Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 06:23:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aquapalooza - GREAT SHOW!!  (Read 16758 times)
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 07:59:26 pm »

Nelle, Alan looks so great in blue.  Great choice and photo.   No, I never thought I would get another autographed one.  I am just sloppy and somehow I get batter on them, so thought I would get a second one to throw around.  I will contact Cindy for the possiblity of first cookbook.  Thanks for the help.
Nelle, anytime I can vote or help Alan and his music I will do it....hot coals or not.   -:)     Marian

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 10:09:38 pm »

Marian  I'm happy you think the picture is a good choice and photo.  I got it from PHOTO BUCKET, but everything else my son did.  You know your next book could be signed too, you never know. It could happen or you could use it to cook from. I miss understood, I thought you needed a new signed one.   ALAN is so handsome and blue is a great color for him. YOU know you can send one thing a year into the FAN CLUB to be signed by ALAN, but I quess a book is kind of heavy.  You could ask Cindy, I might be wrong.   Take Care    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 06:38:32 am »

Alan signed my cookbook at the Charlotte concert.  Then he looked at it and smiled...like "that's me!"

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 10:52:26 am »

Aquapalooza was great !!!! What a treat to be able to watch everyone there enjoying
themselves. I do believe Alan was having a good time performing and watching the crowd
too. Thanks to SeaRay and whoever had the good idea of putting this show on and CMT
thanks for taping it for our eyes to see. I loved every minute of it.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 10:59:08 am by Somebody » Logged
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 11:49:42 am »

Have to agree this was a great show - Alan looked like he was having fun -  Somebody  love your pic

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 02:47:03 pm »

I'm soooooooo glad I figured out how to tape this DVR style or whatever it's called via satellite...
I probably have watched it 20 times now!! And see "US" in there on several shots!! Can't believe it!!
That was the most excited I've watched Aj.....he was having a pure and "T" "Good Time"./..

I had a get together here at the house over the w/e (football)
and we watched it AGAIN...and my friends knew of people that were there too, and couldn't believe CMT didn't include Aj singing "Midnite in Montgomery" or "Kowaliga"?? I just wonder why??

Ps...BETH, I love your picture too!!yeeHaw

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 03:39:11 pm »

Melanie, so glad to hear what you had to say since you were there!!!  You need to tell us when to look for you the next time we watch!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
January

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 12:26:03 pm »

Nelle, love your photo of Alan.   Isn't that the one from the second edition cookbook?  I received an autographed copy of the cookbook.   Was so exicted when I saw Alan's signature inside the book that I kissed at it...oops...I hit it.   Just a little peck but have lipstick on it.    Think I will order another copy as I want to try a couple of the recipes and no way am I going to slop up this book.  So grateful for any of Alan's signatures and treasure them all.    Suppose there is no way to get a copy of the first edition?         Marian

Marain - try ebay - there is one on there now for 70.00 - I usually end of paying 35.00 -50.00

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 06:36:47 pm »

January, thanks a million.   Found one @ $70.00.  Think I may wait.   (I hate egg nog.  -:))

5PMSUMWR

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 09:55:35 pm »

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Aquapalooza show.  For those of you who have viewed it several times, can anyone tell me what Alan's tee shirt says?  I'm just curious.  Thanks!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: