Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 04:16:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Post when you hear Alan's "It's Just That Way" on your local radio station  (Read 30993 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2010, 09:25:13 pm »

Tonight on my local Radio Station WGNE Gator Country, I finally saw they played "It's Just That Way". I simply love the sound, Alan's voice is so wonderful and the music is great too. Alan has that way of showing control of his voice that sounds so good. almost a Don williams smooth sound. Love this one and hope to hear it often.
Alan I'm hoping the whole Album will match this Song, if so You have a winner. Congrats!
Jerrie-MS -FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 09:32:45 pm »

Jeri we probably won't hear Its Just That Way until it goes #1....I bet I call all the time ...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 09:41:08 pm »

Dizzy, since they played it I think it will be played again.. I loved it! Alan's Voice sounds great !Gator Country once plays it, they usually continue.
I have requested ,etc.. I will vote for it for sure . It's a good Song! I Look forward to his new one next!! If it's Anything like this one, it will be a HIT!

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 10:30:53 pm »

Dizzy, I requested the Song "It's Just That Way" and they played it tonight about 7:30 pm when Air Personality Craiger was on.
It sounds so good on radio! I think Alan has another hit!  Alan's voice shows such great control and the band sounded great too! They played it on 999GatorCountry.com ( call letters WGNE) local station in Jax..FL
Let's keep requesting!

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 11:10:15 pm »

[/colorArtsy i requested  it today when Michelle was on ...Don't know if they played  it or not...But I e'mailed them...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 09:56:04 pm »

Dizzy, they played it again today yea!!!! It's already up to the #40's  and that is good..Our reqesting must be working and I got to vote for it, being a member..that helps some.. George Strait went straight to # 1, this is not my favorite song of his.Carrie's "Temporary Home" is nice..Lots of good ones out now..Take care.
Hubby is taking his meds big time, feels ok but not really well and I'm cooking all low fat meals, no fun for me..Just when I start to enjoy eating out lol.
Better go talk to my honey.. Jerrie
PS- not sure I know exactly how to buy tickets on here, I fixed a seperate sign on for the store and PW. but I still don't know where we order the tickets.. anyone can you explain.. Help! If one comes up in or near FL or Nashville and honey is ok, we want to go.. Have you talked to Paula lately anyone? I miss her on here or does she have another name now?
Let me know ok.. She helped so much with the latest on AJ.. Harriet is a blessing too, all of you are..

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 11:32:40 pm »

Artsy Paula would like to post on this board but you have to be a Platium membership.\
              I don't know why they don't let Alan's regular fans post like they use to ..she missing
               posting on this board also she really enjoyed post here....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 01:50:12 pm »

I heard it on B-93 (93.7) in Grand Rapids, MI the other day.  Sure was good to hear.  I saw on the play list one day that I just missed hearing it, so I know of twice for sure.  Leslie
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 08:34:25 pm »

Today both Atlanta radio stations, Kicks Country & The Bull played It's Just That Way.

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 07:03:26 pm »

I heard the song the first time on our local station...Gator Country...this afternoon.  I have seen it a couple of times on the playlist.
It was so exciting and he sounded SO good.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 05:31:00 am »

I heart the song this morning on 99.5 The Wolf (Texas).
Always listening countrystations on internet. Thanks internet.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 12:09:48 pm »

Jean/B

So sorry to say but some stations had to stop streaming/too costly I suppose. Still lots out there!
Try WSIX Nashville.
Alan's single is doing good here in Jax,FL., just have to listen, they play it all hours, sometimes they play requests.

Dizzy, Jinx, I requested it and also a girl named "Taylor" called in and Michele played it about 12:15 Afternoon!!  It sounded Great! #39 I believe now..On 999GatorCountry.com( WGNE) They do so much for Jacksonville , I just love them! So they do play requests called in too. Alan's Voice sounds so great!! Love it!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 12:26:46 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 02:12:34 pm »

Jerrie, Bill and I went to the Cracker Barrel for an early lunch today and to buy some more AJ BBQ sauce.
We got in the car  at 12:15 and it must have been the girl "Taylor" you mentioned requesting Alan's song and
talking about going to his concerts.  Then they played it.  What a great Alan fix I had today!  I also love
the reaction you get when you're looking at his items from other customers commenting on them.  And the
check out cashier said he is a "hot man".  LOL!!!!!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 08:08:37 pm »

Gator Country here in Jax, FL played it again tonight about 7:30 PM by Craiger.. he is a great air personality! so it seems to play recently about Noon during Requests and  about 7 Pm.. it's still #39, that isn't bad, since it just started playing here.

Jinx , Michele is good for Requests @ noon, but the line is busy a lot. All of them are good to play Requests really.

Jinx you said "The check out cashier said he is a "hot man".  LOL!!!!!"  She is so right! Up close he looks terrific and is such a gentleman to talk back to his Fans. when I told him "I Drove all the way from  FL, to see him in MS" LOL  He said
"I Appreciate that." and then we spoke a while about where I lived in MS etc.. I was the last one before he went on stage
so I took my time. The photographer waited for the photo.. It was a nice Night, super!!Super nice Alan!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 10:11:27 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 08:20:54 pm »

Just heard It's Just That Way at 7:36 PM on Kicks Country in Atlanta.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: