Alan Jackson
May 13, 2024, 10:59:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: autistic son  (Read 10467 times)
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 04:57:13 pm »

HEY VICKIE,
ME AND A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS ARE GOING AND WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU AND YOUR SON...I WAS BLESSED TO MEET BHR AND HER SON AT THE ALAN CONCERT IN ALPHARETTA GA. WHAT A BLESSING THAT WAS.HE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS FELLA I HAVE MEET IN A WHILE...GO, HAVE A GREAT TIME AND KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR SEATS...YOU NEVER KNOW...I MAY BE RIGHT THERE WITH HIM DANCING AND SINGING OFF KEY MYSELF.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND BIG HUGS TO YOUR SON,
ALANS ANGELS HAS YOUR BACK, DON'T GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT....AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE M&G
TAMMY

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 06:46:38 pm »

Usually, when we try to get our son to any concert, we try for something in an area where we hope he won't be a distraction, but he adores Alan. when I told him we were going, he went up to his room and came back (I kid you not!) with his cowboy hat on and said "Alan Jackson, November 18th!!!"  I guess he is ready to go!

About the meet and greet, I see that it only allows for one person to get that pass, but my son could not be unattended, so I put my name, but after seeing that it is one per family how does that work with this kind of situation. should I just cancel that?

Vickie. . .I hope you won't mind me calling you by your name, first off, I think your son is precious. His excitement over being able to see Alan in concert again is delightful. My husband and I feel the same way about our son as you and your husband do about your son. They are a blessing to us both. Wish we could be at that concert and meet you and your family. Secondly, on the M&G, I have known some AJ fans who have special needs child and have taken their special needs child with them at the M&G with no problem. . .I would have done it too had I won the M&G at the concert we attended at in Alpharetta, GA. Some of those, their child have membership to the fan club too so the parents entered them in the M&G as well and when the child won it a parent was allowed to accompany the child for an M&G with Alan. Do not cancel your entry. For added insurance, bring an id of his with you that indicates his disability. Good luck on the Meet & Greet! Enjoy the concert!

BHR

firefall

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 01:32:21 pm »

Got our seats!!!!  We are sec 51, row D.....that is great!  My son is going to be in Heaven that night! That is all he can talk about.  If I say the date, he says "Alan Jackson, mom"  If I say "Alan Jackson".....he will say "November 18th!"  I think he thinks he has to remind me!
We love how much our son loves country music. It soothes him even just to talk about it. He likes the girls too, and he is especially fond of Martina McBride and Taylor Swift. We  like the people as well as the music. We have lived in many places and have always searched out country music (which was kinda hard when we lived on Guam!)
Ok, When I get a chance, I'll be back to write an introductory note, newbie that I am!
hugs,
Vickie
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: