Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 10:44:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: February Thread-Drop by & visit  (Read 55448 times)
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2010, 03:50:47 pm »

Anita sorry to hear your getting snow.I have
been following the Olympics. It was great to
see our ice dancers win the gold for the first
time in all of Noth America.
Terry glad your back posting and that your
shoulder is back to normal.
Sue I pray all goes well for your daughter.
Bed rest is not a easy thing to do when your
a active person.
Jeri keeping your hubby and you in my
prayers.God gives us strength when we
need it.
Having a nice sunny day for a change.
Elaine

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2010, 10:47:17 am »

Morning Y'all,
I can feel the excitement of all of us with the new tour dates.  Glad I did get my confirmation on the tickets for Greenville. 

Sue, sorry to hear about your daughter being on bed rest.  Good that you are able to help.  My prayers for all of you.  After the birth of my great nephews last fall, I have not taken any pregnancy lightly.  Hope it works out for you to go to the Illinois one.

Terry, we have the 40 degree weather now.  It was in the 60's for a few days.  Winter just is not over yet. 
Got some posting of some accounts that had been sitting on the desks for too long.  Boy, does that feel good to get it done.

I haven't heard anymore from the census job.  Terry, glad you are able to do that.

Jeri, sorry you're not able to go to any of the FL concerts this time. You too Jinx, you see where my priorities are. LOL! 

Y'all have a good Wednesday. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

LindaLou

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2010, 12:14:03 pm »

Hi everyone, it's been sometime since I've been here (Alan's site).  I wanted to see what was going and how everyone is. 

I have to share something.....I purchased some tickets to see another favorite of mine (Engelbert Humperdinck, I've been a fan since I was 13).  He is  coming to Connecticut (MGM-Foxwoods) on May 15th.  The fan club president and I always have a joke going that he and Alan always come too close for comfort to when the other is performing (oh by the way, she's an Alan fan too).  Well I decided I'd make a weekend out of it and head over a day early to look around.  About a couple days later after making my reservations I found out Alan will be at Mohegan Sun, when, the night before my Engelbert concert.  So I just bought tickets for Alan.  Let me tell you when you have two favorite men in your life and they are back-to-back, there is no other dream I could think of!  That is a weekend I will enjoy very very much!  Good thing I don't have to make a decision on who to see, for me that is very very...very hard!

Have a great day and hopefully I'll be able to check in now and again!  I miss coming here.

Linda (6354)

LindaLou
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2010, 02:54:31 pm »

What a lucky girl.....ENJOY!!!!!!!!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2010, 03:37:35 pm »

Sharon glad you got your tickets for
the concert.
Linda how exciting to see your two favourite
guys back to back.Your going to be on cloud
nine for a long time.
Got up to snow on the ground(YUK) It is still
snowing.It is warm so it is melting fast.
Elaine

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2010, 10:10:03 pm »

Hello Folks. Just a quick note here- tomorrow I will be going to the George Strait Concert with a friend of mine. Will try to get some pics if I am close enough- am on the lower level of the arena but he has a center stage setup. It is very cold here- low 20's to low 40's daily so will bundle up for this one. Won't let the cold weather dampen my enthusiasm for the show. Will report back to you & address all of you when I come back.
Just a note to Jeri- thinking of you & praying for your Hubby.

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2010, 02:37:20 pm »

Harriet have a wonderful time with your
friend at George Strait's concert.Looking
forward to your review.
It is sunny this morning.The snow is gone
from yesterday.
Elaine

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2010, 06:40:46 pm »

More snow last night - we got about 4-5 inches & of course they were plowing at midnight.  No wonder I'm tried all the time!

Harriet, enjoy your George Strait concert.

Sue, best wishes for your daughter - hope you can make one of the Illinois concerts.  I'm definitely going to Rosemont - just waiting for the on-sale date.  Wouldn't a M&G be great!! 
I'm definitely counting the days to retirement - only 5 more months!  I'm excited & a little scared too.  28 years is a long time with one company.   A whole phase of my life.
Also counting the days until the new CD and now until the AJ concert.  What an exciting SPRING!!

Jeri, thinking of you & your hubby.

Linda, enjoy your concert with  Engelbert!  And Alan too!

Sharon, isn't great to know you got your tickets!  Can't wait till mine are on sale.

Terry - glad you are feeling better.  Good luck with the census and your classes.

Off to have dinner.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2010, 09:51:36 pm »

BHR Thank you for thinking about me. I am so glad you got a new laptop.I will keep your family members in my prayers. I love you stories and your picture of ALAN. Take Care AND HUGS.   nelle

Anita Thank you for thinking about me.  The scrapbooks must be great. That sounds like a wonderful vacation you are planing.  Take Care  HUGS  nelle

Harriet  I am glad you feel better and I hope you have a great time at the concert.   Take Care  HUGS  nelle

Sharon and Terry I hope you have a great time at the Greenville concert.

Jeri I am praying for you and your husband. Your letters are so touching. Thank you for thinking of me.Take Care HUGS nelle

Kathy  Take Care AND count the days until retirement.  Take Care  HUGS  nelle

Suem I am praying for oldest daughter.   Take Care  HUGS  nelle

LindaLou Good luck at the concerts.  Take Care  HUGS  nelle

Elaine I hope all is well and good for you.I love the Olmpics from CANADA. Love to your whole family and don't forget Georgie.  Take Care  HUGS    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2010, 10:19:20 am »

Hi AJ Fans,
everything OK in little Belgium ! Cycling season started last weekend, so i'm "on the road again"... like Willie said.
Great days for the fans who go to a Alan Jackson concert this summer! Bet you're all excited ! I hope you have all great seats.
I haven't time to read all the posts this week ... always working at home. I'm renowing my computer & room.

Have a nice weekend everybody.
Take care,

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2010, 02:45:49 pm »

Kathy you will be surprised how fast the days
will go before your retirement.When hubby
retired we wonder how we would fill the days.
It seemed their was never enough time in a day.
Now that I am alone the time still goes by so
fast.
Nelle I have really enjoyed the Olympics.I
enjoy the skating the most.
Jean enjoy!!!!!!! being out on the bike again.
It is cloudy .I am hoping we don't get any snow.
I see it is snowing at the Olympics.
Elaine

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2010, 10:20:46 pm »

Hello,Friends. It's been a busy few days. I have posted a review of the George Strait Concert under this Off Topic section. It was Thursday night & I was up til 2 AM. Then last night I stayed up to buy tickets to Alan's Atlanta Show. Thought they would come up at Midnight but they didn't so I e-mailed BHR & she suggested we had to wait til 1:00 AM since we are in Eastern Time & the fan club is in Nashville which is Central Time. Thanks, BHR, for your help. Got a ticket confirmed but don't yet know where it is. And since I have been up til 2 AM the last 2 nights hope to turn in earlier tonight. I really enjoyed that concert & wish all of you were with me.

Elaine- You really haven't had much snow this year have you?

Nelle,I tolerated the concert & the weather pretty well.

JeanB- Have fun cycling 'on the road again'. Weren't the Olympics great?

Jeri- Just like Denise said in her book,we have to put it all in God's hands. Praying for you & your hubby.

Sue- You sound busy. Glad you will make it to a concert.

Terry- That's great you're doing the Census. See you on the concert trail.

AntaMartina- Tomorrow is the Gold Medal Hockey game between Canada & the USA. I heard tickets to the game are costing $10,000.

Jinx- I think you have your priorities in order.

Sharon- Glad you got tickets confirmed also. Did you have to wait til 1:00 AM also?

Hi AJ Texas fan.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: