Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 10:52:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Novermber is here .  (Read 27748 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2011, 11:14:34 pm »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY, EVERYONE!!! Take it easy on the turkey, stuffings and desserts. :-) Nelle and Jean-Az, good to see you both back posting here. Anbody here taking advantage of the Black Friday, day after Thanksgiving, sale? NOPE! for us. We're not big fans of the crowded shopping mall/stores. Good luck and have fun to those of you who are going to. Happy holiday shopping!

BHR

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2011, 02:31:30 am »

I just opened a new topic "Thanksgiving" before I seen all the postings here.  So I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving.  BHR, I would love to do the Black Friday shopping, but I do not like crowds either.  I am going out to my own celebration on Friday.  A year ago Nov 25th, 18 of us lost our jobs at the Prov. Government.  But we were lucky and were giving jobs with the Federal Government. Most of us, do not like what we are doing ther but we are all still there.  So we are all going out to celebrate Friday night.

It will be a busy weekend for me.  I have a funeral to go to on Saturday.  A father of my brother's friend past away of leukemia. Then at night I am going out with 3 of my high school friends and our husbands for dinner.  This is an annual thing we do every year just before Christmas.  On Sunday, I have another funeral to go to.  My husband's uncle past away.  He was at home working in the garage and fell and hit his head on the work bench. His daughter was out grocery shopping when it happened. When she got home, he was unconscious.  He never did wake up and died three days later.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2011, 04:24:46 am »

Hello everyone and Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all you to the south of us.

The 24th was the 10 year anniversary of my nephew's death due to a car accident.  Died in his prime at 21.

Glad to hear about the Reba concert.  Sounds wonderful.

Anita sorry to hear about these deaths.  Always this time of the year it seems that people die. 

I finally ordered my calendar today but I doubt I will receive it in time for Christmas.  Also ordered the black tumbler for my coffee when I am out travelling in the cold.  One month to go and the big day will be here.  Hope everyone is well and keeping warm.

Gwen Smiley
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2011, 03:33:32 pm »

Hello everybody,
Hope you've got a nice Thanksgiving!
It's been a while since i was on the board.My genealogie you know ... the fact is that we can find almost everything on the website of the Belgian Archives. Very easy ... especially that every persone of my ancestors lived in a radius of 20 miles. I spended allmoset all my time on that website.
BHR, If you have Chinese and Spanish encestors your brother has a lot of work to do! But that's a reason to travel and see the world! lol.
Gwen, so sorry about your nephew. I saw his picture on facebook. He was so a handsome guy.

Any news about Alan's new album? I hope he come out before Christmas!
Have a nice weekend everybody ...

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2011, 10:05:06 pm »

A little belated but Happy Thanksgiving to All. We will be celebrating tomorrow at my brothere's house & watching that old Georgia/ Georgia Tech rivalry game.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2011, 10:12:19 pm »

Harriet, Happy belated wishes to You too! we stayed home this year.
My SIL went to GA Tech and played Basketball, he's 6'7", he later graduated at the University of Florida!

He's the one who lost his job( with a degree) and is now a professor here in Jax.Thank God he is still working.
So glad my daughter & family came over and  I didn't have to watch Football LOL, Just  Thankful.

Jean/B, I think Alan's Album should be out, coming up next Year! anxious to hear it. Denise likes it, so it must be good!

Gwen the time will pass really fast until you see Alan, but it seems slow ha! I'm so happy for you! I will see him in May
if not before, here in FL..YeeHaw!!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2011, 11:45:42 am »

Good Morning         All is fine here in  Arkansas          Had more  rain yesterday   and today in the 30s    its suppose  to stay winter weather now.             Take care  everyone

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2011, 02:31:26 pm »

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Did anyone shop on Black friday. Watching
it on T.V. it sure looked a dangerous time to be
shopping.
Watched Kelsey team play volley ball Friday
and Sat. on the web. Both the girls and boys team
won their games. They will be in Red Deer next weekend
my son hopes he will be home so he can go to the games.
On Tuesday him and deb went to Edmonton and took
Kelsey out shopping and for dinner.
Elaine

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 09:10:34 pm »

Hello to All. Well, the Christmas rush is on. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my brother's house. It's always nice to see family & ours is growing. I now have 3 grand nephews-2,3 & 5. And with 2 weddings this year we gained 2 more family members & another wedding next May.

Jeri- My Tech team lost the football game & now we look forward to basketball season. But Tech is in a rebuilding year. We will take what we can that is positive. Out football taem will still be playing in a bowl game & our basketball team has a new coach that I like.

Elaine- No Black Friday shopping for me either- I hate crowds. Did not even do Cyber-Monday shopping today.

Dee- I think both of us are getting snow tomorrow but here it won't stick..

Jean-AZ & JeanB- good to hear from you.

Hello to everyone else.Time to get ready for Christmas.

Love to All of Alan's great fans.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 08:11:11 am »

Happy Belated Thanksgiving wishes.  Sorry I haven't been checking in.  Maybe December will be better!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 11:39:33 am »

Today is a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sunny & cool..

The Christmas Tree Lighting is on NBC tonight at Rockefeller Center at 8 PM est. and lots of big name stars!
Puts us all in the Christmas Spirit! Enjoy Your Day Everyone!

My sister is coming by here tomorrow, I am making  mango chicken salad , they love it and it good for anyone. I made a
cake & Icecream and other goodies. We have to address our Christmas cards soon! It is my first Year to send ( after Mom's death) I feel in the mood now to celebrate and just enjoy Family & loved ones!

So much to be Thankful for, if we look for it! Fans enjoy your Day and be grateful for it, Like me! lol j/k I'm so old now I appreciate each one , above ground LOL
We are giving to those who have no food to eat..I feel good about that. no reason for one child to be hungry.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:22:09 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2011, 03:19:21 pm »

Harriet congrats to the ones getting married
in May. It has been awhile since I have been
to a wedding.
Sharon I don't check in like I use to. It is sad
how many we don't get posting anymore.
Jeri have a nice visit with your sister. When you
see whats going on in the world we have to be
thankful for what we have.
It is cool this morning. Of coarse I had to go out
early for blood tests.Had to fast for it.
Elaine

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: