Alan Jackson
September 29, 2024, 10:35:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers For Harriet  (Read 104595 times)
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2010, 04:12:43 pm »

BHR thank you so much for all the updates on Harriet.    Harriet I am still praying for you and my heart goes out to you. Hugs and love  nelle             Dizzy I am praying for Mazie too.    Jeri I hope you keep getting better. Take Care and
GOD Bless EVERYONE      nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2010, 03:32:50 am »

Thanks for the updates on Harriet BHR.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2010, 10:47:29 am »

Thanks for the updates on Harriet BHR.

Jean

Ditto on that for Harriet..and BHR.
Harriet, you will still be in our prayers. each day as you progress might be difficult w/therapy but each day means healing.
I wish you the best during this period. Take one day at a time, I find is good recently with my husband.
Love and prayers going up for Harriet and mazie too and the families of these mentioned.
God Bless, Jerrie-MS  PS- Thanks Nelle, you take care also.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 06:11:11 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2010, 11:19:54 am »

You're welcome all. Wish Harriet lives closer to us so I can visit her and give her warm hugs from us all. Here's an UPDATE I received from her last night:

"Not much going on here. I am still hampered by this heavy sling on my arm. Just waiting for the slow process of healing to take place. It's tough but hanging in there. Hope you and Alan's Angels are ok.

Hugs,
Harriet"

Just keep on hanging in there, Harriet. We all know how tough that is but we have you covered in our prayers. Sorry for not having responded yet to your last 2 emails. Will do it shortly. Gotta fix lunch for me and Michael. Take care and. . .

BIG HUGS,
BHR

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2010, 01:22:25 pm »

BHR thanks for the update on Harriet.
Elaine

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2010, 07:37:31 am »

BHR:  Thanks for the update.  I got an email from Harriet and she said,

Tell the AJ Angels that the song with ZBB is up to #14 on Mediabase.  She also said she will be glad when the sling is off.

Always thinking of AJ!  I got ZBB cd yesterday in the mail, it is great.  I recommend it.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2010, 07:42:41 am »

Thanks for the Harriet updates Sharon and BHR!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2010, 08:27:01 am »

Thanks BHR.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2010, 10:20:45 am »

You're welcome everyone! Here's a NEW UPDATE from Harriet I received late yesterday afternoon:

Will probably have to wear this sling at least asnother 4 weeks- that was the educated guess of the phys. therapist. But she did give me 2 exercises to do with my sling off every day so that gives me a break. She also said my joint was moving better than she expected. She used heat, then gentle joint manipulation then a Tens Unit which sents electrical charges thruogh the joint- it's a tingly feeling which feels good & helps. She said I was going through the hardest part right now. It is hard but I'm determined to make it.

Sharon, thanks for the update you posted. I'll repost the mediabase report on th thread that Harriet started for it.

Keep hanging in there, Harriet. You're missed here on the board.

Take care all and HUGS!

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2010, 11:42:00 am »

You're welcome everyone! Here's a NEW UPDATE from Harriet I received late yesterday afternoon:

Will probably have to wear this sling at least asnother 4 weeks- that was the educated guess of the phys. therapist. But she did give me 2 exercises to do with my sling off every day so that gives me a break. She also said my joint was moving better than she expected. She used heat, then gentle joint manipulation then a Tens Unit which sents electrical charges thruogh the joint- it's a tingly feeling which feels good & helps. She said I was going through the hardest part right now. It is hard but I'm determined to make it.

Sharon, thanks for the update you posted. I'll repost the mediabase report on th thread that Harriet started for it.

Keep hanging in there, Harriet. You're missed here on the board.

Take care all and HUGS!

BHR

Oh BHR, please tell Harriet that when my back went out once and I had therapy, I used the tens unit instead of Pain meds and it worked great! . You can regulate it and turn it up higher too, if pain persist. So glad to know she has this. It should be really helpful. I would not have made it through without it . rather than taking pain meds. They upset my tummy. Be careful however, if you turn the tens unit too high for long periods , it may cause some tummy aches too. You have to do
what works best for her. Hugs and prayers going up for Harriet too. BHR,  you as well and family..Thanks for the info.
 Jerrie-MS
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 11:49:13 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2010, 08:20:09 pm »

Thank you BHR and Sharon for the updates.  God Bless you HARRIET and I am Praying for you and have you on my mind everyday.  I Pray you and your husband are doing okay too BHR.  Love to all of you. Take Care    HUGS     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2010, 12:19:14 am »

Add my prayers for each of you as you mend...or whatever is the situation.
BHR, thanks so much for keeping us updated, too.  Hope that you get away
from using the walker soon, Jeri!!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2010, 02:51:25 pm »

Continued Prayers going up for Harriet and family, also BHR and family.. any in need.
Also Dizzy and Mazie. God Bless, Jerrie-MS

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2010, 07:32:38 pm »

Thanks for the updates!   Harriet, thinking about you all the time - glad you are doing well.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2010, 03:07:07 pm »

New Update: Just received this from Harriet. . .good news!

" Just came from the shoulder doctor. Good news- staples out, xray looks good, now wearing a simple sling instead of the big bulky one. This will make life so much easier for me.
Hugs, Harriet"

On Harriet's behalf, thank you all for your prayers. Please keep it going.

BHR

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: