Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 09:41:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 16715 times)
denlln

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 10:17:00 am »

Road to Heaven - Five For Fighting

all of Five For Fighting's music is sooo beautiful! I am guessing everyone here has at least heard their songs 100 Years or Superman (It's Not Easy) if not more...

-Cody

"Then the wind picked up and he was gone. was he ever really there?"

Seeing Alan live November 7th! I can't wait!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 11:17:36 pm »

Looking Up - Paramore

As much as I love AJ, Paramore will always be my number 1 artist they are just amazing and their new album is truly fantastic

Coty, is that the California hard rock band Paramour ?
when I was younger my tastes were varied like yours.
I really enjoy Alan's music and identify with it.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
denlln

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 09:58:18 am »

Looking Up - Paramore

As much as I love AJ, Paramore will always be my number 1 artist they are just amazing and their new album is truly fantastic

Coty, is that the California hard rock band Paramour ?
when I was younger my tastes were varied like yours.
I really enjoy Alan's music and identify with it.

no I am sorry this is the pop punk rock band Paramore from Franklin, TN but I can see why you would get them mixed up the names are pretty similar...and I would agree with you I also very much enjoy Alan Jackson and can identify well with some of his songs too

Remember the Time - Michael Jackson

R.I.P. ): I can't wait to see his documentary in theatres!

-Cody

"Then the wind picked up and he was gone. was he ever really there?"

Seeing Alan live November 7th! I can't wait!
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2009, 10:50:22 am »

Just listened to the Eagles live concert cd from the mid 90's  "When Hell Freezes Over".  It 's got some of their greatest songs on there including Tequila Sunrise but I still like AJ's version the best from the Eagles tribute cd.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 04:08:45 am »

When i'm on my  pc i listen mostly internet radio.On this moment i listen to "Chart Country Radio" Mark Mc Guinn is on air with "She Doesn't Dance". Like that song !
Last cd i was listening on is Alan Jackson's "The Greatest Hits Collection" (1995). Love it !!!
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 07:27:10 am »

Jean/B, I think WSM Nashville streams music but several stations have stopped streaming now. I think also WMZQ or WMQZ does, also Nashville's WSIX... good music always.
Becky , I really liked the Eagles years ago and still do.. I have their old Tape.
Jean/B that Greatest hits collection, I am having the VHS & put on a DVD of Alan's. that is great Music! Love all the Songs!

I have an old recording of Dottie West, I just loved her voice. Also George Jones and Tammy Wynette, they were great together
musically. Being from Belgium Jean/B have you ever heard  Linda Tompson's son sing? he is good, does George Jones songs and would love to sing a duet, with him most likey. His name is Teddy Thompson. He is on the internet singing a famous song of George Jones..he tours here but is in Europe a lot..

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2009, 02:38:23 pm »

Just ran into the living room when I heard 5:00 SOmewhere come on GAC so I could go gawk at HIs Gorgeousness in those denim shorts and white shirt....mmmmmmmm
January

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2009, 02:48:04 pm »

OMG Nan- THAT is THE BEST gawking in the world - isn't he the cat's meow in that video?? MMM  MMMM  MMMMMMM - can't wait for the Hammock!!  (Please big guy??)

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: