Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 12:58:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bologna Video  (Read 38398 times)
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2009, 12:16:29 pm »

January, I think Alan looks different because he is not wearing sunglasses?  Maybe...
I do love Alan in sunglasses.

ajfancan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 06:31:10 am »

I love the video. The kids are so cute.  Thank you so much ladies for posting the links as CMT will not let us see it.

Margaret
suem

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2009, 09:18:43 am »

In the still picture from the video, Alan doesn't look like himself but in the video he's looking mighty fine!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 03:22:48 pm by suem » Logged

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 01:02:49 pm »

Cindy,

Love the video but just wish my favorite Radio station here would start playing this song! They usually do after the Video comes out. they are always so great to play Alan for me.

Cute Video. I love the song, sounds a bit more Country than I expected.. in the beginning .Loved the part of the video w/ROBBIE FLINT  too. I walked by him @ UCF but didn't want to bother him..found out later he wasn't feeling well. a cold, I think.
Thanks for telling about the video.. will love it..I downloaded it from I-Tunes. Love Alan better clean shaven w/the holy jeans though ha! Jerrie aka Artsy

PS-Girls, Alan has many looks according to the photographer, as we all do. The night I saw Alan up close , his skin looked amazing and no trace of makeup I could see. It made me feel, I needed a facial ha! He is just so super nice and will age great I think. He has "Miles to go "in his career.I would love to hear him do some more Love Songs, I heard Allison Krauss at the White House, do
some Bluegrass but I just do not like it to listen to all the time.I don't think it would sell in this period of time with all the great Music
out there today. Anthing Alan sings I love, he is just my favorite Singer and one of the Best to me..

Kanaloa  what a lovely Rose and note! all the Blinkie's are so pretty!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 11:45:31 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 01:40:44 pm »

it's cute but one problem I do see with it is there isn't enough Alan for my taste ...LOL - I like the all Alan all the time videos  :>) and honestly - he doesn't look right - bad make-up maybe?  I will say they sure went in a different direction than I thought they would - I'm with Nan - bring on the hammock - warm us up this winter! LOL

It seems they overdid the makeup a bit....a few shots looked that way.  I have never noticed Alan with makeup that you could tell.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
suem

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 03:46:20 pm »

it's cute but one problem I do see with it is there isn't enough Alan for my taste ...LOL - I like the all Alan all the time videos  :>) and honestly - he doesn't look right - bad make-up maybe?  I will say they sure went in a different direction than I thought they would - I'm with Nan - bring on the hammock - warm us up this winter! LOL

It seems they overdid the makeup a bit....a few shots looked that way.  I have never noticed Alan with makeup that you could tell.

Or they may have done the wrong makeup....Alan is quite tan and the makeup is a little too light especially on closeups.  Still he looks great.

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 05:37:59 pm »

Very cute in lots of ways ! I love seeing Alan any chance I get. Nice video. Thanks for
letting us know about it !
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2009, 01:31:21 pm »

The more I see this video, the more I like it. My husband who never watches Video's thought it was a cute video and remarked that the song was much deeper meaning than the Title suggests. he liked the Video also & thought the children were cute with Alan. He can't understand why we can't get our local radio station to play it, me either. They played it once but I have yet to hear it anymore and it has been requested.
The children are great doing exactly what children do.. just natural actors. Hey! Alan should do a movie with those children in it ha

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2009, 07:35:42 pm »

Hi Jeri_MS   I agree with everything you and your husband are saying.  I also think it is different from all the songs that sound the same and so do the singers.  When ALAN sings you know it's him.  The stations stopped playing it all of a sudden.  I would like to know why.           Take Care     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
January

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2009, 12:16:31 pm »

Jeri - if the kids in my life did that they would be in more trouble than they could imagine  LOL- that isn't what kids do around here - lol  I would like to hear what your husband sees in that video - I don't get the deeper meaning suggestion- I do hope they kick something else out soon - this one has tanked! There are still some really good things on that album and I'd hate to have to wait too much longer for a new song - geez - we had such long dry spells between ROAR and Good Time....I need more frequent Alan fixes.....;>)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 12:18:16 pm by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2009, 10:24:12 pm »

Jeri - if the kids in my life did that they would be in more trouble than they could imagine  LOL- that isn't what kids do around here - lol  I would like to hear what your husband sees in that video - I don't get the deeper meaning suggestion- I do hope they kick something else out soon - this one has tanked! There are still some really good things on that album and I'd hate to have to wait too much longer for a new song - geez - we had such long dry spells between ROAR and Good Time....I need more frequent Alan fixes.....;>)

January,
It's a Video, those children would not really do this inside. ha! Outside, maybe..Alan's Mom might have spanked his behind for doing this, like mine would have. LOL I lived in the Bible belt in MS but they used the Bibical way, to "Chasten your children."

My husband said the video showed that even with modern things, children are still basically the same. Also It was Alan saying with all the modern conveniences, Alan still likes the things he enjoyed earlier in life.. but he still keeps up with the changing times .The Title sounds like a basic Country Song..I love a lot of the others on the CD. Imagine it's difficult to put an album together and tour as much as Alan has recently. Even extending his Tour to Sweden, Norway, and lots of dates in Canada. How does he have the time to record and put together an album w/this schedule. All his songs are good on each CD. I would love to hear some Love Songs, Heaven knows we need more Love in our childrens lives and ours." Rainy Day In June "is a lovely song and his voice is wonderful in that one! He does all his songs the Best! So many new songs out there now days. I love Alan's voice the BEST!
Jerrie-aka Artsy-MS-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
January

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2009, 07:30:01 am »

I so agree about the love songs - I think one of my all time favorites is "Maybe I should stay here" - he sounds so sexy amd smoky on that song - What do you say, Alan - an entire CD of love songs?  I love the way you sing "Wonderful Tonight"  - it's a thought big guy!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2009, 04:55:11 pm »

January, that is a great idea.    I love the way Alan did "You Look Wonderful Tonight" and would certainly like it on the CD.
I need a new song, new video, new CD or something

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: