Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 07:23:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan at the Cracker Barrel !!!  (Read 49048 times)
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2009, 04:48:48 pm »

I just got done reading that Alan is going to be signing autographs at the Cracker Barrel next Monday !!! I am going for sure !!! I am going to drive in from Sprinfield, IL !! I want to meet Alan so bad and this is my chance !!!! I am so excited!! I can't wait !!!  I am on  Cloud 9 !!!!!  Thank You so much Alan for doing this !!! You have really made my day !!!!!! 

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 05:58:53 pm »

How exciting for you!!!  You will have to come back and tell us all about it!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 06:34:49 pm »

Carla, I'm thinking of modifying my travel plans to include going to this too.  Just in the thinking stages now, have to talk to hubby as that would have me be gone another full week instead of the 5 days for the next round of concerts.  It sure would be exciting to go. 

Livin' On Love in California
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 08:58:58 pm »

Terry I would love to go to Nashville..but I would like to be able to see him for concerts..
          It would be my luck I would not   get to meet and have something signed.

I'll take the concerts just my idea of getting to see him for the concerts and hear his
           music,,dizzy ....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 12:32:36 am »

Talked to hubby and he said to go for it (he will be gone most of that time anyway) so I changed my flight, etc.  I've stayed at the hotel right across the street a few times so got a room there again.

Livin' On Love in California
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 01:04:08 am »

Whoohoo! Good for you Carla and Terry. That's so exciting...like a mini M&G. You will have to tell us all about it.  

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 06:22:01 am »

Glad for you Terry & Carla!  Just won't work for me this time, but I will be thinking of all of you waiting in line at 4:00 a.m!  LOL! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 07:21:58 am »

Great News Terry !! We have a room reserved too !!!  We will go by Sweetbriar while we are there too !!  I hope we run into you there !!!  I can't wait !!! I couldn't sleep last night at all !!!!!!

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
January

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 01:27:34 pm »

Oh envy envy - have a good time guys!!!  Say hi for me - I will be at one or the other of our local cracker barrels buying stuff whiole you are schmoozing wth the tall handsome country music superstar!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 03:54:03 pm »

Oh envy envy - have a good time guys!!!  Say hi for me - I will be at one or the other of our local cracker barrels buying stuff whiole you are schmoozing wth the tall handsome country music superstar!

I'm envious too, January. I'm kind of hoping that Alan will do a signing session at the Cracker Barrel here in Newnan too. Of course, then again, if he does and it's also in the morning, I'll be out of luck there too. I don't drive and obviously hubby has to go to work that morning. BTW, I told him last night we have a dinner date at the Cracker Barrel on Monday and I'm paying. He gave me the kind of surprised/confused look as I've not treated him on a dinner date before. He said, "OK, what do you want now? And why Cracker Barrel?" I told him about the Alan Jackson Collection and he gave me that groaning again and shook his head. LOL!

BHR

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 04:01:46 pm »

Go for it Carla & Terry. Greatings to Alan.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 04:40:52 pm »

I'm envious too, January. I'm kind of hoping that Alan will do a signing session at the Cracker Barrel here in Newnan too. Of course, then again, if he does and it's also in the morning, I'll be out of luck there too. I don't drive and obviously hubby has to go to work that morning.

Miss "A"....I live right down the road, YOU know good and well if he comes to Newnan I'll swing by there & take you!!! BTWay,,, i posted over at the CLk. B. old board!! so glad it's still there...the last of our great late friends.....
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 04:44:41 pm by Melanie » Logged

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 06:17:57 pm »

Miss "A"....I live right down the road, YOU know good and well if he comes to Newnan I'll swing by there & take you!!! BTWay,,, i posted over at the CLk. B. old board!! so glad it's still there...the last of our great late friends.....

Why, thank you, Melanie! I appreciate that. Now I really, really hope Alan does signing here too. You got me extra excited thinking about it. :-) Not only that I'll have a chance to meet Alan, I'll finally meet you too! WOW! C'mon Alan, come to Newnan, PLEASE?

Glad to see you still posting at the CLK. B. board. I posted there about this Cracker Barrel event but don't know if everyone still posting there had seen it. Actually, one of our great late friends created another board shortly before her untimely passing. I thought I've emailed it to all of you at CLB. B. that I still have the email addys of. Hope everyone else comes back and post there again. Miss everyone of you there.

BHR
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 07:28:10 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 10:07:45 pm »

I plan on meeting up with Terry, so I will see some of you fans at the Cracker Barrel.  YEE HAW
Hey, Sharon, you better join us.
It's going to be a long day, but I'm certain it will be worth the early hours and the waiting. 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 07:52:43 pm by Dot » Logged

"Gone Country"  From KY
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 10:18:22 am »

CARLA, DOT & TERRY...and EVERYONE that's going. I'll be thinking of Y'ALL...hope it's everything you can only dream of and it all comes true...headed out to Monroeville now until next Wed. a.m.>(I'm very depressed)
will look f/ward to reading your exciting news

Love Y'ALL...

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: