Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 04:43:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan at the Cracker Barrel !!!  (Read 49047 times)
January

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 05:10:39 pm »

Trish - I sure do - maybe I will put some Tennessee tea in that mug!  LOL I have also made a list of things I want for Christmas - it is always my pleasure to make Alan richer - but I do hope next time they use a different picture and that they ask for my advice! LOL - I am sorry it took so long to get the dvd's to you -is there anything else you want?  hope to see you on facebook a little more - you need to put some pictures up!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 05:57:57 pm »

Gayle, I am clueless on facebook, can't quite make sense of how it all works.  Also, I don't think I have any picts of myself...I'm camera shy, never took a good picture.  I'll get over that...some year, haha.

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
January

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 06:04:41 pm »

Trish - you are terrible - have your neighbor buddy take a picture - I have one on there - it really isn't hard - you just post in that top box  - it's nice to keep up - what I like is being able to share my granddaughters - were you able to see the pics I posted?

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 08:16:22 pm »

I do believe when they say "news travels like wild fire", it's true.  I think I told maybe 3 people at the CB about Terry coming from CA, when we went back to eat dinner, I think everyone who worked there and some who didn't knew who we were.   But that's okay, we got to meet several nice people who worked at CB.

Couldn't believe how cool it was last night and today it was like summertime.  Like Terry said everything was really organized and went really smooth.

I bought a red shirt like Terry described, a replica of A. J.'s boot which is a collectible ornament, a tin of spearmints shaped like A. J.'s hat and the AMAZING GRACE print on canvas which he signed.  I asked him to sign to Dot and he said, "OKAY."  He is so nice to the fans.  

Wish they had let us take a pic of him inside, since too many people got in front of me outside I didn't get a pic of him.  But we are suppose to find our pic made with him on line. I've just looked for it but so far Terry and my pic haven't shown, up I'm certain they will.

It was nice to get to visit with Cindy.  Thanks Cindy for taking time out to talk to us.

I left Terry at the hotel around noon and headed back to KY.  It was a fast trip but a most enjoyable one. Anytime I can see Alan it's always great.

It was nice to get to meet Carla and her hubby, first time I had met them.

Betty, sorry you didn't get to make the trip, tell Walter he knows who is number one with all of us.....

I suppose this will be my last time to see A. J. in 2009 unless he surprises us again like he did today.  Looking forward to seeing his tour schdule for 2010.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 10:11:38 pm by Dot » Logged

"Gone Country"  From KY
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2009, 08:22:10 pm »

So happy for you Dot......what a special experience!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2009, 08:47:07 pm »

Dot, it was so much fun with you again.  We didn't think we'd be seeing each other so soon after just a couple weeks ago in Maryville so who knows....

I went back over to the CB for dinner and many of the same employees were there.  The manager came over and asked if I was able to see Alan this morning.  Bought more new AJ stuff (of course)

Here's a link to the Tennessean story and pictures.  Thanks Dot for calling me to tell me about it.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/2009/11/02/alan-jackson-unveils-his-collection/

Livin' On Love in California
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2009, 08:53:58 pm »

Dot, So glad you had a good time .I went to CB to night for dinner and got the off white shirt .Did they have the red shirt in small size ?Hope you made it back home ok .
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2009, 08:56:53 pm »

Betty, I got the red shirt too and they're men's sizes.  Yes they did have small (today anyway)

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2009, 09:04:51 pm »

Terry, That is a good pic of  you on the web site .Did you happen to get a extra TN paper?
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2009, 09:07:45 pm »

Thanks Terry, I love that shirt. I will have to find at another store .Be safe traveling
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2009, 09:13:23 pm »

Terry that is a great picture on tennessean.com!  Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2009, 09:18:16 pm »

Terry thank you for your review. I am glad it was organized, wonderful and you had such a good time with the pictures, interviews and Cindy. Enjoy the red shirt and the hat.   Take Care  nelle

January You went back for the rocker, throw and the candle.  How great for you and then the guitar coming. WOW how much fun is that. Congratulations and take care.        nelle

AJTexasfan  Congrats on your rocker, mug. cookbook and barbeque sauce.  I hope you enjoy everything you got and I am glad you had fun.   Take Care   nelle

Dot   I am glad you had a good time.   Enjoy your red shirt , AJ's boot ornament, the spearmints in a tin shaped like his hat and the Amazing Grace print on canvas that ALAN signed. He is so nice isn't he?    Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
suem

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 09:41:00 pm »

congrats to all who got to see Alan.....wish he would do these things when I had time off......................thanks for sharing your special moments~

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2009, 10:11:35 pm »

Betty, I think it might be in tomorrow's paper.

mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2009, 10:32:41 pm »

That sure was an extra special bit of fun you all had with d'man!
I am so happy for those who made it there and thanks so much
to those sharing photos and stories and that Tennessean link! 

He's singing  "Little Bitty" on the radio as I type! ha

Terry that is a great photo of you wearing your AJ hat!! Love it!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: