Alan Jackson
April 27, 2024, 06:01:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Bologna Video  (Read 38396 times)
AJFCPrez
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2009, 02:26:34 pm »

Hey y'all, check out Alan's new video for I Still Like Bologna!  It's so precious!  Let's us know what you think!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/alan-jackson/429675/i-still-like-bologna.jhtml?id=1619153

You should start seeing in on CMT and GAC channels early next week!

ENJOY!
Cindy
January

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 02:40:46 pm »

It is so cute but I wish CMT would get it together so the thing would play all the way through without stopping to initailize the media. Thanks for the preview! ( Could you ask Alan to "get scruffy" again?  He is sooo handsome with a beard!)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:44:48 pm by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 03:05:15 pm »

What a darling video -  so cute - glad I didn't have to clean that room after the shoot.

January - you can view it on the home page on this site with no problems - just thought you   would like to know.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
January

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 03:14:57 pm »

I didn't even think of that - thank you- but someone should know that all the CMT videos do that - it's annoying - you are watching and it stops and you have to restart.   I only have so much time to screw around when I am supposed to be working - LOL - 

(PS - I am not a slacker - I am self employed with extremely flexible hours)

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 03:27:07 pm »

Such a cute video!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 03:34:42 pm »

I LOVE IT!!!!!! What a darling video! The little AJ got me tickled with his guitar playing and singing antics. Great performance by the kids. A real fun video to watch, for sure.

January, I had no problem viewing the video from CMT site. What exactly is it saying on the viewing screen when it stops in the middle of the video? Maybe you'll need to do some upgrading of your Media Flash Player, Mozilla Firefox (if you're using this internet browser) or both. Try it. Hope it helps.

Media Flash Player:  http://www.adobe.com/

Mozilla Firefox:  http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html

BHR
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 03:39:48 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

January

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 04:12:50 pm »

I will try that, Ann - thanks! Hope you are feeling good - I have been following your posts but my granddaughters have been here so much I have had no time to learn the new board.  I especially like the Tom Cruise Risky Business reference - that made me laugh out loud all by myself in the office

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 04:24:49 pm »

January, hopefully the upgrading will fix the problem for you.  I did not have any problem viewing the video on CMT.  Just showed it to my husband and he loved it too!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 06:49:44 pm »

I love it.  It is so cute from start to finish.  Now we can soon VOTE,VOTE and VOTE some more.    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 06:57:49 pm »

Thank you Cindy for the bologna video and all the  information.    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 07:03:24 pm »

What a cute video!  I'll bet those kids had fun at that food fight - every kids dream!  Alan is his usual gorgeous self!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
suem

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 07:12:57 pm »

Thanks for the video alert!  I love it.  It's so cute with the Little Alan and Little Denise.
Very sweet and again another fun Alan video to enjoy!

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 08:36:41 pm »

So Cute!  Never really did like food fights though!  LOL!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 10:35:10 pm »

Such a darling video.  Sure hope those kiddies do not try that food fight at their homes.
Just Darling.  Sorry, but I LOVE Alan well shaven.   YEE HAW..  Congratulations Alan on your Norway concerts.  You did good.   

Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 08:22:43 am »

Awwww...........isn't that Aj.... darhhhhh....lll iii nnnggg, as former Mayor Anne Farish would say...

Aj wore the same looking shirt at Lake Martin...
and HE still does HIS feet in the same way HE did years !!!! ago!!!

though no one asked, my favorite part is ROBBIE FLINT HIS steel guitar player, riding in the boat behind Aj....

you go , Aj !!!

(good gosh a mighty....I get so tired of myself, mis.spelling, mis.prounouncing>>(probably didn't say that word right??);
I just give up going back and re. reading my post(s) which I seldom do; though my FRIEND; non.aj.poster here, points
it out too me)

Oh..Lord Have Mercy Here I am worrying about
something that doesn't seem to matter anymore
;..it's thundering outside, let me go get HYBART in.; the thunder scares my big beast of a baby too death. Bless his little heart...[/b][/color]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 03:02:12 pm by Melanie » Logged

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: