Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 10:49:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minnesota state fair preferred seating  (Read 3401 times)
maya1562

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2012, 09:39:06 pm »

Has anyone been able to get tickets through the peferred tickets for the Minnesota state fair, they were suppose to be up on March 24th, I click on it and all I get is the one's from VA. If anybody nows anything please let me know.
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 08:36:17 am »

Perferred seating IS NOT usually offered for fairs or Festivals -  Sorry - enjoy the show.  You may want to check with th eBox office to see or with the fan club office.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
maya1562

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 12:54:30 pm »

really cause why woul it be up on the list and now it says sold out. But I will try your suggestions, thanks.
mikbeen4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 02:09:13 pm »

I was able to get the tickets through preferred seating.  After clicking on preferred seating it brought up the Roanoke VA, concert showing the link was open and Vienna VA and St Paul concerts were listed below it and I was expecting each one to have a separate link that opened to go in and access the tickets, but found out that the Roanoke VA link brought you to all three concert seating and then you were able to select which concert you wanted seats for.  Hope you were able to get tickets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: