Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 02:57:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
  Print  
Author Topic: AUSTRALIA!!!  (Read 145861 times)
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2010, 10:07:48 am »

Just got Alan Australian concert tickets in the mail today!!
I'm sooooo excited, I'm really going!!!!

Thanks Cindy and the Fan Club for the pre-sale opportunity

AJ IS THE BEST
mskeers

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2010, 04:48:21 am »

got my tickets yesterday too. only a month or so we had the pleasure of Tim McGraw being here, I said to my wife if AJ ever comes, I'm sitting down there (on the floor). he is coming and we have seats on the floor. can't wait, am so excited to see such a wonderful artist. is a dream come true to be able to see the greatest country singer/songwriter the world has ever seen. thank you fan club for getting us such wonderful seats so early
Summertime

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2010, 11:26:39 pm »

Received my tickets in the mail too - got super excited all over again!!!  Still can't believe that Alan Jackson is going to be in our country in less than 133 days woot, woot!!

counting down to March 2011.
KylieKemenyvary

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2010, 04:40:08 am »

hi BHR.
are we able to send a song request to Alan?
my best friend was just asking me and i wasn't sure. we are attending the 2nd brisbane show and would love him to sing "sissy" for her. Her Name is Jodie and this song has a lot of meaning to her.
is there somewhere we can email or something.
thanks, take care!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2010, 06:55:50 am »

hi BHR.
are we able to send a song request to Alan?
my best friend was just asking me and i wasn't sure. we are attending the 2nd brisbane show and would love him to sing "sissy" for her. Her Name is Jodie and this song has a lot of meaning to her.
is there somewhere we can email or something.
thanks, take care!

Hi, Kylie,

Yes, fans can make a song request for Alan to sing at any concert he does, however, he may or may not do it. In one of his recent concerts here in the US, a fan at a Meet & Greet with Alan, I believe, requested for Alan to sing "Sissy's Song." At some point in his concert he made a statement that he is changing his playlist a little bit and sing a song by a special request from one of his fans in the audience and performed it. He had done the same thing at some of his concerts my family and I have attended. It won't hurt to give it a try. You may send your email to
[email protected]. You can also send Alan a letter by postal mail in care of the fan club, but keep this in mind (from the frequent asked questions [FAQ] page of this site), with so much mails Alan is receiving daily he does not have the time to be able to read them all, so he have his fan club office staffs read them for him and they pass along the messages to him. This process lengthen the response time so it could take a while before you receive a response to your letter. If you want to get a quicker response, send a SELF-ADDRESSED & STAMPED ENVELOPE along with your letter to Alan. If you already have received your membership packet, the mailing address should be there. By the way, "Sissy's Song" is a very popular requested song in Alan's concerts. Good luck and hope this helps.

BHR

« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 06:57:28 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

KylieKemenyvary

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 27, 2010, 05:11:58 am »

Hi BHR.
Thanks so much for your reply it is a great help.
I will send an email through and see what happens, all I can do is try and if he doesn't get a chance to sing it then that's ok. I'm sure it'll be an unreal concert.
Take care and thanks again.
Cheers, Kylie.
juliewareham

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2010, 08:05:08 am »

why is perth being missed out, many can;t get over east and would love to see alan live, please please put a couple of perth shows in the tour, we love country over here too.

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 27, 2010, 04:59:32 pm »

NEWS FLASH!!!      The CMC Rocks the Hunter is being held on 5 & 6 March near Cessnock......its going to be a great two days of great country music............artists include my favourite Aussie artist Troy Cassar-Daley and Joe Nichols, Emerson Drive, Buxton Hughes, The O'Sheas, The McClymonts, Jack Ingram........and so many more........but the greates news of all will be special guest...........ALAN JACKSON...............
yes Alan will be appearing at the CMC Rocks the Hunter.........can't wait for tickets to go on sale!!!
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2010, 09:43:19 pm »

Is Alan seriously 100% not having a Meet N Greet for his Australian tour?  Does anyone know?
wye72

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2010, 04:33:35 am »

Hi there - just wondering if there is going to be a fan club meet up for the Sydney show?
Also - is there going to be a chance for a meet & greet? I so hope so
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2010, 08:57:08 am »

TO ALL AUSSIE AJ FANS: AJFC is doing a pre-sale again for the tickets to Alan's concert at the CMC Rocks The Hunter. Tickets pre-sale will be at 12 noon Nov.1 to 12 non Nov. 2 (Australia time zone). This is for GENERAL ADMISSION only. Go to the TOUR page and click on Preferred Seatings for further details. NOTE: If you click on More you wil see a differrent pre-sale schedule. I don't know if that is the pre-sale schedule in Australia or the original pre-sale date here at the fan club or it was just erroneousy posted there. Make your inquiry to the fan club prez at [email protected] or call (615)321-5219 if you wish to clarify this.

For all of you who are asking: There's no Meet & Greet listed yet for the concerts in Australia, but keep checking here at the fan club site. The concerts are still months away so that could change, you'll never know. But don't keep your hopes up too high or you might find yourselves in an even bigger disappointment.

ENJOY ALL THE AJ CONCERTS DOWN UNDER, AUSSIE AJ FANS & FRIENDS AND HAVE LOADS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!

BHR

Summertime

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 31, 2010, 07:02:11 am »

Thank you BHR, you have been a wealth of information for all of us still dealing with the news that Alan Jackson is coming to our country, still can't believe it and sooo cannot wait!!  An opportunity for a M&G would be such a bonus!!

counting down to March 2011.
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 04, 2010, 02:27:38 am »

Thanks BHR!!  :-) 
antone_86

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2010, 03:08:57 pm »

So now that everyone should have their tickets, where are we all sitting?

Would be interested to know if anyone on the forums here will be sitting next to me! I'm in Section 47, Row AF!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 04, 2010, 07:57:49 pm »

Hi BHR.
Thanks so much for your reply it is a great help.
I will send an email through and see what happens, all I can do is try and if he doesn't get a chance to sing it then that's ok. I'm sure it'll be an unreal concert.
Take care and thanks again.
Cheers, Kylie.
Thanks BHR!!  :-) 

You're both very welcome. I try to help whenever I can and glad that I have helped in some ways. Enjoy Alan's concert(s) and don't forget to tell us here how it went. . . .your experience being at Alan's concert for the first time.

BHR

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
  Print  

Jump to: