Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 12:34:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: February is here  (Read 17834 times)
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 04:38:52 pm »

Harriet, glad to hear you won't need surgery -take care.  Hope everyone else is doing fine.  I went to the doctor yesterday for my BP check (Elaine - I have to go every three months also).  It was a little high, but not bad.

Winter is roaring it's ugly head here today.  It's been snowing all day - it's a lake effect (Lake Michigan) storm.  It's still white, cold and very windy.  Thank goodness I didn't have to go out in it!  Now the temps are dropping and it will be in the 20's this weekend.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
susi67

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 06:14:04 pm »

Hello to all great AJ Fans.
Harriet, I'm so happy to hear you don't need surgery. Good healing.
Elaine, yes, I had a great time in the mountains. Nice that you had a great visit with Todd and Deb.
BHR hope you feel good and you have not to much pain.
Gwen, I'm praying for you, your familiy and your friend.
Jean, I hope it goes well with your remodeling.
Take care everyone also Anita,Dot, Jerrie, Alanfan, Dizzy, Jinx and Kathy and all other fans.
Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 06:48:45 pm »

Harriet, I am so glad to hear the good news about your shoulder.  So glad you do not need surgery - just take it easy and let it heal and you will be good as new!  Will continue to keep you in my prayers!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 09:01:30 pm »

Thanks, Everybody.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 08:11:57 am »

Happy Valentine's Everyone.  Seeing the concerts coming up and not being able to go is sad for me.  For all of you near them and are going, enjoy for me!
Harriet, good to hear you don't need surgery.  Hope your recovery goes well. 
Winter has decided to come to SC!  Brrrrr!
Jean, glad you are still remodeling.  My hubby is trying to do some plumbing repairs on our bathroom.  We've had the Chinese water torture for two nights.  Why I didn't just get up and turn the water off to the commode I don't know!
Haven't heard AJ's new song on our radio station. 
Y'all have a good Saturday.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 12:22:32 pm »

Harriet Such a Blessing you wont have to have surgery! Be sure to take care in your healing process. God is good.
Love to all Fans, in a hurry now  but take care & I'm just so happy Harriet , you wont have surgery.

Sharon, bad timming cold weather, plus for a leak in your home, strange that just happened to one of my Sister's friends in Melbourne and the whole lower floor of the house flooded. Took huge fans to dry up after a company cleaned all the furniture etc.. I hope yours wasn't as bad.
later all you Fans, Alan's Song is doing Good now!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 04:48:26 pm »

arkansa is having that feezing weather right now.           They are calling for that terrible ice and rain sleet for momday morning guess we well wait see what it does.         Happy  Valentimes  Day to everyone.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2012, 08:33:34 pm »

Hi Everyone,   I would like to wish a VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALAN and DENISE,  CINDY AND HER STAFF and
THE WONDERFUL FRIENDS AND FANS in ALAN'S FAN CLUB.  I pray that everyone is getting better if they are sick or hurt.
Jeri thank you so much for alway remembering me and for your kind words. Hugs and Love to all.   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 02:12:28 pm »

Harriet so happy you don't have to have
surgery.
for those of you having cool weather hope
it gets better soon.
Sad t hear of Whitney Houston death over the
weekend. She had such a great voice.
Todd and Deb  left for home yesterday.Todd
phone when they got home,The roads were bare
For this time of the year that is great. Todd went
sking and said his legs were sore.Thats what he
gets for tryingto keep up to a 12 year old(LOL)
Elaine

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 07:38:50 pm »

Haven't gotten to post much lately other than keeping up with the charts. Just to let you know my shoulder is gradually healing &  am doing OK. We are having heavy rain now that will last through tomorrow so sure we'll get a pretty good soaking. All is quiet here in GA & I'm happy Alan's song is on the move.
Love & Hugs to All.

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 11:00:26 pm »

Harriett so glad  to see that you won't have to have surgery...My thanks to you for helping Jinx I too got to enjoy the flowers ...It was so nice of the Alan  Angels to send the flowers to Mazie so happy to tell you she is on the mend now...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2012, 02:18:07 pm »

We had a few nice warm days near 60.         But now we are back to winter in 50s days  and 30 nights.           had enough rain hope it stays clear for awhile.               Feb is coming to the end of the month soon,, then see if we get the March  winds.                take care everyone.                               Bill

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 04:08:42 am »

Hi everybody, my indoor works are done, now i am waiting for the spring to start in the garden.
My weekend was great ... the start of Belgian pro-cycling races on tv on saturday and start of my bike-season on sundaymorning. In the afternoon there was a bicycle race in my village... could'nt be better!

Harriet, good to hear that your shoulder is healing well.
Sharon, no more Chinese water tortures i hope. lol.
BHR, take car of your knee ... and try to do something at that bad cholesterol. Not only the food but also moving is very important! Spring is at the frontdoor ... so go for it!
Suzanne, Dizzy,Nelle, Elaine,Jerrie,Bill,Dee,Kathy,Sherry, everyone else ... have a nice day and enjoy the end of february.

btw Alan : can't wait for your new album  !

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 10:40:00 am »

Hi Y'all!
JeanB good for you with getting all your indoor work done.  Jerry fixed our commode and now I have a light acting up in the office.  The electrician is supposed to be out sometime today. 

Wish our country station here would play AJ's new song, I've requested it, but they don't play it very often.

Nice weather here, 44 deg. this a.m. and 70's this afternoon.  Love the south!

Have a good day and enjoy the rest of February! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: