Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 02:32:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan finally back in the great state of KY  (Read 22929 times)
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 12:21:39 pm »

elizky.....I drove from Indy to Cincinnati that day, and when I saw the sign, I thought it was left from the night before. My 3 friends in my car saw it and didn't want to say anything. I cried most of the way home....can't wait for another chance to see him in November.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
krazykate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 09:41:57 pm »

So I was out of town when the presages went on sale and out of a job..I now am workin part time but seats aren't that great. Does anyone have 2 or 3 seats they would like to sell?  My oldest son is 31 and a recent father of twin boys so needless to say he doesn't get out much! Alan was our first concert together when he was in high school.  Would love to treat him to a good show!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 12:48:51 pm »

Has anyone got M&G or front row seat emails yet? I am getting bummed.

Brenda in Indy
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 03:59:13 pm »

I haven't received anything about M/G or front row seats, so I guess I didn't get either.
I called to check on my seats this morning, doesn't sound too good since they are in Sec 4, that is if the seating arrangement I ran off was correct. Oh, well just  happy I am getting to go.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 11:57:51 am »

I didn't get either one I just had a good feeling about the show but I guess i was wrong.  Will keep trying it is on my bucket list.  You said you called to see where your tickets were and you are in section 4 I thought that was clear in the back of the arena,  I don't know for sure but if that is the case we need not order early and just buy from a second market. 
lynseyklly

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 12:58:18 pm »

I got a M&G and cannot describe how excited I was to get the email.  The comment on Sec 4 makes me a little nervous though, I hope our seats are good.  I think last time I saw him at BOKY I was in about the 10th row (and was not a FC member then) so I certainly hope the presale seats are as good as that was!  We will see in a few days...I will be thrilled regardless after meeting him, as long as I don't pass out standing next to the greatest country artist of all time!!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 04:58:35 pm »

ATTENTION WHO EVER IS GOING TO KY CONCERT. 

I called the box office at Highland Heights, Ky one day this week, just found out the guy gave me the wrong info.
I am in Section 1 Row C.  Not certain why he told me Sec 4. Anyway I feel much better about the section I am in now.
Can't wait to see A. J. again, Yee Haw.

Lynseyklly, happy about your M/G, I am certain your are very excited. Maybe I will meet you at the concert.

"Gone Country"  From KY
lynseyklly

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2012, 09:25:23 am »

Thanks Dot!  I almost called yesterday but then I thought I would probably just get the wrong info anyway...seems like most times the people at the box office give out bad info.  I hope to be happily surprised by my seats!!!  Either way I am soooo excited! 
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 08:27:38 pm »

the first 4 rows were allowed to go to the stage before Alan came on last Sat.
nite in Springfield.  I know of a fan in Row 6 who made it up there and
also my 2 friends who went with me were in Row 10 in the other front
floor section and they made it up there at some point, too.
It all depends on security...
   Enjoy... enjoy!!!
lynseyklly

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 03:30:33 pm »

That would be sweet if we could go up to the stage...unless its out of control and people come from everywhere.  I also was just printing my receipt and noticed it says right on it Section FLR 1, so I feel pretty good about the seats!!  Cannot wait to meet AJ tomorrow!!!!!!
BeagleMom

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 05:55:15 pm »

Sooooo excited about 2mr!! I just wish I knew where my seats were gonna be. I have to pick up my tickets for will call.. BTW I purchased 4 tickets and had a fried back out so if anyone would like to purchase it from me for $60 let me know! Smiley
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 10:42:07 am »

I am so excited to see Alan tonight!!  This will be my third time seeing Alan since I was little.  He has always been my favorite, and I will be 30 in April!  The younger generation still loves good country music!!  I hope everybody has a GOOD TIME tonight!!!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 11:39:20 am »

Don't know where to put this but I wish Alan and his family a Blessed and happy Thanksgiving, as well as all you fans who put up with me writing this in the WRONG PLACE.  I just am too old to learn all this new stuff.

Thanks and be happy and healthy.

Alanfan
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 12:46:02 pm »

On my way to KY now.

Brenda in Indy
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 05:34:28 am »

Hope y'all had a great time last night! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: