Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:34:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: January 2012 Monthly Thread  (Read 41169 times)
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2012, 01:05:18 pm »

Harriet so sorry about the fall.           Glad  Mazie is home   hope you two  take care.            That awful cough and sore throats  are going around here once you get that cough its hard to get rid of.             weather has been cool lately.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2012, 04:52:35 pm »

Thanks for the update on Mazie, Dizzy. Glad to hear she's back home and having some improvement, Continues thoughts and prayers for her. . .and you. Take care of yourself too, Dizzy.

HUGS,

BHR

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2012, 10:42:34 am »

Dizzy, thanks on the update on Maize.  Glad she is home and both of you take care!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2012, 05:28:38 pm »

Dizzy thanks for the update on Mazie -  How she starts feeling better.  This flu that's going around is really bad.  I have had it since the first of the year.  My friend told me she is harldy ever sick and she got it.  The pharmacist told her to take
1 claritin D a day along with COLDEEZE(cough drops) every 2 hours letting them dissolve in your mouth then take NIGHTQUILL at night.  should be gone in 3 days.  She told me this after I had already had it a week. Haven't tried to see if it works while you have it. 

Please keep us posted on Mazie.  You are both in our prayers.

Louann, sorry you are ill too. Also prayers for Mazie and Dizzy you take care too. Thinking of all of you who are ill & hugs. Harriet get better soon. hugs to Nelle and all the sweet AJ Fans. My hubby and I have been to Dr but still have had this flu since early January. It is really bad.. Try not to get it as nothing seems to help us. Take care to all. My neice's hubby had to have a pacemaker put in as his heart wasn't beating right, made it good thus far.. say prayers.
Prayers still going up for all who need them..Louann take care hon, my daughter and children have it too & she is now back at work.They are never sick much but this upper respiratory bug is awful. God Bless, Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2012, 09:09:35 pm »

Hello, Friends. Haven't posted in awhile here though trying to keep up with voting & info under Music Discussion.
Still recuperating from the fall & thanks for all the well wishes from everyone. When I fell my mouth hit the footboard of the bed so hard it cut my upper lip & it was swollen but now getting back to size. What really surprised me when I went to get my teeth cleaned Wed was the hygienest said my lower front teeth were loose- I had not felt that. Will go to my regular dentist for x-rays on those loose teeth. My main injury is still the shoulder & I go back to the shoulder surgeon next Friday. On my first visit he said there was too much swelling & inflammation to diagnose what kind of injury I had. I hope I won't need another rotator cuff repair.That's enough about me.

Wishing Mazie a speedy recovery & Dizzy & Mazie the best.

Jeri, I am so sorry you are still sick & this is not the time of year to be sick. But at leat it is not really cold & windy yet so I hope you get better before the cold weather sets in.

Elaine, sorry about the snow & frigid weather but I suppose you've come to expect that.

Lou, hope you feel better & are able to breathe better.

BHR- thanks for the tips on quoting & for sharing all the interesting info & articles under Music Discussion.

Love to All of Alan's great fans.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:22:07 pm by HariAJFan » Logged

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2012, 12:00:57 am »

Harriet, it's good to see you posting here on the monthly thread again. You've been missed. On the 'tips', you're welcome. Glad I can help. You take it easy for awhile and take care of yourself. I really hope and pray that you will not go through another surgery. Be well soon.

Louann, Jerie, Mazie and everyone else here who are still ill, prayers and get well wishes.

Elaine, stay and keep safe and warm.

Take care all.

HUGS,
BHR

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2012, 10:37:12 pm »

This is Dizzy i won't to thank you for all the prayers for Mazie she says she need all she can get...She has had a pretty long spell of sickness but she is really on the mend...Her G.I. Doctor said she was doing much better she still has fluid to lose..She is beginning to be able to get in her clothes before she has been wearing MOO..MOO.s like in Hawaii..The Physical Theapist is going to release her next week she had been so weak from her being sick..She is ready to take a trip somewhere. well would really like to go to a Alan Jackson Concert guess we will have to wait for that. ..dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2012, 08:47:46 am »

If you see the storms in Arkansas,        we are fine just had thunderstorms  and heavy rain here.           Still trying to get over those coughs and sore throats.           Weather is cooltoday  in the 40s .  Everyone take care.          Have a nice day.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2012, 01:00:36 pm »

We are in the high 30 this morning. Nice to have
the cold snap over with. The little snow we have
is so wet.Georgie comes in with balls of snow on
his legs. Oh well I guess it is better then mud(LOL)
Elaine

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2012, 04:27:02 pm »

Deb, glad you weren't bothered by the storms in AR.  We have family in B'ham and haven't heard if they had any damage.  It's Jerry's family, and he was supposed to call 'em.

I ordered the special from the AJ store this month and my hoodie came today.  I love it.  I had gotten a life size standup a couple weeks ago and put it in the back guest room.  Didn't tell Jerry and he hasn't seen it yet.  I'm waiting for him to have to go back there and see the other tall blonde guy in my life!  LOL!

Rainy, cold Monday.  The weatherman missed it today.  It never got above 42 deg. and they said it would be in the high 50's.  Hopefully tomorrow!

That's it, there you go

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2012, 01:40:56 pm »

Sharon sorry to hear your still getting rain.
We are finally have a sunny day .Would be
nicer if the wind wasn't blowing.
Elaine

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2012, 11:17:17 pm »

Add me to the long list of the sick.  I've been fighting a horrible cold for a week - today was the first day I've been out of the house in a week.  Lots of hot tea, nose spray & decongestant have kept me going (and a ton of tissues!). 
Hope everyone else is on the mend as well. 
Loved listening to Alan's new song, but couldn't watch the video on the computer because my eyes were so swollen. 
We had more snow late last week, but everything is melting because the temps have been above freezing.  I just take the weather day by day, it changes all the time.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2012, 08:05:17 am »

Warmer temps in Carolina!  Hurrah!  For all you Scottish fans, I went to a Robert Burns supper last night.  It was fun.  Did some dancing with my grandson.  Boy was that fun!
Saw where AJ and family are in Jupiter, FL.  Wish I was down there. 
Don't know if you checked it out, but GAC is airing the special on AJ tonight.  It was a good show if you haven't seen it.  The FC has the info on the front page.
Those of you suffering from colds, falls, etc., praying for your good health.

That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2012, 04:49:58 pm »

Love Alan's new Song. My husband thinks it is great and he usually doesn't comment..!

I hope all of you who are ill, are doing much better now. My hubby and I have been ill since Christmas with the  flu. Be sure and get your flu shots if you haven't. I had not gotten mine yet and it is really bad.. I still feel weak but hubby is better. we went to the Dr but nothing seemed to help.
Dizzy sounds like Mazie is doing better, I hope you two don't get this Flu.. My daughters girls had iot also, got it at school.
Be sure to get your shots . I still have the cough & weakness and Dizzy, you two do not need this.

I can't stay online too long now..but I vote when  I can for Alan and read to see how you all are..Harriet, I hope you will be ok after your fall, my sister hurt her shoulder in a fall and she had therapy for it. I hope you wont have to have surgery. Take care to all of you.. stay well, Hugs Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2012, 02:33:51 pm »

Hoping all of you who are sick are
better soon. I think this kind of weather
is bad for the flu's .
Teresa jay and Jess our away until Sat
Jess has a basketball tournament in
Penticton.
Elaine

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print