Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:01:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Last Night's Show in St. John's  (Read 22376 times)
renieprince

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2010, 08:05:22 am »

Ok, I can't wait any longer.... how was last night's show in St.John's?  I have tickets for tonight, I am so excited!  Also, who was the opening act?

Rusty1970

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 08:10:52 am »

Best concert I have ever been to.  Nonstop hit after hit.  Karla Pilgrim opened.
renieprince

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 08:58:55 am »

thanks rusty, now i doubly excited
bpk883

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 09:18:02 am »

Best concert I've been to.Would rank it up there with Sir Elton.
Troy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 09:19:15 am »

How long did Alan play for?Huh?
bpk883

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 09:20:49 am »

He took the stage at 8:30 and off @ 10:15.With one encore.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 11:18:22 am »

Y'all just need to give more information on these reviews.  What did Alan wear, what did he sing, all those important questions that inquiring minds want to know. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

TRINIE75

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 11:45:15 am »

It was absolutely the best concert I have ever attended!  I have waited years for Alan to come to Newfoundland and it was all I expected and more!!!   I loved every second!

I would love to more details on the event - but Alan has two more shows here.   There were some very special moments- meant for Newfoundlanders - and I dont want to ruin those for anyone.   I go again tonight and after the last show starts on Thursday I would be thrilled to post more details.   I just think that everyone should have the chance to experience as we did!

Enjoy every second of it!
TRINIE75

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 11:46:23 am »

Rusty.... are you who I think you are.   
Rusty1970

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 12:37:52 pm »

I am
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 02:16:52 pm »

Rusty,
That is an Honor to Alan, to say "It's the Best Concert you have ever been to.." Congrats.. Since there are several in a row
perhaps a review would be better after having gone to all of them. So glad you enjoyed it Trina!
So glad you are getting to see Alan there!

Jerrie- An AJ Fan form the USA!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
newfie30

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 05:55:50 pm »

Last night all my dreams came true it was the best concert that I ever attended. Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted Alan to have a concert in our province I hope that he will come again cause he was amazing. A big thanks to Mr Jackson and 5th String.
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 08:37:02 pm »

I order tickets for NY.y'all are getting me excited. Can't wait .Glad you had a good time.
Sheri79

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010, 10:20:09 pm »

The opening show for Alan Jackson was absolutely.......FABULOUS!!!!!  Oh my gosh,  I was sooo excited and so happy and he looked good he sounded great and he is such a down to earth man.  You can almost feel as though he was just there hanging out with all his friends.  It was amazing.  He mentioned at one point about the the 9/11 diseaster and how he was so thankful and appreciative of us Newfoundlanders helping out people who were stranded here during that time and making them feel at home and welcomed.  He was genuine and sooo sincere.  I would have loved to have went again tonight and even again thursday night.   I hope that he knows that he is truly loved here in Newfoundland.  Fantastic job.  I hope I get to see him again!!!
Annie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 09:04:43 am »

Attended Aug 11th show in St. John's, NL.  Absolutely fantastic show.  My friend and I travelled to Toronto, Ontario two years ago to see Alan and that was also a great show. (As all of us fans know, Alan could never have a bad show.) However, I think last night's show was even better. Alan was so relaxed and friendly and felt so much a part of the audience.  The combination of the excitement and energy of the fans and the great music was just unbelievable...you had to be there to experience it. Thank you Alan.  Thank you for coming to Newfoundland.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: