Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 01:12:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Bologna Video  (Read 38399 times)
AJfan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 10:10:49 am »

I love the video .My favorite part is when Alan turns around and finds Robbie Flint in the rowboat. I wonder if it was a surprise for Alan since it took a little bit for Alan to turn back toward the camera. Cool
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 12:05:30 pm »

OMG!!! I LOVE THE VIDEO!!!
my favorite part is when little Alan and Denise play with the remote control and cell phone ha!! that's really cute!!

AJ IS THE BEST
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 02:58:26 pm »

The video was so Adorable !!!  I loved the end when they were both on the dock !!!  The did look so cute !!!  Loved the slits in his little jeans !!!  One of the cutest video's I've ever seen !!! 

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
AJfan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 03:49:44 pm »

The video was so Adorable !!!  I loved the end when they were both on the dock !!!  The did look so cute !!!  Loved the slits in his little jeans !!!  One of the cutest video's I've ever seen !!!  

Yes,I love that part too.  LOL

In the scene with the food fight, you can see a woman standing in the hallway. She is there only for a second or two.
Barbs

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 05:14:06 pm »

Hi

I would love to
check out this video, but CMT won't allow us poor folks in the UK to access video content.
I'm Gutted!!!!

Barbs
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 06:01:43 pm »

I love all the details. Every time I watch it, I see something new.

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 06:46:16 pm »

Hi

I would love to
check out this video, but CMT won't allow us poor folks in the UK to access video content.
I'm Gutted!!!!

Barbs

Barbs. . .and all of you who can't access CMT, try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pktt-FQmnu4

Enjoy!

BHR
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 11:55:55 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 11:53:50 pm »

The video is too cute!  That little guy is a HOOT!  They looked like they had alot of fun making it.  I love the detals when they flip thru channels and it's them on all the stations!  The end is precious--Alan looks giant compared to the little guy!  Ok so now he can do "Laid Back" and give us the hammock shot we all want :-)

Nan

Livin on Tulsa Time and listening to Alan Jackson
January

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 07:54:02 am »

Yes - the hammock shot - bet we never see it - but a girl can dream....and imagine!!!

UK people - try this site - it has worked for a couple others - Bologna isn't on it yet but I would imagine it will be soon - all the others are available.http://myplay.com/videos/alan-jackson

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
suem

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2009, 10:33:05 am »

I love all the details. Every time I watch it, I see something new.

I love all the layers in this video.  I watched this several times to take it all in to realize the complexity to this simple video.  The children are so adorable in this video and well Alan is the icing on the video!

January

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2009, 10:54:44 am »

it's cute but one problem I do see with it is there isn't enough Alan for my taste ...LOL - I like the all Alan all the time videos  :>) and honestly - he doesn't look right - bad make-up maybe?  I will say they sure went in a different direction than I thought they would - I'm with Nan - bring on the hammock - warm us up this winter! LOL

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2009, 12:58:03 pm »

I can't watch the video!!!
The only i see is: sorry, we're unable to offer this video to users in your region.

I wonder why?

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2009, 02:17:54 pm »

I can't watch the video!!!
The only i see is: sorry, we're unable to offer this video to users in your region.

I wonder why?

Jean

Jean, if you scroll up you'll find 2 links from other video sources that January and I posted for those of you who can't access CMT, both directly or from what is set on this AJDC site. I posted the link I found from You tube and January posted one from myplay.com. Enjoy the video!

BHR

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2009, 02:43:08 pm »

Thanks for the link BHR. I didn't see it . Sorry.
Great video, i like it !
Children are always great acteurs. Congrats too the makers too.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
5PMSUMWR

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2009, 03:19:30 pm »

The "little bitty" Alan and Denise are sure cute and who doesn't love a good food fight at the end??!!!  This is a definite departure from the norm but then that's what we've come to expect.  Alan's toe tappin'.....mighty fine!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:13:56 pm by 5PMSUMWR » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: