Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 03:09:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan finally back in the great state of KY  (Read 22930 times)
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 12:43:20 pm »

Thanks, We had a GOOD TIME . Wish you could have been there. Alan and the Strayhorns were AWESOME!!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 01:58:28 pm »

Thanks, We had a GOOD TIME . Wish you could have been there. Alan and the Strayhorns were AWESOME!!
Hi Dot & Betty Congrats!!! All of you AJ Fans!

Cindy keeps asking for reviews and I miss them on here also. so few nowdays. So Betty please tell us your experience
at this Concert & the songs that was used etc.. I haven't been to a concert in a while( due to illness) and as you can
tell I'm missing hearing about our Alan & the Strayhorns. Just a short note about it would be appreciated, {"Nothing Fancy" )lol That is one of Alan's Songs on this last CD, in case some do not remember. ha! I think that is right.

So Happy you got to enjoy it Betty! to note: There are no bad seats, if you are a member to me. and like someone said it depends on the venue, also security. I have gotten to that stage and it is fun too, even I got an autograph.
Thanks ! Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 10:50:26 pm »

I was at the show last night and had an awesome time. We got 5th row seats in section 2 @ the front of the stage. I looked Alan in the eyes all night. It was an amazing experience. Alan & the Strayhorns were fabulous. Alan interacted so very much with the fans. He seemed so happy & relaxed.  His voice is miraculous.

Even though I did not get a meet & greet, I felt like I met him because he was so gracious in acknowledging our "Indy Loves Alan" sign, even saying "thank you ma'am" & pointing. He said Happy Birrhday to my friend next to me & personally threw her a shirt. I have never seen her speechless before. Alan made her birthday & my night very special. Thank you Cindy for great seats. Thanks Alan & the Strayhorns for the great Country music!!!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2013, 06:21:14 pm »

Glad everyone had a great time.  As always he was great.  He did seem very relaxed and happy.  Hope to see you all next time he is in town.  Thank You Alan
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 10:01:35 pm »

Cindy emailed me that she is going to put my KY pics in the newsletter & on the website. I don't know when, but keep checking. Nothing yet. I had such a great time.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: