Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 04:48:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weclome to the new site!  (Read 30010 times)
country89

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 09:11:03 pm »

the site is awesome can what for the contest andprefered seatting that is the first thang that i am going to do whenhe comes to georgia
Dee

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2009, 02:38:31 am »

I agree with you there, Melanie. Good morning, everyone!  Hope you're all doing well.

After reading your message, Cindy, I'm sorry that I have to say this. There were nice people posting on the previous board(s) who will not be allowed access in the fans forum in this new website being they are not Fan Club members but joined the fans there for friendship and to share their love for Alan and of his music. For some, if not a lot, of them they can't afford to pay the membership fee and or they find no use for becoming a member as they live outside of the country, can't afford to travel here in the US to see Alan and Alan is not doing much concerts overseas. If I understood what you meant by only members can access the forum, a monkey wrench has just been thrown at these fans, including those from here in the US who also can't afford to pay for the membership. That has put them all in the disadvantage. I hate for all of them to feel like they're being forced to become members of the Fan Club just so they can continue to be part of the fans forum (board). I know you're trying your best to minimize or get rid of the spammers' postings, but there's got to be a better way of doing it, though, I'm not exactly sure what that would be. Thanks for listening, Cindy.

BHR

Yeah, I agree BHR.  We had a good thing going with Astrid and Joey and Sibenik and others.  I wish I'd had a chance to at least say goodbye!  It IS expensive to be a member when you're from overseas.  We can't take advantage of some of the benefits we're entitled to because we can't get to the concerts without paying a fortune to get there.  Meet and Greets don't help us either (pity) unless Alan decides to come visit us.  So this change has got a downside to it.  I understand why overseas people balk at joining.  I'm feeling pretty sad about this.
Debbie1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2009, 07:45:13 pm »

Thanks for the nice new website.  Really did a great job.
Keely

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 11:14:38 am »

I love the new website, it is awesome!! Thank you Cindy!

Keely
hillbillieheart

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 05:39:48 pm »

The New Site is Just like Alan good looking and creative.Thanks for the new website it is so well formatted.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 06:25:04 pm »

To Cindy  Thank you for getting out the singles of I STILL LIKE BOLOGNA.  I asked you to please send one to a certain station that said they could not play it because they did not have te single.They are now playing it and I will keep requesting it.              nelle   

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
peachy_pam

peachy_pam427
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 10:36:59 pm »

The site is ok but I liked the old one lol I just take a while to get used to change! One problem though. I can't get lotted in the store area with my old log in info for the store. Do I have to create a new account for the store area? And also where are the model photos at? I don't see them in the store at all anymore!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 09:36:51 am »

Cindy, is there anyway you could set Dizzy up so she can post?  She's tried and I've tried.  Her PL number does not work.  Thank you.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 12:49:02 am »

Yeah, I agree BHR.  We had a good thing going with Astrid and Joey and Sibenik and others.  I wish I'd had a chance to at least say goodbye!  It IS expensive to be a member when you're from overseas.  We can't take advantage of some of the benefits we're entitled to because we can't get to the concerts without paying a fortune to get there.  Meet and Greets don't help us either (pity) unless Alan decides to come visit us.  So this change has got a downside to it.  I understand why overseas people balk at joining.  I'm feeling pretty sad about this.

Dee,  I'm wondering if maybe a European/Overseas  Fan Club could be started.  Or maybe you have one.  I'm glad those of you who have to pay extra, have done so.  But for those unable to, it seems like they could join in on the discussions, etc.

I miss the ones who aren't posting too.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2009, 12:22:44 pm »

Cindy,

I had just ordered from the site before the change and have always used my Email address.My records are under this Email .
Now this site will NOT accept the Email address. I can't change this one.. what do I do?

Jerrie

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2009, 12:47:06 pm »

Jeri, did you set up a new account with this new store?  It says we have to set up a new account since this is a brand new site.
Hope this helps.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2009, 12:52:44 pm »

Terry,

Thanks for your help but I will need to use this Email name and it's the only one I want to use for ordering at the Store. it wont accept it. Even with a new account.
Thanks for your help. I have a long account from before and had just ordered the cookbook. I may wait & see, no hurry..

Thanks!Jerrie

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2009, 03:39:41 pm »

Cindy,

I had just ordered from the site before the change and have always used my Email address.My records are under this Email .
Now this site will NOT accept the Email address. I can't change this one.. what do I do?

Jerrie

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2009, 03:45:40 pm »

Cindy,

Jerrie

Jerri  I used  Dr Still and I think he is the best...I think you will really like him ..He is a real serious  dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 01:28:31 pm »

Dizzy,

Thanks so much, but he already had the catherization and his heart showed no blockage, Thank God! I was so worried
with him being so tired. he will change eating habits now for sure. he is ok now. Thanks for the info, may use him next time.,
I liked his heart Dr, he was really thorough , told me exactly how Jerry was doing and to rest until the dye didn't affect anything.
It just was sudden and next time I will be more prepared. Thanks for the info, appreciate it. might check out your Dr..
Take care and next we go to Moms. Hugs, Jerrie aka Artsy

It's Jerrie Hi!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: