Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 12:07:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMA To Announce CMHoF Inductees  (Read 3983 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2012, 01:13:17 pm »

Tomorrow, March 6, CMA will announce at 9:30AM the 2012 Country Music Hall of Fame inductees at a private event. Let's all cross our fingers, hope and cheer on Alan to be chosen as one of the new inductees. This has been long overdue already and he's very well deserving to be inducted in the CMHoF. C'mon, CMA, induct Alan this year!

http://www.musicrow.com/2012/03/cma-to-announce-2012-hall-of-fame-inductees/

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 03:46:20 pm »

I agree, BHR. It's time for Alan to be chosen. I'll have my fingers crossed & pray for this to happen.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 02:56:58 pm »

I agree, BHR. It's time for Alan to be chosen. I'll have my fingers crossed & pray for this to happen.

Harriet, I agree w/You about Alan deserving to be Inducted into the Hall Of Fame. This should be his year! Randy Owens and others are already there. He could draw people to the Hall .
After having driven 13 hrs to see Alan at the "All For The Hall" performance, I am positive he deserves it. I will never forget his performance in  honor of his Hank Williams Sr, and all the Singers there. Keith Urban played for them all &
Vince Gill did an incredible job also.It was one of the highlife's of my life to hear all thsoe Sing at once for the "Hall of Fame". This was after the Historic Flood. Photos below..

http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy241/LairdMs-2/AllForTheHall/?track=share_email_album_view_click

I have heard they have to be nominated by a member, if so his friend George Jones would be a delight to help Alan Out, My opinon only..George was Inducted a  while back. Would love to see Alan Jackson listed as a Member as he has been a long standing Singer of Country Music. If he doesn't fit the prerequsite, then who does. He has devoted years to writing
and Singing his own Great Country Music. I have noted Members listed, that I don't agree should be there, but I have no control over than one.

Please Induct Alan Jackson in the Hall of Fame..whomever is in charge of this. It's my Prayer also Harriet.
Jerrie-MS
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 03:28:45 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 04:37:43 pm »

It is long overdue that Alan should be inducted into the CM Hall of Fame.  There is no other more deserving and
QUALIFIED!!  It would be a shame to wait until he's too old to enjoy the prize.  I feel the same way that there
are some who are in there who should not be, but that is not for me to decide.  I am not a scholar of Country music
so have no right to say that.  I will pray for Alan to have this honor THIS YEAR!!

Alanfan
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 06:59:59 pm »

Had my fingers & toes crossed on this one, but it's not to be this year.  Congrats to all the nominees.  Hopefully 2013 will be Alan's year!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: