Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 09:18:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: THE ALAN JACKSON COLLECTION  (Read 44274 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2009, 06:58:54 am »

Have you checked the News section lately ? There's news there about
the Cracker Barrel ALAN JACKSON COLLECTION.
Wish there was a Cracker Barrel here in my neck of the woods.
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 07:42:32 pm »

I wish the same.  I don't think we have any Cracker Barrel's in Ontario Canada.  I will have to make a trip to the States.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 08:07:26 pm »

Here's the photo link to some of the items included in Cracker Barrel's THE ALAN JACKSON COLLECTION:

http://www.dbaronmedia.com/alan-jackson-photos-media.html

I'm sure more will be added later. Enjoy the collection of Alan's photos too while you're there on the site.

BHR

January

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 10:01:55 pm »

Thank you so much for the link, Ann!  For any of you that don't have a Cracker Barrel they do have an online store at crackerbarrel.com - maybe you will be able to order from there - I know that the CD and that black T shirt are mine and I am ineterested in seeing the rocker.....I like the candle.........the cup is   nice.....lol  and I am running out of time in amking a decison about the guitar - if I am going to get it I want it autographed but is it an silly expense? I don't play and probably never will.......but he will sign it..... any opinions?

Ann - I hope you are feeling better each day - you are on my mind a lot. 

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 07:49:22 am »

OMGoodness....I do believe I see some heartache songs!! Wonderful !! my favorite kind..
which my mind is rambling & scrambling to a few quarters f/these dollar song...."If You Wanna Make Me Happy".....and a visual in my mind.............video

thx you so much, BETH

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 02:12:21 pm »

We don't have Cracker Barrels here in B.C. Canada.
Elaine

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 04:00:47 pm »

You're welcome, January. Thank you for thinking of me and being very concern for my health. Please read my new post on the Off Topic/October thread below.

Elaine, Cracker Barrel have online store you can order Alan's collection items from, as January had said. Visit their website. I posted above also the photo link to some of the items included in the collection. And to ALERT you and others here reading/posting, they have the items on a separate page. Click on the link I posted and then look at the list on the right hand side. Click on
THE ALAN JACKSON COLLECTION to open the page. I want to renumerate again that the items showing there are just some of what's in the collection. There are 40 items in all in the collection so, again, I'm sure that they will add more as the 2nd of November approaches.

January, I love the long sleeves white shirt, Christmas ornaments and yes, the black shirt, among others. Of course, I'll buy the CD too. . .probably wear it out listening to it too often. I thought the guitar shaped iron skillet is cute but I think hubby would think I've really gone crazy if we buy that and I use it cooking breakfast with. LOL! It makes me laugh just to imagine me cooking scrambled eggs on it. :-) I do want to see the the rocking chair and guitar also. I play guitar and have one that is as old as our oldest son. Hubby bought it for me as a birthday/Mothers' Day gift the 2 months after our son was born. . .had my birthday couple of days before. . .30 some years ago. It's still in good shape although I've changed the strings twice and the case its in is somewhat falling apart already. I have not played it a very long time. I'm afraid the strings will break again and hit me on the face this time around. It came close the last time it happened. BTW, all the items in Alan's collection, I believe, are autographed.

Take care all.

BHR

« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 04:40:57 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 08:18:54 pm »

Thank you Beth, JANUARY and BHR For all this great info and links.  I am so glad I can see and buy on line. Feel better from me too BHR.      Take Care and have a nice weekend YOU ladies that help us so much with everything.    nelle   

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 11:33:22 am »

I know where I'll be on November 2nd for dinner!!  This is so exciting!  I know I will be buying the Christmas ornaments for sure and other things, but I'll also have to alter my Christmas list to include some things!   YEEHAW Christmas!!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 11:46:45 am »

Me too Kathy.  I told my husband we would go Nov. 2 and he laughed and said he already figured that out!
I can't wait to see what they have.  I looked at the website but it's so better to see it in person.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 06:27:39 pm »

Thanks to BHR, Beth & January for this info. Cracker Barrel one of our regular eating out places.
 I like the white shirt with long sleeves & the denim shirt- it says men's shirt but I like it for me if I can get one that fits. This is good incentive to lose some weight.lol Also definitely will get the ornaments & the CD.
How soon will this collection be in the stores?

January

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 06:52:46 pm »

Nov 2 - I am going for breakfast that day - LOL

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 06:59:41 pm »

I have my day planned around a Crackel Barrel stop!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 12:38:11 am »

Thanks for the link Big Red.  I made my decision and am writing my letter to Santa on Nov 2 to tell him I WANT ONE OF EVERYTHING!!!!!LOL......My hubby the Santa said "in your dreams" awwe!!!!  I'll change his mind as I have been a good girl this year....he said NOT THAT GOOD!......we'll see..........  YEE-HAW
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 02:35:44 pm »

Nov 2 - I am going for breakfast that day - LOL

Thanks, Lanuary- I'll be there asap.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: