Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 08:36:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan at the Cracker Barrel !!!  (Read 49050 times)
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2009, 10:57:48 pm »

Thanks Marilyn, Betty, and Sherry, that picture is when I was trying it on before I bought it and Cindy took one of me in it after Alan signed it.

Livin' On Love in California
suem

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2009, 11:14:14 pm »

Ok....help this gal out.  I looked under photos and exclusive photos and I'm not finding the pictures. GRRRRRRRRRR  I want to see them!

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2009, 11:24:36 pm »

Sue, you must have missed the link Terry posted on the previous page. Here it is again:

http://blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/2009/11/02/alan-jackson-unveils-his-collection/

Terry, that photo of yours is a keeper. It's priceless! Thanks for sharing your story and the link.

BHR

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2009, 04:32:04 am »

Cracker Barrel will never be the same!  There is nothing like Alan Jackson fans either! 

So glad those that went to Mt. Juliet had such a good time and everything worked out for you.  Terry, I so enjoyed hearing all about it when you called while I was walking around Walmart!!!  The people that could over hear my conversation probably were wondering what in the heck I was going on about!  LOL!

The pictures are great.  Did he sign your hat for you?  Of course Alan looks good.  Love that red shirt!!  Hmm, wonder if hubby would wear one if I bought him one for Christmas?  Definitely going to CB today, if nothing happens. The way it looks there won't be anything left by next week!  Sounds like just going to CB is exciting!!

In the pictures where Alan in on the red carpet, it looks like the woman behind him was the one at the Cadilac Ranch who moved everything around before the show started!!! 

Thanks for the link to the pictures and telling us all about it Dot & Terry.  You know I wish I had been there with you.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2009, 07:51:19 am »

Thanks for the link to the pictures.  I just saw them today.  What a treat....Alan looks SO good.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2009, 08:52:31 am »

Thanks for the reviews and pictures ladies.
Here's another link :www.goncc.com

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2009, 11:39:27 am »

Yeeeeahawww, Fans...

Look a video from the CB event!! Lots of AJ in it... of course it is too short. Wink

http://nashvillecountryclub.com/Members/index.php?PHPSESSID=breu9jqp4skta9infcjltdet36&action=gallery;sa=view;id=1893

Terry, I wanna see that pic that Cindy took of you wearing your signed hat!
Who has it?  LOL

« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 11:42:08 am by mar4aej » Logged
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2009, 12:37:42 pm »

Terry, we will consider You the fan from CA mentioned...
Now will the Canadian fan please stand up??!!  Wink

http://www.musicnewsnashville.com/latestnews/current.htm#aj

Alan Jackson Pleased His Fans At Cracker Barrel

Over 500 fans lined up today, many before dawn, for a rare chance to meet country music megastar Alan Jackson at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® location in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee.

People came from just down the road and from as far away as California and Canada to be part of the launch of The Alan Jackson Collection, an exclusive 41+ piece assortment of merchandise inspired by and intended to reflect Alan’s family lifestyle.

The collection includes Alan’s newest CD, Songs of Love and Heartache. Jackson shook hands, chatted, and signed autographs for Cracker Barrel guests for two hours.

“I grew up in the South, so Cracker Barrel has been a part of my family since I was a young man,” says Alan Jackson. “I was really flattered when they came to me with the idea of working together to create a collection for their country store, and I’ve been very impressed with the variety and quality of the items that we have put together. I think my fans and their families will appreciate everything in the collection.” The collection, exclusive to Cracker Barrel, is available at all Cracker Barrel locations.

Cracker Barrel planned each detail of today’s event in Mt. Juliet carefully to ensure that things went smoothly and that fans and guests had a good time shopping, eating and, of course, meeting Alan Jackson. “Cracker Barrel has never hosted a store event to this scale before,” said Peter Keiser, Vice President of Marketing. “So it was important to consider all possibilities to make sure that our guests had a great experience. When we heard in advance from some guests that they were planning to camp out overnight to be first in line, we knew we had a winning idea here. All the hard work paid off.”

The Alan Jackson collection includes 41 high quality items inspired by Jackson’s hometown family philosophy and includes menswear, womenswear, gift items and the new CD, Songs of Love and Heartache, available only at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store locations. This CD includes two songs that have not previously been released, “That’s What I’d Be Like Without You,” and “Nothing Sure Looked Good On You,” as well as 10 other songs, including such hits as “Here in the Real World,” “Livin On Love,” and “Remember When.”
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2009, 12:53:39 pm »

http://www.countrymusictattletale.com/2009/10/27/you-have-a-lunch-date-with-alan-jackson

Twitter quote: cmtt

Alan Jackson’s Collection Released at Cracker Barrel Today!
Did you win a copy of his new album from @cmtt ? http://bit.ly/2trUVsabout

'our'  Gayle won one of the 2 CDs!!

Congrats, Gayle!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I loved reading and hearing (by phone and text) yesterday about this
Cracker Barrel event of Alan’s yesterday. One thing I would like to share
is what a friend wrote me after she experienced it ‘live!’….

She wrote me:
I have to say that the event was very well planned,,, very professional
and Alan was so generous to his fans today.

and she added:
Afterwards I walked to the back of the building where they had fenced off his bus.
I stood by the fence with a few other fans and waited for Alan to come out. I wasn’t
there but 10 minutes and he came out.
A woman holding a small boy asked Alan to sign the child’s guitar and he did.
He waved to the rest of us and boarded his bus.

Now that just warmed my heart to know how happy Alan left his fans after all
the day’s events were over.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:24:33 pm by mar4aej » Logged
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2009, 02:20:00 pm »

That's our Alan!   What is CMTT?

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2009, 02:27:09 pm »

Jinx, see that link?  It stands for country music tattle tale

http://www.countrymusictattletale.com/2009/10/27/you-have-a-lunch-date-with-alan-jackson

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2009, 04:10:30 pm »

Thank you!  I have never been to that site....looks like a fun one.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2009, 04:24:09 pm »

You are welcome, Jinx

I am getting email notices from them.  I like a variety of
country acts so I love their newbites.

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2009, 05:21:38 pm »

Thanks mar4aej, for sharing that site it looks like an interesting one!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
suem

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2009, 08:01:59 pm »

Did I hear Alan say a new single this month?HuhHuh??  Can't wait.
The pictures are the ones the fan club took of the event that I can't see.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: