Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:00:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan finally back in the great state of KY  (Read 22927 times)
Henry

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2012, 04:36:55 pm »

Just got an email Alan will be in Northern Kentucky in Nov.  I am excited.  I hope to win front row or would die to meet I am trying to be positive but not very lucky.  I hope to at least be close enough to the stage to get an autograph.  Anyone know what song he goes off stage only to return for his grand closure.  Thanks if you can help.  So glad he is coming.  Can't wait to buy the tickets.  Thanks Alan
    did anyone else have trouble ordering tickets.   But I renewed my fan club today and it was ok,  I hope that it doesn't affect were my tickets will be.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:50:24 pm by Henry » Logged
BeagleMom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 06:34:39 pm »

The two shows that I have been to he goes off stage and will come back on to sign autographs.  At one show the very last song was "Where I come from" and at another it was "Mercury Blues."  Hopin' I get good seats with the fanclub presale.. I usually do but havent ordered any in awhile!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 07:58:40 pm »

I plan to go as well. Even though it's not Indianapolis, Kentucky is close. In fact, I just got back from there today. Can't wait until November.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
lynseyklly

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 09:43:54 am »

I'm so excited for this show! Just tried the venue presale and didn't find anything great.  The show is at the college I went to, it is a great venue.  I actually saw Alan there a few years back and it was AMAZING!!!  Hope to be closer this time. 
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 06:19:16 pm »

The last time he was in the area he  and Trace Adkins were a great team.  It was great.  I would also like to be closer to the action.  Alan is one hot blond that has kept it country
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 10:59:02 pm »

OOH I was so excited to see Alan will be close to Cincinnati when he comes to Highland Heights, I am Staying up late tonite to see if I can gt a great fan club seat. 2 years ago he  had to cancel  ashow in cincinnatti and Ive been hoping for a show there again. I am seeing him in Centreville Michigan in a few weeks and am really excited.Deb in Ohio
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 12:11:47 am »

I was in Cincy two years ago when Alan had to cancel.
But I stayed up until midnight and got tickets to go Highland Heights in Nov. Yee Haw
If A. J. only knew what we go thru to see him. lol

"Gone Country"  From KY
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 01:46:44 pm »

Dot, I was in Cincinnati that night too. I haven't got my tickets for this year yet...waiting on a callback from a friend before I commit. I want to go so bad. I have seen Alan at the Opry a few times in the last couple of years and at the Listening party in Nashville this past June, but I have not seen a full concert since he was at the Indiana State Fair in 2003. Yikes, I need an AJ fix....

Brenda in Indy
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 07:21:37 pm »

Dot, I order tickets too. Thanks for the email I thought they went on sale the 9th .Hope we get good tickets.See u all there.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 08:30:08 am »

Betty & Dot, I put in for my Preferred Tickets and Meet & Greet. I am going! YeeHaw. Hope we all get great seats.

Brenda in Indy
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 12:57:53 pm »

I was in Cincy two years ago when Alan had to cancel.
But I stayed up until midnight and got tickets to go Highland Heights in Nov. Yee Haw
If A. J. only knew what we go thru to see him. lol
Hi Dot, I was up till 1am but had difficulty ordering tickets as my store account and email address werent right.I DO have tickets though but not from the fan club this time.Still VERY excited to see Alan 2 times in  2 months!!!
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 05:03:55 pm »

Getting excited!!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 09:13:47 pm »

Betty, bb2832, and Ohiofan, glad you got ticket too, hope to see you there.
Betty, I will see you in South Haven, MS next month. I am excited about going to both concerts. I was planning on getting tickets for Baton Rouge, LA but changed my mind, glad I did now since A. J. is going to be in KY. 
I signed up for a M/G and front row seats too. If I don't get either one, just hope I have good seats at both concerts.

"Gone Country"  From KY
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 09:15:24 am »

OMG almost forgot to put in for Front Row...just did that.

Brenda in Indy
elizky

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 01:27:20 pm »

see y'all there! i was supposed to him two years ago in cincinnati, too. i wasn't around a computer, so i didn't find out it was cancelled til we saw the sign outside of us bank arena.

cannot wait for this show. the only time i've seen him was in cincinnati in 1997 (i think...whenever leann rimes opened) when i got to go as an 11th bday present.

sooooo excited to see him again.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: