Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 12:50:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: January 2012 Monthly Thread  (Read 41172 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2011, 02:09:21 pm »

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012, AJ FRIENDS AND EVERYONE!!!!!!

Well, I decided to start the new monthly thread a day early to wish you all good health, the most prosperous and happiest of the New Year. We'll be one of those who will just be staying home and watch the festivities on tv with some munchies and sparkling apple/strawberry drinks handy to toast in the New Year.

I'm finally recovering from my illness, a real bad case of cold and cough, though not feeling completely well. Thanks Harriet and Elaine for your concerns and cares. I'm going to make an attempt of going to the store in a short while for a few items we needed and see how it goes. I have not been out of the house for almost a week and this is not how I really would like to start the New Year, but. . . .

Wishing you all again the best of the New Year!

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 03:05:06 pm »

Happy New Year to all my AJ Friends. We are going to spend this evening with my hubby's family. Then come home & watch all the TV coverage,

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:21:51 pm by HariAJFan » Logged

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 03:46:41 pm »

Happy New year to you all. Hope the
New Year brings great things for you
all.
Will watch the ball drop then head for
bed.
Not a very exciting start to the new
Year.
Elaine

AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 07:30:28 pm »

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
to Alan and all his crew, including his wonderful fans!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 08:26:32 pm »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. I wished it already on another thread, but twice is twice as nice.  I wanted to say to BHR
that I am also so sorry you were so sick and that I am glad you feel better.  I hope you and everyone else
  STAYS WELL IN 2012.          HUGS AND LOVE  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 11:19:28 pm »

Happy New Year to all!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 04:49:54 am »

Wish everybody a safe and healthy 2012 !!!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 08:20:24 am »

Happy New Year to everyone!! May it be a great year..

RAY
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 07:16:22 am »

Happy New Year Y'all!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 06:19:51 pm »

BHR, Get well Soon ! I had a cold & ear problem for the Holidays too and had to go to the Dr, but it's better now.
No parties for us this Year, Hubby is retired and we refuse to pay a huge amount for a meal , when we had rather
just be home & All our family calls us.Family and friends were so nice to call, well maybe my son got carried away a bit and yelled loud Happy New Year ha! He didn't know I had a punctured eardrum ha! Our daughter called too and my Sister. They were going out, and at the last moment decided to stay home.

We watched the ball drop that eve and On New Years Day, I cooked Mom's tradition Meal for Prosperity! 2012 it going to be better for All of us! The Rose Parade was so Beautiful and the weather too!

Everyone I wish the Best for All of You, Health and Happiness in the Coming Year and Always, Jeri_MS

PS- My sweetest Gift that meant so very much to me was a Fruitcake. My grand daughter( a teen) made us a Cake
and used my Mother's old family recipe! It reminded me of Mother and I was so proud of her doing this just for us and a Memory.She had it wrapped with a  red ribbon and in a see through bag.Presented it so cute saying"Look I made this from your Mom's recipe, just for you." I'm not sure how she got all the ingredients together. It has so much in it. It was delicious, but most of all, just plain sweet of her to cook it for us.She used the Martha Stewart throw away cake pan & it was so pretty. we made a Memory again! we go to Nashville after hubby's Dr Appnt, we had forgotten.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:28:50 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 12:59:21 pm »

Pray you all have a healthy New year.
our weather has been great but I am
sure we will pay for it later on.Just
a few patches of snow which is not
normal for us and it has been above freezing
even in the morning.
Elaine

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 03:52:02 pm »

Jerie, thank you for being caring. I finaly got to see my doctor this morning (made the appointment last week, but due to the holidays this morning was the earliest he could see me). I have been diagnosed with respiratory infection. . .sound familiar? I'm now on cough syrup with codeine and antibitotics. Hopefully, they'll work. It's time that I get over this illness and be back to normal health. I have lost a lot of sleep since it started from coughing so much. Thought I'll update you all with how I'm doing. Thanks, again, Jerie, and to all of you here for all your cares and concerns. It's been appreciated.

BHR

vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 02:07:44 pm »

Jerie, thank you for being caring. I finaly got to see my doctor this morning (made the appointment last week, but due to the holidays this morning was the earliest he could see me). I have been diagnosed with respiratory infection. . .sound familiar? I'm now on cough syrup with codeine and antibitotics. Hopefully, they'll work. It's time that I get over this illness and be back to normal health. I have lost a lot of sleep since it started from coughing so much. Thought I'll update you all with how I'm doing. Thanks, again, Jerie, and to all of you here for all your cares and concerns. It's been appreciated.

BHR

Hope you feel better soon..

RAY
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 03:13:44 pm »

BHR, i hope you're doing better soon.
We've got two rough storms the last days. Thanks God only with material damage. Still to warm for the season.Normaly it most freezing!
Enjoy your day everybody.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 03:35:10 pm »

BHR

Here's big wish that you get to feeling better, BHR. That cough is a pain in the neck- do you have some good presciption cough medicine? The Codeine should help out. Take it right before you go to sleep.
Hugs & prayers for you, BHR.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: