Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 05:41:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Post when you hear Alan's "It's Just That Way" on your local radio station  (Read 30994 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 09:04:58 pm »

Today Kicks Country in Atlanta played It's Just That Way twice. I did request it at 3 stations.
This song lost a few spins on Mediabase but still t #25. Let's keep up the requests so it will keep moving on the charts.
Thanks to all of you who are requesting.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 08:16:00 pm »

Right now Kicks Country in Alanta is playing It's Just That Way as the 4th most requested Song of the Day on their Top 8 a 8. I couldn't be more pleased.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 11:31:43 am »

Heard it this morning on Kicks Country.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2010, 12:30:12 pm »

It's Just That Way playing now on Kicks Country in Atlanta.

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2010, 06:04:13 pm »

Played this morning on KKOA in Hawaii.   Yee Haw

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 02:30:55 pm »

Harriet,
I request and it plays on Local Gator Country, but they seem to dwell on the Top 20 and play them more.I have called and written but not much success lately. They play his older Songs all the time. I look at the stations where it is playing and it seems to be the same Everywhere.
Strait has one that is headed for the top( his seem to always be played) so they concentrate on it. Reba & other's in the top too. It's usually the younger crowd ,w/ exception of Reba & Strait.
I wish they would do the same for Alan's song, Love it!

Michele used to play my requests , now she hasn't recently. Craiger does and so does Doug, when I Email . the phone is busy a LOT! Matt will play Alan also.. forgot him..all nice guys.
Music is an Art form, but money drives the Singers Songs..my thoughts only..
When will talent ever be the reason a Song makes it..Some of Alan's Songs I love, are not played on radio at all or not here anyway.. Let's keep Requesting !
Jerrie-MS-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 02:52:03 pm »

Jeri, one good thing is that Alan's song is up to #22 on Mediabase. My station still only plays it about twice a day. I think if it gets into th Top 20 on Mediabase they may increase the airplay. Today it played at 1:19 PM on Kicks Country.
Don't give up. Keep requesting.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2010, 01:34:54 pm »

while watching the Olympics last night, I heard my radio in the study playing Alan's "It's Just That Way", so I ran to check it out. Air Personality Craiger had played it and I caught it Yea! Gator Country probably plays it about twice a day also, I can't always catch it. It really sounds good on radio!
I will keep requesting and/or Email. They used to answer, but much too busy now.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 05:12:11 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2010, 08:20:57 pm »

Tonight on Kicks Country in Atlanta It's Just That Way is #3 on their Top 8 requested songs of the day.

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2010, 08:27:08 am »

A co-worker told me that it was played before everyone got to work because they had received so many requests.  Great news!  I did hear it a couple of days ago and on the same day saw that it was just played, that would make twice during the work day.  Leslie
January

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2010, 01:20:36 pm »

It is only at 29 on Kix Brooks AAC countdown -  I hope Alan is his guest again when the CD comes out - I can record all of that!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2010, 06:23:27 pm »

Still haven't heard it on my station.  Grrrrrrr.

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2010, 08:45:49 pm »

It always seems to play Alan's song much more in AL than here in FL..makes me mad when I hear it there, before here
in Jax.. ha!

My station must play what it likes, not requests exactly.. it's not a clear channel station. owed by a corp,

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2010, 03:48:44 pm »

Today Alan's song dropped to #24 on Mediabase but I am sure it will go back up. My radio station is now playing It's Just That Way about every 6 hours. Everybody that can keep requesting.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2010, 07:43:12 pm »

My favorite local station 999gatorcountry ( WGNE ) has played Alan much more today, especially his new single. "It's Just That Way." Thanks so much to all the air personalities, They are great!
Jerrie-FL-MS

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: