Alan Jackson
September 29, 2024, 12:40:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers For Harriet  (Read 104614 times)
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 07:04:28 pm »

BHR, thanks so much for the Harriet updates!   Harriet, so glad your surgery went well - been thinking about you and sending prayers your way.  Hugs to you for your therapy and recovery! 

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2010, 08:24:33 pm »

Thanks for the Harriet updates, BHR.  Will be keeping this next phase in my prayers.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2010, 08:34:32 pm »

So glad to hear the op was good and now the rehab..Will keep you in my prayers...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2010, 10:48:47 pm »

Continued prayers and hugs to Harriet.  I know from experience she will feel so much better after pt.

Livin' On Love in California
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2010, 07:37:58 am »

I'm sure that successful PT is the key to feeling much better.  Prayers for that.   Leslie
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2010, 08:53:40 am »

Thanks for the update BHR. Good to hear everything is oké with Harriet.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2010, 12:39:53 pm »

Thanks for the update BHR. Good to hear everything is oké with Harriet.

Jean

Thank for the Update about Harriet, we have been praying for her. So glad she is making it ok, even though she has therapy to do yet.. we have been away and too tired to post last night. So excited that the surgery is behind her..

God Bless you Harriet and I hope you feel lots better soon. Hugs and Best Wishes from Jerrie- Prayers continued, Take care hon.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2010, 01:38:45 pm »

BHR thanks for keeping us updated on
Harriet.Happy the sugery went well.
Elaine

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2010, 07:57:28 pm »

I would like to add Mazie name to this prayer list as she is back in the hospital
We sure hope they can find the cure for her problem...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2010, 10:14:12 pm »

Dizzy, I will certainly keep Maize in my prayers.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2010, 12:20:25 am »

DIZZY,
SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT. LET HER KNOW THAT SHE IS IN MY PRAYERS AND SO ARE YOU SWEET LADY.

GOD HOLD YOU BOTH IN HIS HANDS
HUGS
TAMMY
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 12:47:28 am by TAMTOE » Logged

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2010, 01:14:56 am »

I will say a prayer for Mazie tonight.

Gwen
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2010, 10:35:16 pm »

Dizzy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Mazie. Prayers for you and Mazie from Harriet too.

And speaking of Harriet, I received an email from her this evening. Here's what she said:

"My dressing was itching like crazy so called & got permission to change it. I do have an incision after all. A short one closed with staples & also the holes from the arthroscopic surgery. Just hanging in there. The sling is very cumbersome.
Hugs to All."

Also from her email yesterday in regards to the Bee Well bouquet, she said it looks fine (in referrence to my concern that the florist may have done flowers subtitution) and "so cute." Glad you like it, Harriet. Keep on hanging in there. The worst part of having a surgery is you can't speed up the recovery process and everything else that goes with it. Your patience can wear thin real fast. You just take it easy and don't lose patience. Thinking of and praying for you too. Take care.

G'dnite all and HUGS!

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2010, 12:25:33 am »

I would like to add Mazie name to this prayer list as she is back in the hospital
We sure hope they can find the cure for her problem...dizzy

Dizzy,

So sorry your Sis is still in the Hospital, continued prayers going out for her and Harriet too. I hope you are making it ok Dizzy and all who are ill. Prayers to all of you..
Dizzy, not sure where hubby will end up in the hospital as he wants a second opinon on the pancreas problem.. he can't drive far at all and I will have to take him and come home alone. Years since I've been alone but I'd better get used to it..
Never know, I'm still not walking too well , after that fall and it's been a long time.. I hope they didn't miss a break or
fracture..but it has been done..I am using a walker now..but it's getting better each day.

Harriet, we have to get better soon and enjoy our retirement and go to see Alan again..You keep the Faith and get better soon. I hope your Sis will improve soon too Dizzy..You two are such wonderful sweet ladies.So glad we got to meet you ever so briefly..I hope to see all the ones I have met later on at a concert..
Prayers for Harriet and Mazzie too.Take care Dizzy and let your children help you. My daughter sure helps.
Her husband got a job as Professor at UNF.He wants to get a better paying job , but Thank God for this!
Got to say goodnight, prayers for all, Hugs Jerrie-MS

I do hope we all get to hear Alan soon,.Love the Song w/Zac Brown Band and know it's a HIT! Yea!!!!

Love that "Come on Son.."Alan's way of saying it perfect...he has helped so many young guys , I guess he does feel close to them all.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2010, 09:10:48 am »

BHR, thanks for the updates on Harriet..

Harriet, hang in there, my thoughts and prayers are still with you..

AJ IS THE BEST
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: