact info on my web site.

See you in St. Augustine

Our AJ heart start to tick faster now....

Pontus & Sabrina

Alan Jackson fan since begining of the 90ths. All CD:s and DVD:s. Thanks for the Meet & Greet in Eskilstuna, Sweden 14th of Aug 2009. Have tickets for St. Augustine, FL 4th of October 2009. Will be more...
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 09:04:58 am »

Have a nice trip Pontus & Sabrina; Enjoy the concert and be careful on the road!
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 03:54:35 pm »

Have a great trip Pontus and Sabrina.  I really enjoyed your concert reviews from Sweden and am looking forward to reading your reviews from St. Augustine!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
suem

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 06:49:47 pm »

Safe travel Pontus and Sabrina. Looking forward to meeting you in Florida!  I'll be looking for the Swedish flag.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: