Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 04:56:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: AUSTRALIA!!!  (Read 145862 times)
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2010, 03:26:19 am »

Hi Dee, it's too bad, isn't it??
I'd have loved to meet you too.. well, I'll be flying to Sydney first to meet my brother and spend a few nights there.
then he, hubby and me will be driving 12 hrs to Brisbane the third day..
Quite a trip, ha? it'll take me 21 hrs to be in Sydney first hand.. but I know it'll be all worth it as we're gonna see AJ, and it is quite exciting to be able to combine it with the trip to Australia..
I'd like to visit The Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, that's the main reason I chose the Brisbane concerts..

Sorry about your friend..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 02:13:54 am by kimberly » Logged

AJ IS THE BEST
AussieStace

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2010, 05:24:10 am »

When Tim McGraw came Down Under, we were all told that there'd be no Meet & Greets, but just a few weeks before the shows we got an email saying that we had a chance to win a PreShow Party.................so many people entered & I only know about 2 people who managed to win one  Huh So maybe **fingers crossed** we will get M&Gs for Alan.....my friend would die if she knew she could meet him!!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2010, 10:07:43 pm »

Oh, and also my boss just purchased the Total Concert Experience ($400 tickets) and already has platinum seats.  Bummer!!! I hope I get a better seat than him tomorrow after I just bragged about being in the fan club!!  hahaha.

hey emailstoamber.........just curious.....who got the better seats......you or your boss!
Summertime

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 03, 2010, 04:08:57 am »

Only 151 days to go hehe!!

counting down to March 2011.
Dee

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 03, 2010, 03:48:01 pm »

Hi Kimberly.  Yes, I was sad that we wouldn't be attending the same concert.  I hope you enjoy your stay in my country.  My daughter lives on the Gold Coast, not all that far from Brisbane.  The road from Sydney to Brisbane is pretty straight sailing.  A friend from England came to visit last year and I laughed when she told me she thought she was on a minor road and wondered when they'd get to the Pacific Highway, which is the road which links the eastern capital cities of Oz.  She realised a long time later she'd been on it for ages.  She'd been expecting a much larger road, LOL.  For the most part, that road is a 4 to 6 lane highway.

Emailstoamber, I also am keen to find out who got the better seats, you or your boss.  (I bet it was you, LOL.)
aussietomt

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 03, 2010, 08:13:54 pm »

Just to add the real touch to his concerts, one would hope that Alan rings George Strait and seeks a release for Marty Slayton to back Alan during his Australian tour. Marty as most will remember did the live back up for the CMA awards when Alan sang " Where were you when the world stopped turning " just after the terrible 9/11 terrorists attacks.
Marty has toured previously.... with Reba in 2000... and what a stunning performance she gave in Canberra when stand in for the Linda Davis/Reba duet of "Does he love you".
I am prepared to bet that after Alan tours and Tim Mcgraw would have already sung the praise of Aussie fan support, that George Strait will hotfoot it out here next ...even if he does not like long plane trips.
marianne181

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 04, 2010, 01:03:33 am »

hi everyone
my name is Marianne Cox
i live in Australia and just found out about Alan coming to Australia
my first thoughts were
my prayers have been answered finally
i can't wait to see him in Sydney on the 7th march 2011

kind regards
           marianne Cox
            Sydney, Australia
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 04, 2010, 10:03:11 am »

So happy for everyone who will get to see Alan in Austrailia next year.  You will thoroughly enjoy it, I'm sure.  Leslie
bronie_00001

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 04, 2010, 10:51:41 pm »

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO.... got my tickets today!!! See you in Sydney alan!!!
jenny

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 04, 2010, 11:32:28 pm »

got my tickets going to his 4 shows cant wait wooooo hooooo
wye72

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2010, 12:43:38 am »

Hi all!! been a few days since I have been on ....

Dee - I am at Sydney = Section A Row 3 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Good Lordy - I would swoon if George Strait came out................. Tim, Alan & George......... my oh my - who next - Kenny??? (I can dream can I not lol)

now the wait is on..... Smiley Smiley

Monique x
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2010, 04:24:03 pm »

Oh, and also my boss just purchased the Total Concert Experience ($400 tickets) and already has platinum seats.  Bummer!!! I hope I get a better seat than him tomorrow after I just bragged about being in the fan club!!  hahaha.

hey emailstoamber.........just curious.....who got the better seats......you or your boss!
Sorry, I don't know your name, but this is to you and Dee!  I'm pretty sure I got the better seats!!!  Because my boss hasn't been allocated an exact seat yet - I think because fanclub members get them first!  Yeehaw!!!  haha.  Although he does get to go the post-party where he believes he gets to meet Alan!  grrrr.  Hope that's not true!!  lol
50spinner

ratkustom51@optusnet.com.au 50Spinner
View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2010, 06:29:15 am »

:-*We have waited a lifetime for AJ to come down under, i have purchased my tickets for both shows in Brisbane and cannot wait.  I am sure Alan will have A Good Time down under as us aussies do.  We all welcome him and anxiously await for March 2011 to come i will guarantee his concerts will sell out.  Cant wait to see you AJ!!

TASH
ajsrose

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2010, 02:54:35 pm »

Almost certain to be a third concert in Brisbane from what i have been told from a reliable source..think i will give it a miss--two shows will be all i can afford..

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2010, 02:48:08 am »

Sorry, I don't know your name, but this is to you and Dee!  I'm pretty sure I got the better seats!!!  Because my boss hasn't been allocated an exact seat yet - I think because fanclub members get them first!  Yeehaw!!!  haha.  Although he does get to go the post-party where he believes he gets to meet Alan!  grrrr.  Hope that's not true!!  lol

hey emailstoamber.......yeah sorry about all those numbers but my name is Jedda - I am very new to this site - I'm trying to get my name changed - if you know how i can do it or anyone else - please let me know.......i have sent numerous emails to fanclub to ask them but still no reply...........anyway to you and Dee i really hope I get to know meet you at Sydney concerts thats if your going to that concert...........i just can't wait.......I was so nervous when i was purchasing the tickets........i'm in section C row 3...........and i know that all of those who bought tickets through the acer arena experience have not had their seats allocated as yet.......apparently all offers were made to AJ Fan Club first.......so yes I'm sure you have got best seats..............and they also advised that if you purchase these tickets you don't get to meet AJ..........he will be doing his greet n meet as we get closer to the event.........hope i get one!!!........great to talk with you
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: