Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 08:37:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Weclome to the new site!  (Read 30011 times)
AJFCPrez
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2009, 09:23:22 pm »

Still at the office but wanted to make sure you guys saw my note in the Exclusive News Section.  Will post more later.  Hope you LOVE the new site as much as I do!!!

WELCOME to the All New Online Fan Club Section!

Since you’re reading this, it means you’ve logged in successfully! Way to Go!  I’m so excited about this new website and working with our new website company BubbleUp! We are proud to welcome them into the Alan Jackson Family!

In this Exclusive News section, you will see all the News from the main site as well as messages from me (and maybe Alan) and anything we want YOU to know first! 

We’ve made a few changes on some of your benefits as well. Most importantly, you can now sign up online for Meet and Greet passes and Front Row Tickets! You can sign up for ANY show you want to attend. However, make sure you can really attend the show(s) you sign up for because once you win, the passes/tickets are non-transferrable and you won’t be able to win again until your next Fan Club year. Secondly, we have set the Fan Forum accessible only for Fan Club members to post. I think this will cut down on the spammers and the unwanted posts. Please remember that anybody can read it, so keep it Rated G and respect one another. Removal from the webboard also means loss of Fan Club membership. Your log-in for the Fan Forum is the same as your unique username and password.  However, once you log into the Forum you'll be able to change your Forum username.

You have your own secure Fan Club account, where you can update your information anytime. Please remember to keep it up-to-date so you don’t miss out on the newsletter or the emails.

I think our new store is pretty awesome too! Since this is brand new, you’ll have to sign up for a new store account. The password for the 15% Platinum Discount is PLDISC. Remember to type it in ALLCAPS and NOSPACES.

We'll be adding new stuff as we go along so keep checking back often for updates! Now go check it out and let me know what you think! Cindy
January

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 10:52:25 pm »

The site is beautiful - lots of exciting new things - wish Windsor was a part of the front row deal!  Can't get my avitar to load  - maybe tomorrow!  Thanks for the change and hoping Alan will stop in now and then - maybe even tweet!  Take Care - Gayle

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:58:52 pm »

Cindy, the new website is awesome!!! Thanks. 
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 11:39:01 pm »

Cindy, thanks for the AWESOME NEW SITE, it's great.

Are we going to have a Platinum or private area where we can do the monthly thread and post links to concert pictures?  That's always been a "safe" place for us to do that knowing the general public could not access the area.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 01:49:07 am by AJSCALIFFAN » Logged

Livin' On Love in California
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 03:47:35 am »

GOOD JOB!!
Im really liking this NEW web sight!!

bflyindi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 04:54:24 am »

Just got signed into the new website. Love it so far, just wish Alan was coming to western NY this tour Sad
I like the way you've got it for the front row and meet and greet. It'll be great when we can buy tickets online too.
Keep up the good work as always.
CarolD36

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 08:30:28 am »

Wow!  Can we have graphics too?Huh?  That's just WONDERFUL!!!

Great job, Cindy!
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 09:18:26 am »

I really LOVE the new site & the newly added "features"... Like TERRY said, "Its fun learning"the only bad thing........ I'm a slow learner.....but it CAN be done

Appreciate all the information you've provided.

As always,
L/~Melanie
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:22:49 am by Melanie » Logged

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 10:24:20 am »

I agree with you there, Melanie. Good morning, everyone!  Hope you're all doing well.

After reading your message, Cindy, I'm sorry that I have to say this. There were nice people posting on the previous board(s) who will not be allowed access in the fans forum in this new website being they are not Fan Club members but joined the fans there for friendship and to share their love for Alan and of his music. For some, if not a lot, of them they can't afford to pay the membership fee and or they find no use for becoming a member as they live outside of the country, can't afford to travel here in the US to see Alan and Alan is not doing much concerts overseas. If I understood what you meant by only members can access the forum, a monkey wrench has just been thrown at these fans, including those from here in the US who also can't afford to pay for the membership. That has put them all in the disadvantage. I hate for all of them to feel like they're being forced to become members of the Fan Club just so they can continue to be part of the fans forum (board). I know you're trying your best to minimize or get rid of the spammers' postings, but there's got to be a better way of doing it, though, I'm not exactly sure what that would be. Thanks for listening, Cindy.

BHR
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:27:36 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

gagirl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 10:47:26 am »

Great new web site!~ Good work Cindy! Robert and Elaine Hale, Athens GA! Tell Alan we said hi!
cballa

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 06:04:27 pm »

Thanks Cindy for a great website. I just hope I can learn everything!!!
mae

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 07:27:53 am »

[size=10pt][/size]Thanks Cindy for the new site, it's awesome!gonna take some getting used to, i havent been here for a few years, but am sure glad to be back. im sure hoping to see alot of old friends (and new) still here from the beginning of  'keyboard & wires" i have a question tho. am wondering if you still have the calendars for wallpapers? i came to switch to august and it wasnt  up yet.( was a weekend) then when i came back it was all new. i looked in downloads & didn t see them anywhere.  i sure hope they are still available, i loved having Alan on my computer every morning when i  first   logged on.i see the wallpapers but i loved having a new & different Alan every month.  again, love the new site , it looks easier to use but like someone else said in a post, "i m a slow learner too" i'll be back to post often to get to know the site, i just hope i dont make too many mistakes, so everyone please bear with me on this... hope to make some new friends as well as connect with some old ones too. THANKS again Fanclub, for the new & improved site. mae[/color[/size]

ajfancan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 01:41:41 pm »

Nice new website.
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 03:24:27 pm »

Thanks for the new website Cindy. Need to explore everything !
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 08:54:03 pm »

Cindy Thanks! So glad you are still here. I thought we had lost you for a moment !!!

I Love it, now when I get it figured out, I will love it even more lol  Thanks for all your work and letting us know all you posted.
All sites seem odd at first, but this is a great Site with all the latest .

When we see our old friends on here it seems like HOME!

I hope there will be no  problems when ordering etc.. but we can figure that out soon! I just got my order of the cookbook, Love it!
My husband thinks it is great, he even listened to some Alan songs he has never heard with me. that is a miracle too, he is busy ha
Thanks & God Bless, Jeri

« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 12:32:03 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: