Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:34:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: December Monthly Prayers Thread  (Read 24238 times)
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2012, 07:14:05 pm »

Mazie is back in the hospital so please keep her in your prayers.  Also for Dizzy who has been her caretaker.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2012, 07:49:11 pm »

Will keep them in my prayers - thanks for the update Jinx

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2012, 01:26:33 am »

Sorry to hear that she is in the hospital .She will be in my prayers.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2012, 12:22:44 am »

Thank you to Harriet and BHR  for your prayers, or anyone I may have missed.
My sister said, they are waiting until his platelets(sp?) get better to do the surgery, but if they have to, they will in an emergency.
He is waiting, not feeling too well, but at least he is here. Thanks for your prayers and please keep him on your prayer list.
I hope and pray Mazie will be ok..I'll keep her and Dizzy in my prayers for sure.She had lost a lot of weight, last time we saw her but looked great. It was at the Opry but she got ill later. They are both such sweet and dear Ladies.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2012, 08:11:06 pm »

JeriMS,  I hope your niece's husband will be okay.

Pls pray for a friend of mine at work.  She just lost her mother on Friday.  She was ill with ovarian cancer.  When they  started chemo on her, it was too much for her heart and she had a massive stroke in the Christmas holidays.  At the same time, her dad had a heart attack on New Year's Day, but is getting better.  Just this past year, her only sister was diagnosed with colon cancer and it spread to her lungs.  She is doing chemo right now, but so far it is not helping.  In the two prior years, her husband has been dealing with cancer.  The first was breast cancer and he had that taken care of.  Then he got prostate cancer.  So far, he is in the clear.  She is going thru alot right now and my thoughts are with her.

Also,  my step kids, Adam and Samantha,  their grandfather past away today. It is a very tough time for them. Keep them & their grandfather in your prayers.

I was hoping this year was going to be a better year, but it has not started out that way.

Anyone else

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

susi67

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2012, 02:14:01 pm »

So sorry. I'll keep them in my prayers.
I hope this year will go to be a good year for you all.
Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: