Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:11:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: December Monthly Prayers Thread  (Read 24237 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 08:57:25 pm »

THIS IS DIZZY  I WOULD LIKE TO PUT MAZIE NAME ON THE PRAYER
  LIST SHE HAS BEEN SICK SINCE BEFORE THANKSGIVING.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2011, 10:42:00 pm »

Thank you so much for taking over this thread in my absence.  Praying for all those in need.  Even when I am too tired to pray out loud, can put my hand on the screen and God can hear my sincere heart.
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 01:01:40 am »

I haven't posted on here in weeks or maybe months. Have had internet problems and still having some to a certain degree.
I think I am going to have to change my ISP.
Anyway, I hope all of you have been sick or getting better. Also, for those who have cancer or have had family members to pass away, may God bless each one of you.

"Gone Country"  From KY
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 09:44:04 am »

Dizzy, prayers going up for Mazie.

Dot- welcome back & hope you get your internet problems solved.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 03:57:46 pm »

THIS IS DIZZY  I WOULD LIKE TO PUT MAZIE NAME ON THE PRAYER
  LIST SHE HAS BEEN SICK SINCE BEFORE THANKSGIVING.
Dizzy, I noted you had not been on as much. I am so sorry Mazie is ill and prayers going up for her for sure.
Let us hear from her and we are always here for you. God Bless.

Dot, My cable was off all through the sales and  and the day we made an appnt. for them to fix it, suddenly it was back.
Found out it was down the street,  was where the problem was. It sure was frustrating but saved us some money.

Take care all of you and stay well for the winter.Dizzy let us hear  and you take care for sure.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 09:09:22 pm »

Jeri Mazie had a operation 2 days before Thanksgiving  and we thought thing was doing good but after about 10days infection set in and she hasn't been well since we are going to hospital Friday hoping for the best....Just keep her in you prayers.dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 09:26:38 pm »

Dizzy, my thoughts and prayers are with Mazzie too. Sorry that I just saw this now. Will continously pray for her to be on the road to recovery and get well. Prayers for you as well. Take of yourself, too, Dizzy. Love and HUGS to you both.

BHR

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 08:40:27 am »

Prayers for everyone , hope all that are ill get well soon.       

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 08:43:07 am »

Prayers  for  Mazie  to get well.     Dizzy  you take care.         

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 09:58:32 am »

Prayers for all who need them.  Dizzy please keep us posted on Mazie - enjoyed our visit with you both in Macon.

Let's hope 2012 BECOMES a   better year for Health issues for all us . 

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 01:41:35 pm »

Jeri Mazie had a operation 2 days before Thanksgiving  and we thought thing was doing good but after about 10days infection set in and she hasn't been well since we are going to hospital Friday hoping for the best....Just keep her in you prayers.dizzy

Dizzy, still praying Mazie is doing ok and You also. I don't drive downtown Jax or anywhere much, due to my ear
making me not able to. I just went to the Dr and he gave me antibiotics, have to go back for more tests.

I'm anxious to see what the problem was with Mazie, after her surgery.Things can come up really fast , we learned.
 Keeping Mazie and You in our Prayers, Hugs, Jerrie
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:31:14 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 02:23:28 pm »

Dizzy, continued prayers for Mazie's full recovery and strength for you. You take care, Dizzy.

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2012, 06:51:14 pm »

Please Keep my Sister's daughter's Husband in Your Prayers. He has had heart problems but they are in DC working and lucky for him his wife was there with him. he got ill & she called 911, it was fluid on his lungs and around his heart, also
his Dr he used before, found he had an (sp?)Aneurism. He is to have surgery at George Washinton Hospital, when he can get stabilized.He has a good Dr there, so that is good. He has an apartment in DC and works there, but lives in GA.
My neice was so upset, she and her fiancee are staying at the house, after her recent brain illness also.
My sister & hubby was just there for Christmas and her hubby played a round of Golf one day, they had just flown back to DC and he got ill.Say Prayers that he survives all this and pray for his wife and Family also. They are so upset. He
is a bit concerned, as he has had an attack and stents before., but he will be there for the surgery & Just pray all goes well.

Still Keeping Dizzy & her Sister in our prayers, Always. Take care Everyone, Jerrie

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2012, 09:09:59 pm »

Please Keep my Sister's daughter's Husband in Your Prayers. He has had heart problems but they are in DC working and lucky for him his wife was there with him. he got ill & she called 911, it was fluid on his lungs and around his heart, also
his Dr he used before, found he had an (sp?)Aneurism. He is to have surgery at George Washinton Hospital, when he can get stabilized.He has a good Dr there, so that is good. He has an apartment in DC and works there, but lives in GA.
My neice was so upset, she and her fiancee are staying at the house, after her recent brain illness also.
My sister & hubby was just there for Christmas and her hubby played a round of Golf one day, they had just flown back to DC and he got ill.Say Prayers that he survives all this and pray for his wife and Family also. They are so upset. He
is a bit concerned, as he has had an attack and stents before., but he will be there for the surgery & Just pray all goes well.

Still Keeping Dizzy & her Sister in our prayers, Always. Take care Everyone, Jerrie

Jeri, your niece is in my prayers. She's been through a lot & now to have this happen. I will have her on my mind 24/7.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 03:51:50 pm »

Jerie, so sorry to hear about your niece's husband. He, your niece and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us all updated on the situation. Thanks.

BHR

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: