Alan Jackson
April 27, 2024, 07:42:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INSIDE ALAN JACKSON'S HOME NEAR NASHVILLE  (Read 6323 times)
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:45:57 pm »

Looks as if Alan has another one of his homes on the market. 

http://www.topcelebrityhomes.com/2012/02/inside-alan-jacksons-home-near-nasville.html
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 07:29:34 am »

Wow!  They're selling this one too?  Wonder where he's settling, maybe closer to Mama Ruth and Denise mother.  Never know.  I just wish them the best.  No matter the circumstances moving is a very stressful situation.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 09:16:56 am »

Perhaps this is the house they lived in while their current house was being built after they moved out of their Moran Rd home.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 03:38:53 pm »

Thanks for sharing. Great villa ... too big for me because of al that remodeling work. lol.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 03:28:10 pm »

What a gorgeous house.  If I could afford it, that is something I would like.  But it looks like it will only be a dream.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 06:51:07 pm »

This is the house they lived in after they moved from Sweet Briar until the new home was completed. It's been on the market since they moved to their present home.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 11:10:24 pm »

This is the house they lived in after they moved from Sweet Briar until the new home was completed. It's been on the market since they moved to their present home.

Jinx, yes..we went to Sweet Briar once a while back, my son lives in Nashville.I made photos at the Gate of myself or hubby did ha! He hugged the fence to make photos close and I was scared to death, security was going off. Our car was blocking the driveway.lol I would never want to violate Alan or his family's privacy, this was before I actually met the Guy. He is super nice. I said lots of things about being so Proud for Alan & family and noted there was a speaker, I hope they weren't home & heard all I said, or they would think "Crazy Lady" LOL

I told my hubby after he shot my photo, "lets quietly get out of here" and on the way out, we passed mattie jogging with her friend and she waved to us lol.Such a  sweet appearing young lady, we kept driving and I have never been back there & wont.. I thought of how it must feel to never have privacy, I would never violate anyone's now. never.
I'm sure the New House is Beautiful, Denise has great taste ! I would love to meet her & ask her about her faith & wish her the best with this last happening.She seems so real and approachable.
Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: