Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 01:26:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: THE ALAN JACKSON COLLECTION  (Read 44275 times)
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 08:46:01 pm »

Oh My GOSH !!!! There are so many good items to buy !!!  I would love to have all of them !!!!  Looks like the stationary is from Sweetbriar !!! It has the pictures from his house on them !!! How cool is that?  I better be making out my Christmas list !!! Thanks Alan for giving us a chance to buy these things !!!

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
AJfanNColorado

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 10:32:27 pm »

OMG I am so excited, I love the Cracker Barrel, I can't wait to go shopping for AJ stuff!!!

Rhonda
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 12:47:53 am »

BHR, thank you so much for the link, I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!  OMG how to decide what to get first???  My Christmas list is going to be easy to write this year.  Can't wait for Nov 2, I will actually be at a Cracker Barrel!!  Guess I'd better bring a bigger suitcase...LOL

Livin' On Love in California
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 06:30:39 am »

Oh I love the collection!  Now I know what to tell the kids when they ask what I want for Christmas!  So many choices, so little money!  LOL!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

aj1faninpa

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 09:33:29 am »

I  got my Alan Jackson rocker from Cracker Barrel  this morning. It's  so beautiful!!!Also got a few other goodies as well.   Paula
January

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 10:15:50 am »

Congratulations on the rocker - I saw it and I have not made up my mind - It's pretty but nothing special except his name is etched in it and it has a softer finish - but $70.00 extra??  I gotta think about that.  I bought the black T-shirt - the mug and the CD - which was like paying $6.00 per song - LOL - only 2 new ones on it.  - I looked at the throw for a long time but my house isn't done in blues and I just am not crazy about that picture - we'll see - maybe I will put it on my Christmas list - I like the idea of cuddling up with Alan Jackson!!   I do like the photos on the Sweetbriar calendar and it says Alan took those himself - - but I am getting the AJ calender and I would rather look at him - I do want the mahogany candle - I think I will get that when I take my husband back to look at the rocker.  I am thinking a lot of this stuff it is kinda pricey.......I got a throw for my mom there this morning - black labs- and it is the same size and quality as the Alan throw for $20.00 less.  I do think it will be fun to hear what everyone buys and wants - and what thet really think of the collection.

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
aj1faninpa

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 11:12:29 am »

I really LOVE  everything in the collection, but asked for the rocker for as  Christmas gift . Also got the throw , coasters , the CD and the boot and hat ornaments. I really  think I need to go back again today  and get the  green  shirt .I really thought the store was gonna be crazy, but we were the only ones there at 6 am.   Paula
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 08:26:18 pm »

Congratulations  January on going to  Cracker Barrel and getting the shirt, mug and the CD. It must have been fun. Take Care  nelle 

aj1faninpa Congrats for getting the rocker, throw, coasters, CD and the boot and hat ornaments. What a great day for you.    Take Care    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 08:52:43 pm »

Here's a link to a story in the Tennessean about the collection and some pictures from today.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/2009/11/02/alan-jackson-unveils-his-collection/

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 09:38:41 pm »

Had dinner at Cracker Barrel. The Collection is beautifully displayed. All kinds of things but I bought 3 ornaments & the Album. The shirts all look great but can't decide which one I want so maybe down the road I'll get a shirt. The ornaments are a hat, guitar & boots all made like Alan's- they have a lot of detail & are really beautiful & exquisite. Very nice mercandise. Classy- like Alan.

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 09:56:23 pm »

Enjoyed my time at Cracker Barrel today and had a hard time deciding what to get, but ended up getting the CD, (love the two new songs) Coffee Mug, BBQ Sauce, BBQ Rub & Mints.  I thought it was all very nice merchandise, just wish he had used another picture, but that's OK.  

P.S.  In one of the articles it mentions a Tractor Trailer Truck that Alan had picked for the Collection.  I did not see one at the Cracker Barrel in Denver, CO ... did anyone see one?

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 10:45:15 pm by AJ#1COFAN » Logged
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2009, 08:27:10 am »

Here's a link to a story in the Tennessean about the collection and some pictures from today.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/2009/11/02/alan-jackson-unveils-his-collection/

Thanks for the link Terry. You looking good with that hat on picture16 !
Here's another link of the party: www.goncc.com

Enjoy

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2009, 09:22:03 am »

Thanks for the link, JeanB - enjoyed watching it!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2009, 09:45:23 am »

Thanks for the link Terry - Look great in the hat. 

Did go for supper last night - so hard to decide what you want - did get the CD for now.  Would love the rocker - but no where in the house to put it. Sure not going to pay that much and leave it outdoors unprotected. LOL

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2009, 11:39:02 am »

Enjoyed my time at Cracker Barrel today and had a hard time deciding what to get, but ended up getting the CD, (love the two new songs) Coffee Mug, BBQ Sauce, BBQ Rub & Mints.  I thought it was all very nice merchandise, just wish he had used another picture, but that's OK.  

P.S.  In one of the articles it mentions a Tractor Trailer Truck that Alan had picked for the Collection.  I did not see one at the Cracker Barrel in Denver, CO ... did anyone see one?

The tractor/trailor rig is in the online store at CB, didn't see it in the store.  It's cute but a little pricey.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: