Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 08:39:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: September Thread  (Read 106757 times)
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2009, 01:59:30 pm »

Sue glad you can take a break from
all the stress at from your schools closing.
Harriet I pray you will be feeling better soon.
It has been a long haul for yu.
Terry sorry you have to go through all that
stress with your job.Having a relaxing
weekend at the concert with A.J's fans.
Jean you are so right it is time all those
disasters come to a end.
Louie have a good time with all the fans
at the concert.
Jeri how is your mom doing?
BHR glad your pathology tests were
ok.Happy to hear your son will be
returning home soon.
Jean(AZ)glad you have got your flu shot
I go for a pneaumonia shot next week.
Going to ask the Dr about the shingles shot
as their seems to be so many getting them.
It is cloudy and cool this morning.Our ski hill
had snow.After they get it it is not long before
it comes here.
Elaine

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2009, 07:21:04 pm »

We are having cool weather - very fall-like.  All the leaves are starting to turn - love this time of year.

Harriet & BHR - oh my, so sorry you are not feeling well.  Both of you take care of yourselves & get better soon.

JeanAZ - hope your Twins can pull it off.  I'm rooting for them as my Cubbies are long gone (although they are playing very well now that it doesn't count). 

Sue, I can understand your stress.  Going through a lot of the same thing at work - it's an office, not a school, but it's been very tough the last couple of months.  My stress level is high too - wish I had an AJ concert to go to.  I'll just have to live through everyone else's experiences.   Terry, sorry for your stress level too - something's got to give!

This is one place where I'm stress-free!  So keep those reviews & pictures coming - I need all the help I can get!!
Looking forward to all the news from this weekend's concerts!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2009, 10:26:10 pm »

So, on behalf of my son, thank you all so much again for all your prayers for him with much appreciation.
To all of you going to see Alan in concert this weekend. . . .ENJOY AND HAVE LOADS OF FUN!!!!!!!!! I'M ENVIOUS!!!!!!!
Take care all. HUGS
BHR

BHR,

Great about your son! Please thank him for us for serving. Still praying for his safe return. My nephew still overseas and it is
terrrible the things we take forgrated , they do without.
So happy your test came back ok, you take care and feel  better soon. You need rest, all the moving has been too much too soon for you I'm sure. I hope you enjoy where you live and feel better soon..
We go to Hollywood first, then to St Augustine. I really do not feel well but I'm not about to miss seeing Alan. I have asthma bad recently.,a little concerned about my first outdoor venue, if the heat is too bad, we may have to leave.. I use all kinds of meds but I can't take too much heat.
Prayer for your complete recovery and your new home! Take care
God Bless, Jerrie Aka Artsy

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2009, 11:06:39 pm »

Hello everyone,
I'm in Ft. Lauderdale now.  The hotel is just a few miles from the airport.  Really good flight, got here a half hour early.  Had to change planes in Vegas and that went smooth also, only 45 minutes between flights.  It's very warm here.  The hotel is doing some remodeling in the lobby so have to go around to the side door to get to the elevator.  They upgraded me to a suite, which is very nice.  Now I just have to get used to the time change...LOL

BHR, please tell your son we so appreciate his service to our wonderful country and he has my continued prayers, as does your family in your homeland.

We have a friend that just got back from American Samoa last week.  He was there on a job and I'm so thankful he was not there when the Tsunami hit. 

I'll check back in tomorrow, prayers for all that need them.

Livin' On Love in California
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: