Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 10:08:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAD  (Read 13249 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 11:52:08 pm »

Hello there Tammy.  I am very sorry to hear about your dad.  Jeri is right.  Tell him everything you want him to know now.  How much you love him, appreciate what a great dad he is and put everything you've got into it.  I lost my mom 13 years ago and I have no regrets and that is a good thing.  I will keep you both in my hearts and prayers.  Try to be strong dear.

(((Hugs))) Gwen
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 07:51:31 pm »

Prayers for your Dad and your family during this difficult time.

Livin' On Love in California
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 04:35:08 pm »

Tammy I am praying for your Dad and for you too.  God Bless you both.  Take Care  HUGS   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 08:19:24 pm »

Tammy,  many prayers and thoughts are with you.  I lost my dad three years ago on the 13th of this month and my mom it will be nine years October 9th .  God, family and friends helped me through it.  I am thankful both of them did not suffer much.  That was a blessing and I hope that will be the same for your dad.  Also, I find what helped me through alot of tough days are all the good memories I had with them.  That will always be with you.  Take care.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: