Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 06:40:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Post when you hear Alan's "It's Just That Way" on your local radio station  (Read 30997 times)
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 02:44:56 am »

I have been hearing "It's Just That Way" at least twice per day on our local station. Also have been requesting often.
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2010, 01:45:21 pm »

Requested it this morning & my station said they have it on their list. So it will be played.

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2010, 03:37:36 pm »

Jean/B

So sorry to say but some stations had to stop streaming/too costly I suppose. Still lots out there!
Try WSIX Nashville.

Jerrie, thanks for the link.
I've been listening www.995thewolf.com on internet for already two years now.
Try it, it's very good radio. A lot of great music and not too much talking.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2010, 08:50:19 pm »

Harriet, Wow, Love that photo!!

Jean/B Yes, I have  listened and it's good, also WQIK here( Jax FL) has a Vault of goodies, Love the one of Brooks and Dunn called "You don't Know Me" and it's listed under "Music." then Video's On Demand, you can then look under B for "Brooks and Dunn" It has the Video.  It's Stripped "You Don't Know Me" the old Ray Charles number love it!
address is WQIK.com/main.html  ( Remember you can see Alan here also, under Jackson)  They are CC and may stream!

My favorite here in town is Gator Country WGNE. Love the DJ's and they are just so much Fun and nice Guys!
I listen to Gator Country always, they do so much for our city and the DJ's are so nice!
In fact they just played Alan's "It's Just that way" about 8:35 PM and Craiger was the DJ, it in the #30's now!
I listen when working @ home and in my car too. About twice daily seems like most stations now.

I go to sleep, with ear buds listening to them, late night too. Since hubby has been ill, it helps to keep his condition off my mind. he is feeling better now, just one day at a time. all you AJ Fans , I look forward to the next Album.. Sounds great!
Jerrie-MS-FL
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 09:21:47 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2010, 09:57:14 pm »

Today Kicks Country in Atlanta played It's Just That Way twice.

Thanks, Jeri- that's when he arrived at Cracker Barrel to meet the fans.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 05:24:56 pm »

Today I requested It's Just That Way arounnd 11:30 Am & they played it at 2:38 PM on Kicks Country in Atlanta.

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 06:44:26 pm »

It was on Gator 99.9 at 5.30 and it sound great.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 10:12:02 pm »

They play  Its Just  That Way  on our local station alot.    And also play    alot of  alans  songs everyday    here in Arkansas

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 08:43:05 pm »

Dee,
That's Great!
Gator Country here in Jax, FL is playing it the last two days about 8:30 pm, they just played it tonight or Craiger, Air Personality did.YeeHaw!! Ha! They play it about every day but hard to know when. Just so it gets airplay, it's a great song!
Can't wait for the Album to come out! If this Song is any indication of the Songs, it will do great!
Thanks for posting Dee, I hope you are ok.
Take care, Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 09:19:00 pm »

Tonight I turned on the radio at Kicks Country in Atlanta & they were playing It's Just That Way. What a nice surprise.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2010, 12:14:05 pm »

This morning Kicks Country played It's JustThat Way at 7:27 AM.

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2010, 12:49:57 pm »

Harriet  You know how we go to on AIR and down to Sari. If you go next to that to MORNING and stay there, don"t go down.  A page will come up with DAllAS and you can E-Mail her to please play IT'S JUST THAT WAY  and she did . This is a good time spot because people are getting up and are in their cars listening.   Take Care    HUGS     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2010, 03:52:06 pm »

Heard "It's Just that Way" on KKOA on the Big Island of Hawaii @ 9:30am.   

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2010, 05:57:53 pm »

Harriet  You know how we go to on AIR and down to Sari. If you go next to that to MORNING and stay there, don"t go down.  A page will come up with DAllAS and you can E-Mail her to please play IT'S JUST THAT WAY  and she did . This is a good time spot because people are getting up and are in their cars listening.   Take Care    HUGS     nelle
\
I have been e-mailing Sari for 2 or 3 weeks. I should have told you about it. She has a request hour from 12 Noonto 1:00 PM so she likes to get her requests before Noon.

January

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 11:13:23 am »

K100 in Toledo played it at 9:03 am this morning - it's about time - geez I email every day and request it.  WCKY in Lima, OH has it listed as the 13th song on their playlist today - they play Alan in every just about every batch of 20 songs - but once again Toledo is a day late and a dollar short ........Dear TBHCMSS----maybe if you come to the new arena (which apparently is nicknamed "The Luke) K100 will be more accommodating to your music and your fans here....PLEASE?

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: