Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:01:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Last Night's Show in St. John's  (Read 22375 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 11:15:55 am »

I can't find a article for the St John three nite show...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2010, 09:51:08 pm »

I can't find a article for the St John three nite show...

Dizzy,
They didn't want to write a review until all the shows were over..To ruin it for other Fans, I understand. They loved Alan's Show! I'm so glad Alan has new Fans there and they love his Music as we do..He is Like that  all the places he goes.
Look on the Fist Page of this >Last Night's Show in St John's<( Newfoundland) Live Show and Tour Discussion section...
They loved him just like we do . I met him and he is exactly as they think he appears, just so  Super nice and humble.
I'm so glad all of you got to see Alan and you enjoyed the Concert. So happy for you!
I really miss it recently, because of illness, not getting to see Alan & The StrayHorns too!I miss them.It hasn't been that long . I miss them when the Concet ends, like everyone does.
Jerrie-MS-FL
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 12:48:59 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 01:59:11 pm »

Thank you, Thank you for all of the great reviews.   Special thanks for the great photos.  They are fabulous.  Alan..always the gentle and kind man, in song and performance.   So happy everyone had a super time.   

suem

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 08:14:58 pm »

Thanks for sharing your reviews....I enjoyed reading them all.  It doesn't matter where you live or who you are, we all walk away from Alan's concerts with the same feelings!

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 01:18:46 pm »

So great to reading about all your experiences  watching Alan and The StrayHorns! Just so touching too. Rusty the Photos were great and Alan looked great in them. Sounds like everyone has come away thrilled with Alan in Newfoundland!
That is great and I'm sure it really touched Alan & The Band to see New Fans that really appreciated his time there!
Thanks for al your reviews and Rusty for the photos, they were an added plus.. Tell us what Songs he did and all the small details. Remember they may pick one of your reviews, if you send it in to Cindy's or Abby's address. I think a Newfoundland review would be nice! They really love your feelings about Alan an all the small details etc.. The address
is in your Newsletter to Email them in..or under Cindy's name on this site..

I hope all of you get to see Alan again sometime! Momx2, not to worry, I cried the first time I heard "Where Were You" also.
I almost cried when I met him.. but had to keep talking, so that helped. If you got to hear "The Bluesman" I love that one!

It's nice to see Alan has such nice Fans there also! So glad you enjoyed The Concert..Do you remember what Songs he did? Sometimes I get so into the Concert, I actually forget temporary ha!
Rusty and Trina, thanks for the Great photos..may I ask, Trina , is that You by the Truck? All Fans love to have their photo made by the Trucks ha! They all looked great! I love the shirts Alan wears, the whole garb is nice and comfortable.
Thanks so much, Jerrie-MS & FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
TRINIE75

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2010, 09:33:32 am »

We would love to meet other fans!  Right now we are torn between a Florida or Nashville Vacation for next year.   If we go to Nashville it will be most definately for Fan Fair.   If its Florida - we are going to the Orlando area.    We are not sure if we want the hustle and bustle of fan fair or if we just want to rent a house with a pool and relax in the sun!!   Maybe we will get to meet some of you either way!

We are happy to share the photos! 
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2010, 11:45:49 am »

I can feel the excitement from your words. I want to go to another show soon.....please come to Indiana Alan!

Brenda in Indy

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: