Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 05:45:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New England (NH, ME, )  (Read 5649 times)
PERL

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2012, 10:14:03 pm »

I just renewed my fan club membership and I am hoping that will ignite the notification for the Allan Jackson concert in this area.  Come on Mr. Jackson, we are waiting for you to come back.  We have beautiful lakes and the Atlantic Ocean for you to enjoy.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 02:48:02 pm »

Good luck Perl....I am still waiting for a concert in Indy too. Smiley

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 02:15:14 pm »

I'm with you Perl! Come on Alan come back to the Northeast! I can't go a whole year without an aj concert!!!!!
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 06:59:02 pm »

W. Springfield, MA

Can you make it to this one? Wish I could. I'll just keep on wishing and hoping we get to see him around these parts again "Someday."
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 08:10:33 pm »

Springfield, Mass, is about 2 hours, less than traveling to Bangor, Maine, last summer, which is 3 hours.  I saw ticketmaster has tickets but I don't see them for sale on this website.   I usually get an e-mail when a new show is announced.    I have been trying to post photos from the show in Maine............i seem to be missing something there. 

Last summer I saw Allan at the Meadowbrook and had a M/G and I was like a teenager going on a date with someone she has dreamed about for so long. 
luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 07:04:01 am »

I just saw Alan is coming to the Big E in Springfield.  It's not included in preferred seating or meet and greets?  I am so disappointed in this!  Does anyone have an answer?  Thx!
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 11:54:18 am »

Tickets on sale Sunday, April 1st.

PERL..........I was so glad you got to meet Alan. It is like meeting someone from your dreams. I bet we'll NEVER forget it!!
Hope you get to the Springfield concert too. I hope every fan gets to meet him someday or go to a concert !
LindaLou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 02:32:44 pm »

Just bought my tickets for W. Springfield through ticketmaster.  A friend emailed me about it.  I haven't been to the website for a long time (I use to be Linda6354). I'm hoping for a meet and greet so I can sign up.  I'm very happy that you got to meet him Perl, I could only imagine how you were feeling.

I do usually get things in email about upcoming ticket sales from the fan club, not on this one.  That's ok, because I'm going to see Alan and I'm happy, it's been a long time!

LindaLou
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: