Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 09:14:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Ideas on how to get him to say Happy Birthday to my Dghtr at a concert?  (Read 2900 times)
ladyluv2

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2012, 12:26:33 pm »

With his show in Belton TX on April 13th (which is on my daughters 17th birthday and all she wanted was tickets) we were able to get floor seats but I am really hoping to find out a way to at least get him to maybe say Happy Birthday to her. Any Suggestions?? After the rough past couple of years it would mean the WORLD to her!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 09:29:07 am »

sent a email to the fan club  they may help

Gone  Country    Arkansas
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 06:24:00 pm »

My husband sent the fan club a letter and mentioned how big of a fan I am of Alan.  We were going to a concert in early October, before our wedding day on the 17th of October.  He asked if there was a way that Alan could congratulate us at his concert.  By means of, a congratulations message on the big screen,  a personal message said by Alan to me or a backstage pass to meet Alan after the show. Their reply was that there are so many fans of his that would like something special to be done for them at a concert.  If they do it for one, they would have to do it for all. It was just impossible.  But this happened almost 14 years ago.  Maybe they will now. So I would send a letter to the fan club and try.  Good luck.  Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: